Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#45685 Nov 22, 2013
Does this Princess milk goats? I'm not sure about this thread...but it's entertaining!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45686 Nov 22, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Does this Princess milk goats? I'm not sure about this thread...but it's entertaining!
Hi there Spirit. Glad you enjoy the thread. And no, this Princess has never milked a goat. Did drink goat's milk back in the day--but not often.

This whole thread is Rotor Head's fault anyway. There I was, minding my own business, walked into a cyber pub and he gave me a choice between drinking walrus milk and goat's milk--so I HAD to choose goat. After all what kind of thread would it be if it was called Walrus milk with Princess..... Now THAT'S weird....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45688 Nov 25, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Computer geeks think they know everything!
In Topix here, my 6 year old cheap laptop keeps freezing up even before the virus. I push the scroll arrows and it won't go, then a day or two later (slight fisherman exaggeration)the page pops to the bottom or top. My guess is it's all the video adds around the edges. Sometimes there are 4 or more running at one time!(another slight exaggeration- maybe) So, what I'm thinking is, I need a faster computer so my brain can watch 10 video adds and write about pigs and frog legs at the same time.??
It's a plot I tell ya!
Whatever, have a nice Friday!
Maybe it is the Minnihannas :) Is that the right word for the little people who roam the forest?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45689 Nov 25, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you ladies ever learn:
Hippi is allergic to pork.
Flower is commenting on camel toes.
HRP is hollarin for humps.
I sense a story.....
Dig deep Jamie :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45690 Nov 25, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Does this Princess milk goats? I'm not sure about this thread...but it's entertaining!
Her goatherds do. Princess rules her realm :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45691 Nov 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Spirit. Glad you enjoy the thread. And no, this Princess has never milked a goat. Did drink goat's milk back in the day--but not often.
This whole thread is Rotor Head's fault anyway. There I was, minding my own business, walked into a cyber pub and he gave me a choice between drinking walrus milk and goat's milk--so I HAD to choose goat. After all what kind of thread would it be if it was called Walrus milk with Princess..... Now THAT'S weird....
Your coffee is ready your royalness

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45692 Nov 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Your coffee is ready your royalness
Good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45693 Nov 25, 2013
Good morning Realm. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving week. Take a moment to give thanks for all the blessings you have.

My blessings are my family and friends. I'm also thankful for the fact that Oki and I are both employed, have a wonderful home--that we share with the bank, and good health--so many aren't as fortunate.

<3 <3 <3
Hearts, hugs, and Thanks

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45694 Nov 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Dig deep Jamie :)
No need the story writes itself

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45695 Nov 25, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
No need the story writes itself
Good morning JT Shh! Jamie, you need to just sit over there, tell me how pretty I am, and Quit writing...

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45696 Nov 25, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you ladies ever learn:
Hippi is allergic to pork.
Flower is commenting on camel toes.
HRP is hollarin for humps.
I sense a story.....
News Flash: Four ladies were arrested at the children's zoo yesterday for disruptive and sometimes gross behavior. After Oki posted their bail (he said this was the last time!)this reporter had a chance to interview them:

JT: Hippi, what were the charges?

Hippi: Killing a pig without a license. I was at the petting zoo and a pot-bellied pig ran up to me. I'm allergic, so I shot it. Boy, did the little kids cry!

JT: Flower, what were the charges?

FC: Traumatizing a girl scout troop. I was at the camel exhibit and was explaining to them about camel toes...well you get the picture. Boy did those little girls cry!

JT: HRP, what were the charges?

HRP: Public indecency. I was at the dromedary exhibit and was hollarin for a hump. Boy, did everybody cry!

JT: Paisley, what were the charges?

PP: Animal abuse: I was at the monkey exhibit and was abusing a monkey because I was tired of abusing my monkey. The kids were all crying!

JT Reporting

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45697 Nov 25, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: Four ladies were arrested at the children's zoo yesterday for disruptive and sometimes gross behavior. After Oki posted their bail (he said this was the last time!)this reporter had a chance to interview them:
JT: Hippi, what were the charges?
Hippi: Killing a pig without a license. I was at the petting zoo and a pot-bellied pig ran up to me. I'm allergic, so I shot it. Boy, did the little kids cry!
JT: Flower, what were the charges?
FC: Traumatizing a girl scout troop. I was at the camel exhibit and was explaining to them about camel toes...well you get the picture. Boy did those little girls cry!
JT: HRP, what were the charges?
HRP: Public indecency. I was at the dromedary exhibit and was hollarin for a hump. Boy, did everybody cry!
JT: Paisley, what were the charges?
PP: Animal abuse: I was at the monkey exhibit and was abusing a monkey because I was tired of abusing my monkey. The kids were all crying!
JT Reporting
LOL. You need to share whatever drugs you take Jamie.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45698 Nov 25, 2013
Good afternoon Princess and y'all! It's so cold outside! At least it will get above freezing today, first day since Thursday. Had a wintery blast over the weekend. Lots of sleet, some areas of the state had lots of snow and freezing rain. We got mostly sleet with some snow yesterday. It wasn't too bad coming in this morning, but there were still tons of wrecks on the highways. It will be into the 40's for Thanksgiving though.
Wishing everyone a great day! Love the story, Tuna! The pig had it coming! LOL!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45699 Nov 25, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and y'all! It's so cold outside! At least it will get above freezing today, first day since Thursday. Had a wintery blast over the weekend. Lots of sleet, some areas of the state had lots of snow and freezing rain. We got mostly sleet with some snow yesterday. It wasn't too bad coming in this morning, but there were still tons of wrecks on the highways. It will be into the 40's for Thanksgiving though.
Wishing everyone a great day! Love the story, Tuna! The pig had it coming! LOL!
Afternoon Hippi. Oki and I were watching the news today, and there was a car (video) from Oklahoma--driving too fast, spun out, and flipped over. We knew it wasn't you because the news guy said the driver was unhurt......

It's all about the animals, Tunas, monkeys, ducks, camels, pigs....LOL.

<waves>

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45700 Nov 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon Hippi. Oki and I were watching the news today, and there was a car (video) from Oklahoma--driving too fast, spun out, and flipped over. We knew it wasn't you because the news guy said the driver was unhurt......
It's all about the animals, Tunas, monkeys, ducks, camels, pigs....LOL.
<waves>
You know I woulda been hurt! I get hurt just walking down the hall! LOL!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45701 Nov 25, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I woulda been hurt! I get hurt just walking down the hall! LOL!
I know. LOL. I told Oki--it's a lead pipe cinch that it wasn't Hippi. She's the type that can't sit down without sitting on a fish hook...... LOL

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#45702 Nov 25, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I have plans for the next two days, will return on Thanksgiving. May all of your holiday plans go well, and without drama!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45703 Nov 25, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I have plans for the next two days, will return on Thanksgiving. May all of your holiday plans go well, and without drama!
Hi there Nobody. lol That sounds funny. But anyway--Hi there. HOpe you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, but if you don't expect drama, you're certainly NOT at my house. lol. We have a crew that expects to be the corpse at every funeral and the bride at every wedding.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45704 Nov 26, 2013
Good morning everyone. Happy Wed Eve.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45705 Nov 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Happy Wed Eve.
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and very late. I went hunting again this cold morning and all I saw was a coyote.I sure am glad I got that 8 point opening day. It is the only deer I have seen this year and that is strange :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Baby Jesus 25,465
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Wolftracks 152,345
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 5 min andet1987 5,149
What's your tip for the day? 6 min wichita-rick 1,795
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 7 min Judy 123 55,244
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 min beatlesinafog 138,317
Good Night Thread... (Nov '12) 7 min honeymylove 970
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 22 min -Lea- 70
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr dragoon70056 37,715
Family Feud Contestant Knows Women Have To Be '... 4 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 8
More from around the web