Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45668 Nov 21, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
You know, I do need milk and bread! Thanks for the reminder! Oh, and beer! LOL!
See I told you--it's the law...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45669 Nov 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Hippi. Conferences can be enough to wear you out, and I know you're glad it's over.
I hope you don't get a winter storm, but if you do--remember to go to the store for milk and bread. I'm not sure why, but I've heard that's a rule.
I'm supposed to have a day trip out of town on Saturday, so I REALLY hope if you do get bad weather, you have the good taste to keep it to yourself, and not go sharing it with the rest of us--WE DON'T WANT IT!!! LOL
Anyway, I have turkeys in the oven, and they should be nearly done, so I will bid you a fond adieu....
Good morning Princess. If you are day trippin you need a good cup of coffe to start your day. I went hunting again yesterday but didn't see anything. The only deer I have seen this year is in my freezer. Having back strap for supper tonight and I am making deer chili today :) Don't tell anyone but I put rotel tomatoes in my chili which is forbidden in Texas

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45670 Nov 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. If you are day trippin you need a good cup of coffe to start your day. I went hunting again yesterday but didn't see anything. The only deer I have seen this year is in my freezer. Having back strap for supper tonight and I am making deer chili today :) Don't tell anyone but I put rotel tomatoes in my chili which is forbidden in Texas
Morning Denny, I don't go out of town until Saturday, but I STILL need my coffee.

Sorry about your hunting, but there's always next season. We still have a week of black powder and then some more bow hunting time--but I'm not exactly sure when that is.

Good luck.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45671 Nov 21, 2013
Good morning princess.
Hi Hippichick.
Howzit everybody?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45672 Nov 21, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning princess.
Hi Hippichick.
Howzit everybody?
Hi Fisherman, I'm fine--as far as I know, but I'm sure if you were to ask someone who didn't know me, they might just have a differing opinion...lol.

What's up in the great state of Hawaii?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45673 Nov 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>And pork rinds. Can't have beer without pork rinds.
No can do, Oki! I'm very allergic to pork, for real!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45674 Nov 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman, I'm fine--as far as I know, but I'm sure if you were to ask someone who didn't know me, they might just have a differing opinion...lol.
What's up in the great state of Hawaii?
Everything is going fairly good.
The only bad thing lately is my computer caught a virus, but that's not local. I might have got it fixed today, it took a lot of research and trial and error- and time. It's running a full McAfee scan right now, we'll see in an hour or two if it works...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45675 Nov 21, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
No can do, Oki! I'm very allergic to pork, for real!
I think I'm going to cut way back on store-bought pork. Been eating a bunch lately and my ankles are all swoll up in the afternoons.
So, you're not missing much there. I heard it's hard to digest because the DNA is almost the same as ours and our stomachs think they are digesting ourselves.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45676 Nov 22, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is going fairly good.
The only bad thing lately is my computer caught a virus, but that's not local. I might have got it fixed today, it took a lot of research and trial and error- and time. It's running a full McAfee scan right now, we'll see in an hour or two if it works...
Hi Fisherman. Don't tell me about computer problems. I had a simple little issue with mine, took it into the guy in town and he changed a bunch of programs added some others, not because the ones I had were rubbish, but because "I like these better" Geeze, do what I ASKED you to do, not what you THOUGHT I asked you to do.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45677 Nov 22, 2013
Good morning everyone. That stupid camel finally got out of the way and now we can see Friday!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45678 Nov 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. That stupid camel finally got out of the way and now we can see Friday!
Good morning, Princess ... I came by yesterday ... guess you didn't see me on account of that camel and his camel toes, lol ... Enjoy your day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#45679 Nov 22, 2013
Princess...Ya don't SLOP the Hogs and then EAT them..!!

GROSS!!!

Let's venture into the Veggie Garden..and pick the FIXINS for a salad..

Oh..and Battered Frog Legs..Sound FANTASTIC!!

Get my net, And..LET'S Gooooo Fishing!!

Happy Friday TROLLS!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45680 Nov 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I came by yesterday ... guess you didn't see me on account of that camel and his camel toes, lol ... Enjoy your day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. No, I don't guess I did. Dumb ole camel, just hanging around hollaring about humps and whatnot. LOL. Hope you have a good Friday. It's already like grand central station around here.

<waves>

Hearts, hugs, and trains.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45681 Nov 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. Don't tell me about computer problems. I had a simple little issue with mine, took it into the guy in town and he changed a bunch of programs added some others, not because the ones I had were rubbish, but because "I like these better" Geeze, do what I ASKED you to do, not what you THOUGHT I asked you to do.....
lol
Computer geeks think they know everything!
In Topix here, my 6 year old cheap laptop keeps freezing up even before the virus. I push the scroll arrows and it won't go, then a day or two later (slight fisherman exaggeration)the page pops to the bottom or top. My guess is it's all the video adds around the edges. Sometimes there are 4 or more running at one time!(another slight exaggeration- maybe) So, what I'm thinking is, I need a faster computer so my brain can watch 10 video adds and write about pigs and frog legs at the same time.??
It's a plot I tell ya!
Whatever, have a nice Friday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45682 Nov 22, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Computer geeks think they know everything!
In Topix here, my 6 year old cheap laptop keeps freezing up even before the virus. I push the scroll arrows and it won't go, then a day or two later (slight fisherman exaggeration)the page pops to the bottom or top. My guess is it's all the video adds around the edges. Sometimes there are 4 or more running at one time!(another slight exaggeration- maybe) So, what I'm thinking is, I need a faster computer so my brain can watch 10 video adds and write about pigs and frog legs at the same time.??
It's a plot I tell ya!
Whatever, have a nice Friday!
Why would you want to write about pig and frog legs? That sounds sort of weird....lol.

But yeah, I told our youngest yesterday that I wanted him to go to school for computer repair/maintenance and come back here, set up a shop and put this guy out of business....lol.

I used to tell the kids I wanted one to become a Doctor, one a car mechanic, and one a carpenter--I figured with those three specialties, I wouldn't need "experts" on anything--however, those needs have changed from carpenter to IT guy. LOL. The others didn't follow MY dreams, don't know why he would either.....

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45683 Nov 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. No, I don't guess I did. Dumb ole camel, just hanging around hollaring about humps and whatnot. LOL. Hope you have a good Friday. It's already like grand central station around here.
<waves>
Hearts, hugs, and trains.....
Will you ladies ever learn:

Hippi is allergic to pork.
Flower is commenting on camel toes.
HRP is hollarin for humps.

I sense a story.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45684 Nov 22, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you ladies ever learn:
Hippi is allergic to pork.
Flower is commenting on camel toes.
HRP is hollarin for humps.
I sense a story.....
No, apparently we don't....lol. But then you see stories when no one else does.

Hi there JT.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#45685 Nov 22, 2013
Does this Princess milk goats? I'm not sure about this thread...but it's entertaining!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45686 Nov 22, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Does this Princess milk goats? I'm not sure about this thread...but it's entertaining!
Hi there Spirit. Glad you enjoy the thread. And no, this Princess has never milked a goat. Did drink goat's milk back in the day--but not often.

This whole thread is Rotor Head's fault anyway. There I was, minding my own business, walked into a cyber pub and he gave me a choice between drinking walrus milk and goat's milk--so I HAD to choose goat. After all what kind of thread would it be if it was called Walrus milk with Princess..... Now THAT'S weird....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45688 Nov 25, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Computer geeks think they know everything!
In Topix here, my 6 year old cheap laptop keeps freezing up even before the virus. I push the scroll arrows and it won't go, then a day or two later (slight fisherman exaggeration)the page pops to the bottom or top. My guess is it's all the video adds around the edges. Sometimes there are 4 or more running at one time!(another slight exaggeration- maybe) So, what I'm thinking is, I need a faster computer so my brain can watch 10 video adds and write about pigs and frog legs at the same time.??
It's a plot I tell ya!
Whatever, have a nice Friday!
Maybe it is the Minnihannas :) Is that the right word for the little people who roam the forest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 4 min andet1987 32,773
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 9 min andet1987 2,614
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 13 min andet1987 6,344
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 16 min Jennifer Renee 13,400
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min streetglidehoney 43,936
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 18 min andet1987 9,781
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 22 min andet1987 42,123
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Mister_ E 169,607
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 30 min Cyan in CA 2,561
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 31 min xoxo 29,756
name my cat 55 min Chilli J 32
More from around the web