Goats Milk with Princess

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45754 Dec 4, 2013
Good afternoon, to the fine folks in the Realm!
Looks like the storm forecast is getting more extreme by the hour. Now there's an ice storm warning for extreme northeast Texas, southwest Arkansas, and southeast Oklahoma for Thursday and Friday! Hippi is in the Winter Storm Warning, but hopefully the ice will miss them. Nothing worse than ice-storms in the Winter. Any folks in the path of the ice, please prepare and be safe.
Princess, just snow for us too, like y'all we could 1" or 10"...of course we hope for 10"...right?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45755 Dec 4, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Good afternoon, to the fine folks in the Realm!
Looks like the storm forecast is getting more extreme by the hour. Now there's an ice storm warning for extreme northeast Texas, southwest Arkansas, and southeast Oklahoma for Thursday and Friday! Hippi is in the Winter Storm Warning, but hopefully the ice will miss them. Nothing worse than ice-storms in the Winter. Any folks in the path of the ice, please prepare and be safe.
Princess, just snow for us too, like y'all we could 1" or 10"...of course we hope for 10"...right?
Hi Pais. I got shopping to do and things to buy, so I do NOT need snow complicating matters.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45756 Dec 5, 2013
Good morning all. Preparing for winter storm Cleon,(who the heck names winter storms????) but I guess as long as Jim Cantori doesn't show up--we're safe.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45757 Dec 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It's been interesting here. Listening to the weather to see if we're going to get snow. The weather guys say anywhere from nothing to 6 or 8 inches of snow. Yeah--that's really pinpointing it down...lol.
Take it as an honor. They figure anyone that comes in as much as you do just HAS to know how to read, so you meet all the requirements....lol.
Let them know about boot camp--maybe they can get someone else--or make it another day.
Hearts, hugs, and boots.....
I would love snow but we are going to get ice. At least you can drive on snow. Your coffee is served in the Royal Dalton :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45758 Dec 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Preparing for winter storm Cleon,(who the heck names winter storms????) but I guess as long as Jim Cantori doesn't show up--we're safe.
You know why they name hurricanes are named after women? They come in all wet and wild and when they leave they take your house and your car ; )

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45759 Dec 5, 2013
Good morning princess.
Cleon? Why does that make me think of Star Trek, or a bad wedgie? lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45760 Dec 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You know why they name hurricanes are named after women? They come in all wet and wild and when they leave they take your house and your car ; )
Morning Denny..... That's punny.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45761 Dec 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning princess.
Cleon? Why does that make me think of Star Trek, or a bad wedgie? lol
Morning Fisherman. Don't ask me, that's what they were calling it this AM when I turned to the weather channel. I figure we're still safe though. Jim Cantori was in Denver...... He shows up, and we're all gonna DIE!!!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45762 Dec 5, 2013
Was Jim Cantori a Klingon in the new Star Trek?
(I haven't been watching TV or seeing movies much lately.)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45763 Dec 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Was Jim Cantori a Klingon in the new Star Trek?
(I haven't been watching TV or seeing movies much lately.)
LOL. He's that guy from the weather channel they send out to all the areas experiencing some sort of life threatening weather......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#45764 Dec 5, 2013
Good morning sis and friends! Happy friday eve.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45765 Dec 5, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends! Happy friday eve.....
Good morning again brother dear. And a Happy Friday eve back at ya.....
What's on the agenda today? Shooting? Karate? Snails? Gladiator practice?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45766 Dec 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It's been interesting here. Listening to the weather to see if we're going to get snow. The weather guys say anywhere from nothing to 6 or 8 inches of snow. Yeah--that's really pinpointing it down...lol.
Take it as an honor. They figure anyone that comes in as much as you do just HAS to know how to read, so you meet all the requirements....lol.
Let them know about boot camp--maybe they can get someone else--or make it another day.
Hearts, hugs, and boots.....
Good morning, Princess ... been interesting here as well ... the threat of anything but sunshing is BIG NEWS around here gets all the wx people excited ... maybe it's the overtime pay or haz pay, lol IDK ... but every show has been interrupted by winter storm warning and winter storm advisory covering 27 states from here to there and already 9 people perished as of last night ... not good at all ... I'm sorry to hear that ... Must get ready to go out and get all my supplies early before the stores get picked over ... TTYL. Love, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45767 Dec 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... been interesting here as well ... the threat of anything but sunshing is BIG NEWS around here gets all the wx people excited ... maybe it's the overtime pay or haz pay, lol IDK ... but every show has been interrupted by winter storm warning and winter storm advisory covering 27 states from here to there and already 9 people perished as of last night ... not good at all ... I'm sorry to hear that ... Must get ready to go out and get all my supplies early before the stores get picked over ... TTYL. Love, FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. It's not overtime or hazardous pay--they are in league with the milk people and the bread guys. I do believe there's a quota for how much bread and milk is sold per week, and if sales start slipping, the weather guys are supposed to hype up the weather. I'm sure they get a commission off every loaf of bread and gallon of milk that is sold over quota.

Hearts, hugs, milk and bread......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45768 Dec 5, 2013
Dayum.
As I pushed this thread, my eyes saw a thread called "but!" (I can't write that word with two 't's'!)
Life is definitely NOT FAIR!!!!
Anyway, I'm off to the grind stone, with no computer access today. This is going to be a long day- tomorrow too. My automatic pay ran out yesterday and the new GB's won't go in until Saturday! And, I can't figure out how to move up the dates for renewal....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45769 Dec 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Dayum.
As I pushed this thread, my eyes saw a thread called "but!" (I can't write that word with two 't's'!)
Life is definitely NOT FAIR!!!!
Anyway, I'm off to the grind stone, with no computer access today. This is going to be a long day- tomorrow too. My automatic pay ran out yesterday and the new GB's won't go in until Saturday! And, I can't figure out how to move up the dates for renewal....
I saw that thread....lol Weird that's for sure. Enjoy (?) your day....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45770 Dec 6, 2013
Good morning all. Happy Friday.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#45771 Dec 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Happy Friday.....
Good morning you. Sleet/freezing rain held off overnite. It started early this morning. Just now getting slick in pavement. Truck had a thin sheet of ice around 7:30 or so. I drove it into the shop and parked it under the funace and thawed it out. Right now I'm having coffee and waiting for my visitors or a call saying they arffen't coming. Ron says the snow will be here pretty soon and that it will be piling up all day long. I'm hoping to come home tomorrow afternoon. My other guard says she will be here Saturday night after the Christmas parade in Lewisport. So I REALLY want to get home......LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45772 Dec 6, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning you. Sleet/freezing rain held off overnite. It started early this morning. Just now getting slick in pavement. Truck had a thin sheet of ice around 7:30 or so. I drove it into the shop and parked it under the funace and thawed it out. Right now I'm having coffee and waiting for my visitors or a call saying they arffen't coming. Ron says the snow will be here pretty soon and that it will be piling up all day long. I'm hoping to come home tomorrow afternoon. My other guard says she will be here Saturday night after the Christmas parade in Lewisport. So I REALLY want to get home......LOL
Hey there. De-icer didn't TOUCH the ice on the windshield this AM. But I was finally able to get it defrosted. The parade in the other town was cancelled, but not the show--I already told them I wasn't going. I said somewhere that the local guys were calling for 5 and the L-ville guys are calling for 3. Regardless, we're staying put. See you whenever.

XOXO

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45773 Dec 6, 2013
Good morning princess and Oki.
What, did Hippi, Flower or Pais tell you my job?
I'm running late, didn't know I had so much in common with Billy, have to get to work which could involve-
"What's on the agenda today? Shooting? Karate? Snails? Gladiator practice?"
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Zamasu---sama 215,216
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Finnys Ferret Fetish 74,215
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min -Prince- 149,992
A to Z songs by title or group! 5 min CJ Rocker 1,538
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 7 min CJ Rocker 16,542
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 10 min CJ Rocker 7,529
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 11 min Camilla 3,888
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 25 min Crystal_Clear722 3,728
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 4 hr honeymylove 154
More from around the web