Goats Milk with Princess

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45957 Jan 1, 2014
'Mornin Princess, Rotor, Billy, Fisherman, Lovely Lady, Jamie Tuna, Hippi, CC, Oki, Denny LuAnn, and the rest of you good folks!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45958 Jan 2, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
'Mornin Princess, Rotor, Billy, Fisherman, Lovely Lady, Jamie Tuna, Hippi, CC, Oki, Denny LuAnn, and the rest of you good folks!
Good morning ; ) Wake up the Princess and tell her that coffee is ready. I would do it but to many comments about heads rolling !

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45959 Jan 2, 2014
Good morning all. Happy 2014. I know it's gonna be a great one.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45960 Jan 2, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
'Mornin Princess, Rotor, Billy, Fisherman, Lovely Lady, Jamie Tuna, Hippi, CC, Oki, Denny LuAnn, and the rest of you good folks!
Hi Pais. I'll probably give you a call later when things calm down around here.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45961 Jan 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning ; ) Wake up the Princess and tell her that coffee is ready. I would do it but to many comments about heads rolling !
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45962 Jan 2, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee
Good morning Princess. The best way to start a new year is shoe shopping ; )

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45963 Jan 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. The best way to start a new year is shoe shopping ; )
lol. I have already been out shopping this AM.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45964 Jan 2, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Happy New Year princess, flower, CC Hatti, LuAnn and everybody.
I'm just passing through on my way back down to the beach.
Happy New Year Fisherman ... stick your toes in the sand ... have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45965 Jan 2, 2014
Morning Princess ... Going to watch a movie Big Time suggested ... then my soap opera ... then my bff are either going to a movie or the shooting range ... we may go the the shooting range on Saturday so maybe the movie today or tomorrow ... not sure ... she's so "changes her mind" A LOT ... anyway ... I might go to the movie by myself ... Have a warm day by the fire with a cuppa tea! >>waves<<

Hearts hugs and a cuppa ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45967 Jan 2, 2014
How come I am always getting those red warnings!!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45968 Jan 2, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
'Mornin Princess, Rotor, Billy, Fisherman, Lovely Lady, Jamie Tuna, Hippi, CC, Oki, Denny LuAnn, and the rest of you good folks!
Happy New Year Pais!
May you not have to wear hip boots unless you want to in '14.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45969 Jan 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Fisherman ... stick your toes in the sand ... have fun! FC <3 ...
You too Flower!
I just came up to town for a night to recharge batteries. lol
Might go down the other side and set up camp today, so might not be on the computer much until next week. We'll see. They are saying HEAVY rain tonight, that might put me back on the computer.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45970 Jan 2, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Pais. I'll probably give you a call later when things calm down around here.....
When do they ever calm down, lol. I'm ready!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45971 Jan 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Morning Princess ... Going to watch a movie Big Time suggested ... then my soap opera ... then my bff are either going to a movie or the shooting range ... we may go the the shooting range on Saturday so maybe the movie today or tomorrow ... not sure ... she's so "changes her mind" A LOT ... anyway ... I might go to the movie by myself ... Have a warm day by the fire with a cuppa tea! >>waves<<
Hearts hugs and a cuppa ...
Hi flower. A movie sounds good. Not doing too much here, just trying to keep my sanity--what little of it is left. LOL. Lots going on with work, and with tying up the loose ends from last year, and stuff--always stuff to do.

Enjoy your day. And I think I'll take you up on that tea idea....wonder what kind I have in the cabinet?

Hearts, hugs, and tea.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45972 Jan 2, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
How come I am always getting those red warnings!!!!
'Cuz you're bad? lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45973 Jan 2, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>When do they ever calm down, lol. I'm ready!
Not calm yet. Although I AM going to go find a cup of tea. I'm thinking spicy mint.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45974 Jan 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Morning Princess ... Going to watch a movie Big Time suggested ... then my soap opera ... then my bff are either going to a movie or the shooting range ... we may go the the shooting range on Saturday so maybe the movie today or tomorrow ... not sure ... she's so "changes her mind" A LOT ... anyway ... I might go to the movie by myself ... Have a warm day by the fire with a cuppa tea! >>waves<<
Hearts hugs and a cuppa ...
Hello Lovely Lady! Whatever you're doing today I'm glad you're out having fun!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45975 Jan 2, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Pais!
May you not have to wear hip boots unless you want to in '14.
Happy New Year to you too Fisherman! And amen to that!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45976 Jan 2, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Not calm yet. Although I AM going to go find a cup of tea. I'm thinking spicy mint.
I'm thinking we need to get the Hades out of here!!! The Abominable COLD Air is coming!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45977 Jan 2, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking we need to get the Hades out of here!!! The Abominable COLD Air is coming!
If you get Hades outta there then you'll have NO heat....
Cold here too. With snow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min streetglidehoney 68,438
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 3 min Boozer 5,511
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 4 min Sue 7,173
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 4 min Aussie Kev 48,717
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 5 min Princess Hey 1,959
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min Aussie Kev 32,416
A to Z of "two words beginning with similar let... 7 min Aussie Kev 51
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Merged Zamasu 210,020
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 24 min Sublime1 2,755
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 2 hr Tex 78
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 hr No 54
More from around the web