Goats Milk with Princess

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#45713 Nov 27, 2013
And Ramen noodles,I'm thankful for Ramen noodles.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45715 Dec 2, 2013
okimar wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Everyone think about what you are thankful for(except the turkey,who has nothing....)and carry it in your heart thru the Holiday Season and beyond.
Personally,I'm thankful for my Princess.
XOXOXO
I am sure the Princess took very good care of you on Turkey day. Tell her that her coffee is ready :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45716 Dec 2, 2013
Good morning Princess and all in the realm ... I'm sure everyone made well the Thanksgiving holiday and are ready the Monday after ... at least I think it's Monday ... Have a splendid day! FC <3 ...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#45717 Dec 2, 2013
Good morning Sis and friends, its cold and rainy here today...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45718 Dec 2, 2013
Good morning realmers.
Princess must be busy and/or tired?
(I had to use a capital 'P' since it was the start of a sentence.)

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#45719 Dec 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure the Princess took very good care of you on Turkey day. Tell her that her coffee is ready :)
Turkey day was a working day for me. Still nice tho. I took supper to work. Had to go easy on the bird as I didn't want to fight the drowsys...... She knows. No one needs to tell Princess anything. She knows all. Don't believe it,just ask her.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45720 Dec 3, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Turkey day was a working day for me. Still nice tho. I took supper to work. Had to go easy on the bird as I didn't want to fight the drowsys...... She knows. No one needs to tell Princess anything. She knows all. Don't believe it,just ask her.....
That is why she rules her realm so well. I try to just eat 1 meal a day and after I eat a nap tries to grab me :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45721 Dec 3, 2013
Not sure what day it is, but good morning anyhow.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45722 Dec 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning realmers.
Princess must be busy and/or tired?
(I had to use a capital 'P' since it was the start of a sentence.)
Hi Fish. Princess was out shopping, Left on Thanksgiving evening, and just returned a few minutes ago....LOL.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45723 Dec 3, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Turkey day was a working day for me. Still nice tho. I took supper to work. Had to go easy on the bird as I didn't want to fight the drowsys...... She knows. No one needs to tell Princess anything. She knows all. Don't believe it,just ask her.....
HEY! I resemble that remark.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45724 Dec 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That is why she rules her realm so well. I try to just eat 1 meal a day and after I eat a nap tries to grab me :)
Morning Denny. I rule with an iron fist disguised by a velvet glove....lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45725 Dec 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fish. Princess was out shopping, Left on Thanksgiving evening, and just returned a few minutes ago....LOL.
lol
When you get done balancing the books, you can make a bon fire with the receipt's.
Now we're going to have to call you Ms Humble. You don't know what day it is? lol (not according to Oki)
Hey. I looked on youtube and can't find that Bob Marley song.
You know the one-
One Glove

"one glove,
one glove.
let's get together'
and,
watch the fight"

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45726 Dec 3, 2013
What The?
Obama or Bush must have had him change the words!

Kiddie Version



(Bob Marley- One Love)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45727 Dec 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
When you get done balancing the books, you can make a bon fire with the receipt's.
Now we're going to have to call you Ms Humble. You don't know what day it is? lol (not according to Oki)
Hey. I looked on youtube and can't find that Bob Marley song.
You know the one-
One Glove
"one glove,
one glove.
let's get together'
and,
watch the fight"
LOL. That's me--very humble, gracious, intelligent, charming, and all that sort of stuff.....

As far as what day it is, they're all sort of running together these days. I'm hoping that things may slow down shortly--but no promises.....LOL

<waves> Gotta make the rounds..... So many forums, so little time....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#45728 Dec 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That's me--very humble, gracious, intelligent, charming, and all that sort of stuff.....
As far as what day it is, they're all sort of running together these days. I'm hoping that things may slow down shortly--but no promises.....LOL
<waves> Gotta make the rounds..... So many forums, so little time....
MEOW MEOW where my fish and milk :)

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#45729 Dec 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>MEOW MEOW where my fish and milk :)
How about some cheez-its and a Pina Colada?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45730 Dec 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>MEOW MEOW where my fish and milk :)
Well Hi there LuAnn. Got some turkey and giblet gravy, will that do? <tosses kitty a catnip mouse>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45731 Dec 3, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>How about some cheez-its and a Pina Colada?
You don't give cats crackers--unless they have peanut butter on them......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45732 Dec 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny. I rule with an iron fist disguised by a velvet glove....lol
No one escapes the Princess justice. That is what Oki told me ;) Coffee is on

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45733 Dec 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
When you get done balancing the books, you can make a bon fire with the receipt's.
Now we're going to have to call you Ms Humble. You don't know what day it is? lol (not according to Oki)
Hey. I looked on youtube and can't find that Bob Marley song.
You know the one-
One Glove
"one glove,
one glove.
let's get together'
and,
watch the fight"
There are some songs everyone sings with the wrong words :)Jose can you see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The letter R (Jun '13) 6 min Sweetie-Pie 628
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 15 min Mustang GT Girl 47,087
What Turns You Off? 19 min RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 742
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 20 min twowheelsforever 22,972
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 22 min twowheelsforever 6,316
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 24 min Bad Bex 8,979
News Why I Want My Kids to Grow Up Weird 27 min Bad Bex 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 219,097
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 8 hr wichita-rick 1,967
More from around the web