Goats Milk with Princess

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45980 Jan 2, 2014
Winnipeg deep freeze as cold as uninhabited planet
Manitoba Museum reports Winnipeg's temperature as cold as surface of Mars

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnip...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45981 Jan 3, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>If you get Hades outta there then you'll have NO heat....
Cold here too. With snow.
Hi Rotor. Very little snow here--just lots of cold. I'm thinking of shipping some to you.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45982 Jan 3, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking we need to get the Hades out of here!!! The Abominable COLD Air is coming!
Don't know where you're gonna go to get outta the cold. I think it's a freezer everywhere.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45983 Jan 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text> To paraphrase Horace Greeley..... Go WEST young Lady,go west. Uh,no,wait. Its cold there too. I'd suggest going East but Rotor said they have a foot of white crap on the ground with more on the way and thats without the bottom falling out of the thermometer. I'd say come South but,well.... We're gonna be freezing OUR azzes off too. Ummmm.... Pais. Sweetie. Looks like you're just plain ole sh1t outta luck. I *would* recommend slipping across the border to Mexico,but you KNOW what they do to illegal aliens.......
hee hee hee
Hi there Sugar plum puddin' pie. I'm hoping you didn't freeze last night. Was cold here, but I"m sure, not as cold as there. Stay warm and I'll see you tonight, sometime. The thundering herd is planning on swooping in Saturday, leaving Sunday before the storm hits. I'll keep the home fires burning until you show up--then you can keep them stoked.

XOXO

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45984 Jan 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text> To paraphrase Horace Greeley..... Go WEST young Lady,go west. Uh,no,wait. Its cold there too. I'd suggest going East but Rotor said they have a foot of white crap on the ground with more on the way and thats without the bottom falling out of the thermometer. I'd say come South but,well.... We're gonna be freezing OUR azzes off too. Ummmm.... Pais. Sweetie. Looks like you're just plain ole sh1t outta luck. I *would* recommend slipping across the border to Mexico,but you KNOW what they do to illegal aliens.......
hee hee hee
Oki don't you love it that the global warming people are trapped in the ice. It was 5 years ago that Gore said by now there would be no Arctic ice. Those poor Polar bars :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45985 Jan 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Not calm yet. Although I AM going to go find a cup of tea. I'm thinking spicy mint.
Tea????? Your morning coffee is ready Princess :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45986 Jan 3, 2014
Good morning everyone ... hope all are keeping warm and cuddly ... A little cool here, too! Froze 2 nights in a row ... forgot to cover my plants! DRATS! Oh, well ... nuttin' to do 'bout it now ... I still have a lot in storage room ... hopefully, they've survived ... Happy Friday, TGIF! Enjoy it & stay off the icy and snowy roads! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

3654 ... I've got nothing but love for ya today

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45987 Jan 3, 2014
WAIT ... that's a straight ... I GOTS LOTS OF LOVE for you today! yippee

8286 ... still, a little more :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45988 Jan 3, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Tea????? Your morning coffee is ready Princess :)
Morning Denny, it's coffee in the AM, tea thereafter. Thanks.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45989 Jan 3, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone ... hope all are keeping warm and cuddly ... A little cool here, too! Froze 2 nights in a row ... forgot to cover my plants! DRATS! Oh, well ... nuttin' to do 'bout it now ... I still have a lot in storage room ... hopefully, they've survived ... Happy Friday, TGIF! Enjoy it & stay off the icy and snowy roads! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
3654 ... I've got nothing but love for ya today
Morning Flower. Too cold to do anything here except stay in. brrr.

love to you too.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45990 Jan 3, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
WAIT ... that's a straight ... I GOTS LOTS OF LOVE for you today! yippee
8286 ... still, a little more :)
Good morning Flower. I need to go hunting again before the season is over but it is so cold and the bed is so warm :)

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#45991 Jan 3, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Oki don't you love it that the global warming people are trapped in the ice. It was 5 years ago that Gore said by now there would be no Arctic ice. Those poor Polar bars :)
At the risk of revealing my age,*I remember the fidiots who bewailed the fate of Mankind with the coming ICE AGE waaaay back in the 70's. Give the stoopid sh1ts a mere decde of hot summe3rs and suddenly we face Global Warming. Science has "mapped" the Human Genome. Have they isolated the part that determines dumb as a mother f**ker yet? My biggest regret about the stuck in the ice boat full of global warming provers is that the Penguins didn't bend them over a chunk of ice and butt f**ked them until their eye bugged out. Ya just can't cure stupid.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45992 Jan 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny, it's coffee in the AM, tea thereafter. Thanks.
Keep safe and warm and stay inside. You rule the realm even in snow ; )

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#45993 Jan 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Sugar plum puddin' pie. I'm hoping you didn't freeze last night. Was cold here, but I"m sure, not as cold as there. Stay warm and I'll see you tonight, sometime. The thundering herd is planning on swooping in Saturday, leaving Sunday before the storm hits. I'll keep the home fires burning until you show up--then you can keep them stoked.
XOXO
Got pretty cold last night. After the train left,at 02:30(!!!) I went to lock the gates. Guess what. The locks were frozen. No real surprise I guess. I brought them back to the office and put them on the heater for a few minutes and thawed them out. Woke up a while ago and enjoying my second cup of hot coffee. Be home later tonite. Stay warm.

XOXOXO

Me.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45994 Jan 3, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Keep safe and warm and stay inside. You rule the realm even in snow ; )
No danger of that, I rarely stick my nose out of the house when it's this cold.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45995 Jan 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Got pretty cold last night. After the train left,at 02:30(!!!) I went to lock the gates. Guess what. The locks were frozen. No real surprise I guess. I brought them back to the office and put them on the heater for a few minutes and thawed them out. Woke up a while ago and enjoying my second cup of hot coffee. Be home later tonite. Stay warm.
XOXOXO
Me.
OK. I figured as much. Went out and got the mail, not even worth going after. But the troll is working pheasants today, so he's gone, you're gone, and I am having a pretty spectacular day at work. I didn't call cause I didn't want to wake you. See you when you get here.

XOXO
Me

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45996 Jan 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know where you're gonna go to get outta the cold. I think it's a freezer everywhere.....
Weather reports just getting scarier. 8-12" more snow Sunday, wind chill that night -40. Extreme cold Mon & Tues, with actual temp Mon night of -17. Guess we should enjoy the current temp of 0 degrees...
Woke up to our smoke alarm going off, can't find any source of fire or hot wiring, nothing. It's still chirping and trying to go off. Sheesh

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45997 Jan 3, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Weather reports just getting scarier. 8-12" more snow Sunday, wind chill that night -40. Extreme cold Mon & Tues, with actual temp Mon night of -17. Guess we should enjoy the current temp of 0 degrees...
Woke up to our smoke alarm going off, can't find any source of fire or hot wiring, nothing. It's still chirping and trying to go off. Sheesh
Could the cold be affecting it? We're only supposed to be at -4 on Monday night (or Sunday night, not sure) but anyway--pretty darn cold. 45 degrees tomorrow though, before the bottom falls out of the thermometer on Sunday. I'm anxious that I may have to replant several of my established plants come Spring....

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#45998 Jan 3, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Weather reports just getting scarier. 8-12" more snow Sunday, wind chill that night -40. Extreme cold Mon & Tues, with actual temp Mon night of -17. Guess we should enjoy the current temp of 0 degrees...
Rejoice in your winter wonderland.... LOL If you can't find the source of smoke,take the battery out of the annoying POS. Put it back in later(its like an auto-reset). Make Mr. Pais do something useful,like bail out the White River.... Happy New Year Hon. ;>)

Remember.... SOMEDAY he'll have a snowmobile.....

hee hee hee

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45999 Jan 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Could the cold be affecting it? We're only supposed to be at -4 on Monday night (or Sunday night, not sure) but anyway--pretty darn cold. 45 degrees tomorrow though, before the bottom falls out of the thermometer on Sunday. I'm anxious that I may have to replant several of my established plants come Spring....
Got any plant material you could cover them with? I don't think our newly acquired Zone 6 status is going to protect my customers baby crepe myrtles and heliotropes...dang.
-4F sounds balmy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 3 min quilterqueensuxdix 374
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 16 min Denny CranesPlace 30,861
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min Science 222,989
Poll Who do you trust on offbeat ? (Sep '12) 44 min Hoosier Hillbilly 326
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Judy 123 225,336
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Lmao 150,628
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 3,990
what's your favorite animal? (May '10) 3 hr Faith 348
More from around the web