Goats Milk with Princess

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45648 Nov 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Lets put a shark in the moat :)
News Flash: Rotor and Denny were arrested today for first degree murder by drowning a man in HRP's moat. The trial lasted one hour with a verdict of justifiable homicide!!! This reporter interviewed the two:

JT: What happened?

Rotor: Denny told me to put a shark in the moat, so I grabbed the nearest lawyer. He was screaming that he couldn't swim.

Denny: I said who ever heard of a shark that couldn't swim, so we threw him in.

Rotor: The other sharks in the moat didn't attack (professional coutesy). I know, old joke, but he drowned.

Denny: The jury laughed and threw tomatoes at the prosecutor.

JT Reporting

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#45649 Nov 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Remind me to never have you watch my goats while I'm on vacation......

At that point, one of the jurors leaned over and whispered to the juror next ... "A good goat will do that....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45650 Nov 19, 2013
A moat goat?
(It ate his shorts?)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45651 Nov 19, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: Rotor and Denny were arrested today for first degree murder by drowning a man in HRP's moat. The trial lasted one hour with a verdict of justifiable homicide!!! This reporter interviewed the two:
Rotor: Denny told me to put a shark in the moat, so I grabbed the nearest lawyer. He was screaming that he couldn't swim.
Rotor: The other sharks in the moat didn't attack (professional coutesy). I know, old joke, but he drowned.
JT Reporting
I can't leave this bunch alone for a second.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45652 Nov 19, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
At that point, one of the jurors leaned over and whispered to the juror next ... "A good goat will do that....
And we have nothing but good goats here in the realm.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45653 Nov 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
A moat goat?
(It ate his shorts?)
I hope not--the goat hair clogs up the drain....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45654 Nov 20, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
JT Reporting
LOL!

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45655 Nov 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
A moat goat?
(It ate his shorts?)
Dr. Seuss:

There was a goat within the moat.
The goat climbed in a rubber boat.
The boat, you see, it could not float.
My oh my, that's all she wrote.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45656 Nov 20, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
He's still got it, doesn't he?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45657 Nov 20, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Seuss:
More like Dr. Tuna....LOL

Morning JT.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45658 Nov 20, 2013
Good morning Realm. It's Wednesday--the day of the dromedary. Hope it's a good one.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45659 Nov 20, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Seuss:
That's pretty good.
(if it's good when your brain works like Dr Seuss' lol)
Speaking of thinking, here's a weird thought-
What would the movie be like if Dr Seuss wrote and directed an X-rated one?
He could call it 'One Thing, Two Thing, Red Thing, Blue Thing'.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45660 Nov 20, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Realm. It's Wednesday--the day of the dromedary. Hope it's a good one.....
Your guilty again.
Now I'm going to have to look up 'dromedary'.
(before I look it up, I'll take a stab at it- an animal that can store water? or, it's feet don't sink too deep in the sand?)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45661 Nov 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your guilty again.
Now I'm going to have to look up 'dromedary'.
(before I look it up, I'll take a stab at it- an animal that can store water? or, it's feet don't sink too deep in the sand?)
LOL. Hi Fisherman, I think you're smart enough to figure it out. I never can remember the other one though--bactrin? bactration? something like that.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45662 Nov 20, 2013
Hi Princess and goat gang! I just got back from a 3 day conference. It was just down town OKC, but traveling back and forth from the office, then home, just wore me out. However, I'm back!
We're gearing up for a winter storm that's supposed to hit tomorrow evening. May have freezing rain, ice and snow. We'll see! I won't believe it until it hits!
Well, I better get some work done. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and conferences!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45663 Nov 20, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Princess and goat gang! I just got back from a 3 day conference. It was just down town OKC, but traveling back and forth from the office, then home, just wore me out. However, I'm back!
We're gearing up for a winter storm that's supposed to hit tomorrow evening. May have freezing rain, ice and snow. We'll see! I won't believe it until it hits!
Well, I better get some work done. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and conferences!
Thumbs up Prop.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45664 Nov 20, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi there Hippi. Conferences can be enough to wear you out, and I know you're glad it's over.

I hope you don't get a winter storm, but if you do--remember to go to the store for milk and bread. I'm not sure why, but I've heard that's a rule.

I'm supposed to have a day trip out of town on Saturday, so I REALLY hope if you do get bad weather, you have the good taste to keep it to yourself, and not go sharing it with the rest of us--WE DON'T WANT IT!!! LOL

Anyway, I have turkeys in the oven, and they should be nearly done, so I will bid you a fond adieu....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45665 Nov 20, 2013
You know, I do need milk and bread! Thanks for the reminder! Oh, and beer! LOL!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#45666 Nov 20, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
You know, I do need milk and bread! Thanks for the reminder! Oh, and beer! LOL!
And pork rinds. Can't have beer without pork rinds.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45667 Nov 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I think Friday was a good one, but it was so long ago, I'm not real sure. I'll have to look at the video to make sure....LOL
Good morning Princess ... Videos, there were videos? Yikes ... I don't remember a think, lol ... Boot camp has a hold of me ... seems I've been crashing out earlier and earlier every night ... the pups are like, "whassup with dat" ... I missed SVU last night if it was Wednesday night ... I'm getting confused on my days & nights now thank goodness for calendars ... sometimes they don't even help, ha!

Hope all is good in your corner of the world ... Have a wonderful day and catch you around the corner ...

Hearts, hugs dates and sugar plums ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min cathouse cowboy 12,681
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 14 min cathouse cowboy 144
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Princess Hey 167,107
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 18 min Grace Nerissa 1,906
News Teenage Clerks Brilliantly Foil Would-Be Robber 30 min Parden Pard 3
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 35 min Cyan in CA 32,693
News Wandering turkey causes stir at University of M... 37 min Go Blue Forever 4
News J.C. Penney Employee Sent Home For Wearing 'Rev... 1 hr Spotted Girl 16
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 16,015
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr june 42,098
More from around the web