Goats Milk with Princess

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45918 Dec 30, 2013
Wake up Princess and smell the coffee ;) What are you and Oki doing New Years?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45919 Dec 30, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Oh nooooo. That for special occasions, like breakfast after getting lucky kind of special.
LOL. Well, Ok then. You got off better than Billy did--the gift for him and the girls ended up in Hawaii somehow. I suppose only in the world of the Post Office is Honolulu the same thing as Ft. Lauderdale.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45920 Dec 30, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready and Rotor remembers long ago when some girl took pity on him :)
Morning Denny. Rotor is just imagining things again.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45921 Dec 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good Saturday kind of morning ... Sunny, beautiful and warmer than usual ... cold front tomorrow night ... as in light freeze ...whoopty do, lol ... stay warm & have hot cocoa ... here's a fresh new batch ... don't burn your tongue ... it never tastes the same after you do that, lol ... Good day, FC <3 ...
Hi FC. Yeah, burning your tongue or the roof of your mouth really messes with tasting things correctly. Seems like it takes forever to heal.

Yeah, we got cold here too--26 or something insane this AM. Then colder for this week :( Not my favorite time of year at all.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45922 Dec 30, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Wake up Princess and smell the coffee ;) What are you and Oki doing New Years?
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. Not much I'm afraid, Oki already was working New Years Eve, but New Years Day he has a job in Tennessee, so I'm afraid there will be little to no celebrating this year. Oh well, There's always next year. LOL

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45923 Dec 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. Not much I'm afraid, Oki already was working New Years Eve, but New Years Day he has a job in Tennessee, so I'm afraid there will be little to no celebrating this year. Oh well, There's always next year. LOL
Well at least you can have blackeyed peas to bring you good luck in the New Year :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45924 Dec 30, 2013
Good morning Princess ... Wishing you a pleasant day ... Love ya, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45925 Dec 30, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least you can have blackeyed peas to bring you good luck in the New Year :)
hog jowl and cabbage. That's Oki's thing, not mine.....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45926 Dec 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Princess ... Wishing you a pleasant day ... Love ya, FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. <waves> Hope your day is a good one, and my days are almost always pleasant--if not beautiful....

All is right with the world as long as my heart is pure. <smiles>

Love to you too....<3

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#45927 Dec 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hatti. The day after was a busy day. Back to the regular routine for me today--work at work, then work at home, then some TV and some work in preparation for tomorrow's work...LOL.
The only thing missing from the festivities (and I didn't miss it at all) was the drama. I guess the drama queens are coming in with the next wave of company.....
Did you have a great Christmas?
My Christmas was good. One sick teenager but all in all , we made it through and now on to the New Year. I love watching the Rose Bowl Parade. I've watched it every year since I was a child !

Happy Monday :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#45928 Dec 30, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>We had pork chops for Christmas. Not a traditional meal but damn they were sure good ; )
I tried to convince my very tradtional family to switch to Prime Rib... no takers. So we had ham and turkey. Still, it was delicious and tasty !:)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45929 Dec 30, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
My Christmas was good. One sick teenager but all in all , we made it through and now on to the New Year. I love watching the Rose Bowl Parade. I've watched it every year since I was a child !
Happy Monday :)
Hi Hatti. Sorry you had a sick one, but hopefully it wasn't too bad. Yes, on to New Year. I love New Year--to me it's all about hope and new beginnings. Of course the Rose Parade doesn't hurt. lol. I'm like you--always watched the parade, I love the creativity.

<waves> Happy Monday to you too.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45930 Dec 30, 2013
Spring has got to be right around the corner--the total of gardening catalogs is now up to 12. LOL

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45931 Dec 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Well, Ok then. You got off better than Billy did--the gift for him and the girls ended up in Hawaii somehow. I suppose only in the world of the Post Office is Honolulu the same thing as Ft. Lauderdale.....
Poor Billy and CHO

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#45933 Dec 30, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Billy and CHO
Happy New Years to y'all.

Got snow.........?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45934 Dec 30, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Billy and CHO
I know. There was one ticked off Princess when I read the tracking report. And the USPS has even quit updating it. So it's anyone's guess as to where the package is. I wish 1000 times, I had packaged his separately from the girls. Mrs. Billy's gift may be ruined.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45935 Dec 30, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Years to y'all.
Got snow.........?
Hi there Sugar foot. I had a hankering for fresh biscuits--so that's what is currently in the oven. I may even need to scrounge up a jar of bbj to go with them....

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#45936 Dec 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Sugar foot. I had a hankering for fresh biscuits--so that's what is currently in the oven. I may even need to scrounge up a jar of bbj to go with them....
So..... You make biscuits AFTER I had to go to work? Too bad you didn't have that brainstorm just a couple short hours ago.......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45937 Dec 30, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>So..... You make biscuits AFTER I had to go to work? Too bad you didn't have that brainstorm just a couple short hours ago.......
sorry, I wasn't hungry a couple short hours ago......

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#45938 Dec 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, I wasn't hungry a couple short hours ago......
Okie-dokie. Maybe I'll have some for breakfast in the morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Day 2 min Info 24
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 8 min Yournotgoingtobel... 21,995
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Princess Hey 217,350
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 24 min Trouser Cough 61,863
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 25 min Trouser Cough 37,865
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 28 min Trouser Cough 46,733
Chat with Ozzie....... (May '09) 1 hr Life after Loving 476
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Fish_sticks 75,321
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Waiting on Football 4,105
More from around the web