Good morning all. Happy Friday.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#45771 Dec 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Happy Friday.....
Good morning you. Sleet/freezing rain held off overnite. It started early this morning. Just now getting slick in pavement. Truck had a thin sheet of ice around 7:30 or so. I drove it into the shop and parked it under the funace and thawed it out. Right now I'm having coffee and waiting for my visitors or a call saying they arffen't coming. Ron says the snow will be here pretty soon and that it will be piling up all day long. I'm hoping to come home tomorrow afternoon. My other guard says she will be here Saturday night after the Christmas parade in Lewisport. So I REALLY want to get home......LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45772 Dec 6, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning you. Sleet/freezing rain held off overnite. It started early this morning. Just now getting slick in pavement. Truck had a thin sheet of ice around 7:30 or so. I drove it into the shop and parked it under the funace and thawed it out. Right now I'm having coffee and waiting for my visitors or a call saying they arffen't coming. Ron says the snow will be here pretty soon and that it will be piling up all day long. I'm hoping to come home tomorrow afternoon. My other guard says she will be here Saturday night after the Christmas parade in Lewisport. So I REALLY want to get home......LOL
Hey there. De-icer didn't TOUCH the ice on the windshield this AM. But I was finally able to get it defrosted. The parade in the other town was cancelled, but not the show--I already told them I wasn't going. I said somewhere that the local guys were calling for 5 and the L-ville guys are calling for 3. Regardless, we're staying put. See you whenever.

XOXO

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45773 Dec 6, 2013
Good morning princess and Oki.
What, did Hippi, Flower or Pais tell you my job?
I'm running late, didn't know I had so much in common with Billy, have to get to work which could involve-
"What's on the agenda today? Shooting? Karate? Snails? Gladiator practice?"
lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45774 Dec 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning princess and Oki.
What, did Hippi, Flower or Pais tell you my job?
I'm running late, didn't know I had so much in common with Billy, have to get to work which could involve-
"What's on the agenda today? Shooting? Karate? Snails? Gladiator practice?"
lol
Hi Fisherman, no, no one told me anything about your job, but I'm sure I'll read something about it on topix. Let's see, you're teaching a secret squad of ninja snails to shoot gladiators? Sounds like it's right up your alley....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45775 Dec 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman, no, no one told me anything about your job, but I'm sure I'll read something about it on topix. Let's see, you're teaching a secret squad of ninja snails to shoot gladiators? Sounds like it's right up your alley....
Sorry Princess. I had to make your coffee on a camp stove. Finall got power back on this all electric house. Had plenty of firewood to keep the house warm

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45776 Dec 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Princess. I had to make your coffee on a camp stove. Finall got power back on this all electric house. Had plenty of firewood to keep the house warm
Hi Denny! I wondered if you had power. We had mostly sleet, then snow up here. We have a lot of friends and family in North Texas that had mainly ice. Been thinking about you and Tink. Glad to see your post!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45777 Dec 7, 2013
Oh! Good morning Princess and friends! 10 degrees here this morning! Brrr!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45778 Dec 7, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny! I wondered if you had power. We had mostly sleet, then snow up here. We have a lot of friends and family in North Texas that had mainly ice. Been thinking about you and Tink. Glad to see your post!
Get your woolies on. Colder than a well diggers butt here. There is a brass monkey and witch alert out :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45779 Dec 9, 2013
Someone wake the Princess up. Her coffee is ready : )

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45780 Dec 9, 2013
I need coffee.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45781 Dec 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Princess. I had to make your coffee on a camp stove. Finall got power back on this all electric house. Had plenty of firewood to keep the house warm
Better you than me is all I can say. We didn't lose power at all--flickered a couple of times, but that was it.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45782 Dec 9, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Oh! Good morning Princess and friends! 10 degrees here this morning! Brrr!
Hi Hippi. Didn't get quite that cold here--thankfully. I do NOT like the cold..... give me something around 70 or 72 degrees and I'm a happy Princess.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45783 Dec 9, 2013
Good morning princess and everybody. I running (well, not "running" actually) late. Stay warm and don't freeze any body parts off.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45784 Dec 9, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning princess and everybody. I running (well, not "running" actually) late. Stay warm and don't freeze any body parts off.
Good morning Fisherman. I wouldn't dream of it....LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45785 Dec 10, 2013
Good morning all. Here's hoping your Wed Eve is a good one....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45786 Dec 10, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Here's hoping your Wed Eve is a good one....
Good morning princess and 'all'.
No matter how you paint it, it's Tuesday.
Tuesday= OCIT
(this is a test)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#45787 Dec 10, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuesday= OCIT
(this is a test)
Oh Crap It's Tuesday?:)

Hello Princess and all. Hope all is well with each of you.

It's been awhile since I visited. We have snow in my part of the state and its cold! Brrrrrr!! I'm ready for summer.

Have a jolly day .

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45788 Dec 10, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuesday= OCIT
(this is a test)
Good morning Fisherman. Let's paint it blue--my favorite color.

Oh crap it's Tuesday? lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45789 Dec 10, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Crap It's Tuesday?:)
Hello Princess and all. Hope all is well with each of you.
It's been awhile since I visited. We have snow in my part of the state and its cold! Brrrrrr!! I'm ready for summer.
Have a jolly day .
Hi Hatti, yes it has been a while. And we just finished having another "dusting" of snow--less than 1/4 inch. Enough to mess with the roads and delay school a bit. But I do believe spring will be here before you know it. I'm up to 5 seed catalogs in the mail.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP, Donald 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Blitzking 169,025
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,443
do i need to say sorry to my son ? 9 min wichita-rick 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Sublime1 165,537
Word Association (Mar '10) 17 min Mega Monster 17,267
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 22 min SouthernBelle 8,641
Rebel vs American Flag 30 min perspective 22
Poll What's funnier? 35 min dragoon70056 35
News Internet horrified by photo of giant 'Texas Red... 2 hr DILF 7
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr eleanorigby 41,476
More from around the web