Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

You know, I do need milk and bread! Thanks for the reminder! Oh, and beer! LOL!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Hippichick wrote:
And pork rinds. Can't have beer without pork rinds.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I think Friday was a good one, but it was so long ago, I'm not real sure. I'll have to look at the video to make sure....LOL
Good morning Princess ... Videos, there were videos? Yikes ... I don't remember a think, lol ... Boot camp has a hold of me ... seems I've been crashing out earlier and earlier every night ... the pups are like, "whassup with dat" ... I missed SVU last night if it was Wednesday night ... I'm getting confused on my days & nights now thank goodness for calendars ... sometimes they don't even help, ha!

Hope all is good in your corner of the world ... Have a wonderful day and catch you around the corner ...

Hearts, hugs dates and sugar plums ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
See I told you--it's the law...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Hippi. Conferences can be enough to wear you out, and I know you're glad it's over.
I hope you don't get a winter storm, but if you do--remember to go to the store for milk and bread. I'm not sure why, but I've heard that's a rule.
I'm supposed to have a day trip out of town on Saturday, so I REALLY hope if you do get bad weather, you have the good taste to keep it to yourself, and not go sharing it with the rest of us--WE DON'T WANT IT!!! LOL
Anyway, I have turkeys in the oven, and they should be nearly done, so I will bid you a fond adieu....
Good morning Princess. If you are day trippin you need a good cup of coffe to start your day. I went hunting again yesterday but didn't see anything. The only deer I have seen this year is in my freezer. Having back strap for supper tonight and I am making deer chili today :) Don't tell anyone but I put rotel tomatoes in my chili which is forbidden in Texas

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. If you are day trippin you need a good cup of coffe to start your day. I went hunting again yesterday but didn't see anything. The only deer I have seen this year is in my freezer. Having back strap for supper tonight and I am making deer chili today :) Don't tell anyone but I put rotel tomatoes in my chili which is forbidden in Texas
Morning Denny, I don't go out of town until Saturday, but I STILL need my coffee.

Sorry about your hunting, but there's always next season. We still have a week of black powder and then some more bow hunting time--but I'm not exactly sure when that is.

Good luck.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Good morning princess.
Hi Hippichick.
Howzit everybody?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning princess.
Hi Hippichick.
Howzit everybody?
Hi Fisherman, I'm fine--as far as I know, but I'm sure if you were to ask someone who didn't know me, they might just have a differing opinion...lol.

What's up in the great state of Hawaii?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>And pork rinds. Can't have beer without pork rinds.
No can do, Oki! I'm very allergic to pork, for real!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman, I'm fine--as far as I know, but I'm sure if you were to ask someone who didn't know me, they might just have a differing opinion...lol.
What's up in the great state of Hawaii?
Everything is going fairly good.
The only bad thing lately is my computer caught a virus, but that's not local. I might have got it fixed today, it took a lot of research and trial and error- and time. It's running a full McAfee scan right now, we'll see in an hour or two if it works...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
No can do, Oki! I'm very allergic to pork, for real!
I think I'm going to cut way back on store-bought pork. Been eating a bunch lately and my ankles are all swoll up in the afternoons.
So, you're not missing much there. I heard it's hard to digest because the DNA is almost the same as ours and our stomachs think they are digesting ourselves.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is going fairly good.
The only bad thing lately is my computer caught a virus, but that's not local. I might have got it fixed today, it took a lot of research and trial and error- and time. It's running a full McAfee scan right now, we'll see in an hour or two if it works...
Hi Fisherman. Don't tell me about computer problems. I had a simple little issue with mine, took it into the guy in town and he changed a bunch of programs added some others, not because the ones I had were rubbish, but because "I like these better" Geeze, do what I ASKED you to do, not what you THOUGHT I asked you to do.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone. That stupid camel finally got out of the way and now we can see Friday!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. That stupid camel finally got out of the way and now we can see Friday!
Good morning, Princess ... I came by yesterday ... guess you didn't see me on account of that camel and his camel toes, lol ... Enjoy your day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Princess...Ya don't SLOP the Hogs and then EAT them..!!

GROSS!!!

Let's venture into the Veggie Garden..and pick the FIXINS for a salad..

Oh..and Battered Frog Legs..Sound FANTASTIC!!

Get my net, And..LET'S Gooooo Fishing!!

Happy Friday TROLLS!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I came by yesterday ... guess you didn't see me on account of that camel and his camel toes, lol ... Enjoy your day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. No, I don't guess I did. Dumb ole camel, just hanging around hollaring about humps and whatnot. LOL. Hope you have a good Friday. It's already like grand central station around here.

<waves>

Hearts, hugs, and trains.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. Don't tell me about computer problems. I had a simple little issue with mine, took it into the guy in town and he changed a bunch of programs added some others, not because the ones I had were rubbish, but because "I like these better" Geeze, do what I ASKED you to do, not what you THOUGHT I asked you to do.....
lol
Computer geeks think they know everything!
In Topix here, my 6 year old cheap laptop keeps freezing up even before the virus. I push the scroll arrows and it won't go, then a day or two later (slight fisherman exaggeration)the page pops to the bottom or top. My guess is it's all the video adds around the edges. Sometimes there are 4 or more running at one time!(another slight exaggeration- maybe) So, what I'm thinking is, I need a faster computer so my brain can watch 10 video adds and write about pigs and frog legs at the same time.??
It's a plot I tell ya!
Whatever, have a nice Friday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Computer geeks think they know everything!
In Topix here, my 6 year old cheap laptop keeps freezing up even before the virus. I push the scroll arrows and it won't go, then a day or two later (slight fisherman exaggeration)the page pops to the bottom or top. My guess is it's all the video adds around the edges. Sometimes there are 4 or more running at one time!(another slight exaggeration- maybe) So, what I'm thinking is, I need a faster computer so my brain can watch 10 video adds and write about pigs and frog legs at the same time.??
It's a plot I tell ya!
Whatever, have a nice Friday!
Why would you want to write about pig and frog legs? That sounds sort of weird....lol.

But yeah, I told our youngest yesterday that I wanted him to go to school for computer repair/maintenance and come back here, set up a shop and put this guy out of business....lol.

I used to tell the kids I wanted one to become a Doctor, one a car mechanic, and one a carpenter--I figured with those three specialties, I wouldn't need "experts" on anything--however, those needs have changed from carpenter to IT guy. LOL. The others didn't follow MY dreams, don't know why he would either.....

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. No, I don't guess I did. Dumb ole camel, just hanging around hollaring about humps and whatnot. LOL. Hope you have a good Friday. It's already like grand central station around here.
<waves>
Hearts, hugs, and trains.....
Will you ladies ever learn:

Hippi is allergic to pork.
Flower is commenting on camel toes.
HRP is hollarin for humps.

I sense a story.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you ladies ever learn:
Hippi is allergic to pork.
Flower is commenting on camel toes.
HRP is hollarin for humps.
I sense a story.....
No, apparently we don't....lol. But then you see stories when no one else does.

Hi there JT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••