“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45706 Nov 26, 2013
Hi Princess and y'all! Just checking in, seeing what's going on. Hope everyone is having a great day!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45707 Nov 27, 2013
Good morning and Happy Camel, turkey-eve, duck--I don't know, just have a happy some sort of critter day. I am already late, so I'll catch you good folks later--maybe. <3

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45708 Nov 27, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Princess and y'all! Just checking in, seeing what's going on. Hope everyone is having a great day!
How did you like that snow Darlin :) Miss us !

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45709 Nov 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning and Happy Camel, turkey-eve, duck--I don't know, just have a happy some sort of critter day. I am already late, so I'll catch you good folks later--maybe. <3
Your coffee is ready so don't run off without a cup :)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45710 Nov 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
lol
Good morning to you, princess and everyone in here.
For some reason, I'm thinking I should go back to school and get that zoology degree I started out to get.
Oh, I have an animal story.
I looked in the window of a pet shop Sunday morning before it was open.(I've always liked turtles.) There were some cute little tortoises and I really wanted one! So, I looked around for a price, and finally, up on the left side there it was. THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FRIGGIN' DOLLARS!!! Who buys a 3 inch turtle for $350!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45711 Nov 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. No, I don't guess I did. Dumb ole camel, just hanging around hollaring about humps and whatnot. LOL. Hope you have a good Friday. It's already like grand central station around here.
<waves>
Hearts, hugs, and trains.....
Good morning, Princess ... seems like forever I've been here? really? Wow, I need to get out more often, lol ... Bet you've got the fireplace going and the kitchen heat from all those dishes you've been preparing helps, too! Hope your Thanksgiving with company will be the best ever ... Enjoy it!

Hearts hugs and hearty dishes ...

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#45712 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Everyone think about what you are thankful for(except the turkey,who has nothing....)and carry it in your heart thru the Holiday Season and beyond.

Personally,I'm thankful for my Princess.

XOXOXO

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#45713 Nov 27, 2013
And Ramen noodles,I'm thankful for Ramen noodles.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45715 Dec 2, 2013
okimar wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Everyone think about what you are thankful for(except the turkey,who has nothing....)and carry it in your heart thru the Holiday Season and beyond.
Personally,I'm thankful for my Princess.
XOXOXO
I am sure the Princess took very good care of you on Turkey day. Tell her that her coffee is ready :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45716 Dec 2, 2013
Good morning Princess and all in the realm ... I'm sure everyone made well the Thanksgiving holiday and are ready the Monday after ... at least I think it's Monday ... Have a splendid day! FC <3 ...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#45717 Dec 2, 2013
Good morning Sis and friends, its cold and rainy here today...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45718 Dec 2, 2013
Good morning realmers.
Princess must be busy and/or tired?
(I had to use a capital 'P' since it was the start of a sentence.)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#45719 Dec 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure the Princess took very good care of you on Turkey day. Tell her that her coffee is ready :)
Turkey day was a working day for me. Still nice tho. I took supper to work. Had to go easy on the bird as I didn't want to fight the drowsys...... She knows. No one needs to tell Princess anything. She knows all. Don't believe it,just ask her.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45720 Dec 3, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Turkey day was a working day for me. Still nice tho. I took supper to work. Had to go easy on the bird as I didn't want to fight the drowsys...... She knows. No one needs to tell Princess anything. She knows all. Don't believe it,just ask her.....
That is why she rules her realm so well. I try to just eat 1 meal a day and after I eat a nap tries to grab me :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45721 Dec 3, 2013
Not sure what day it is, but good morning anyhow.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45722 Dec 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning realmers.
Princess must be busy and/or tired?
(I had to use a capital 'P' since it was the start of a sentence.)
Hi Fish. Princess was out shopping, Left on Thanksgiving evening, and just returned a few minutes ago....LOL.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45723 Dec 3, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Turkey day was a working day for me. Still nice tho. I took supper to work. Had to go easy on the bird as I didn't want to fight the drowsys...... She knows. No one needs to tell Princess anything. She knows all. Don't believe it,just ask her.....
HEY! I resemble that remark.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45724 Dec 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That is why she rules her realm so well. I try to just eat 1 meal a day and after I eat a nap tries to grab me :)
Morning Denny. I rule with an iron fist disguised by a velvet glove....lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45725 Dec 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fish. Princess was out shopping, Left on Thanksgiving evening, and just returned a few minutes ago....LOL.
lol
When you get done balancing the books, you can make a bon fire with the receipt's.
Now we're going to have to call you Ms Humble. You don't know what day it is? lol (not according to Oki)
Hey. I looked on youtube and can't find that Bob Marley song.
You know the one-
One Glove

"one glove,
one glove.
let's get together'
and,
watch the fight"

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45726 Dec 3, 2013
What The?
Obama or Bush must have had him change the words!

Kiddie Version

(Bob Marley- One Love)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min Last I Checked 17,787
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Wolftracks 157,657
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Dogen 149,057
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min Jennifer Renee 9,740
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 25 min razz58 8,049
Say Something Nice. (Oct '09) 29 min razz58 2,676
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 40 min CJ Rocker 768
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 39,186
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 3 hr andet1987 8
How did John Travolta get so creepy? Yet anothe... 5 hr KKKafeteria Chris... 33