|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Morning Princess and all in the realm ... Sure is quiet here ... will just have a small goblet of goat's milk and I'll be on my way ... Everyone have a sweet day!
Hearts, hugs and goblets ...
Hi Flower. Been sort of busy the last few days, but that's not really new...

Hearts, hugs, and mail.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. Let's see a favorite. I don't care for Henry Field's, Gurney's or Stark Brothers any more. They used to be family owned, but were bought out by another company--they're just drop ship guys now. RH Shumway's has a lot of heirloom seeds--both veggie and flower--they're pretty good. Pinetree Seeds, don't remember which coast they're on, but I'm thinking somewhere in Oregon--I really like them, they have lots of garden accessories, not just seeds. They carry books, tools, and lots of other "fun" stuff. Vermont Bean Company has a lot of heirloom stuff also. Totally Tomatoes is a company of fibbers, since they offer lots of stuff besides tomatoes. You'd think if you had the name TOTALLY tomatoes, that would be all you'd carry--and you'd be wrong. LOL.
Air is great, but if you had a diet of strictly air, I'd think you'd either be real gassy, or hungry all the time. Neither is a good option....lol.
But if I were recommending, I'd go with Vermont Bean or Pinetree. Both really good companies.
Good luck
Thanks, I'll see if they have websites and will send me a catalog.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I'll see if they have websites and will send me a catalog.
No prob. Hope you find what you want. If you google "heirloom" seeds, you should be able to find some good ones.

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Lets put a shark in the moat :)
News Flash: Rotor and Denny were arrested today for first degree murder by drowning a man in HRP's moat. The trial lasted one hour with a verdict of justifiable homicide!!! This reporter interviewed the two:

JT: What happened?

Rotor: Denny told me to put a shark in the moat, so I grabbed the nearest lawyer. He was screaming that he couldn't swim.

Denny: I said who ever heard of a shark that couldn't swim, so we threw him in.

Rotor: The other sharks in the moat didn't attack (professional coutesy). I know, old joke, but he drowned.

Denny: The jury laughed and threw tomatoes at the prosecutor.

JT Reporting

“People will think I'm crazy”

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Remind me to never have you watch my goats while I'm on vacation......

At that point, one of the jurors leaned over and whispered to the juror next ... "A good goat will do that....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

A moat goat?
(It ate his shorts?)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: Rotor and Denny were arrested today for first degree murder by drowning a man in HRP's moat. The trial lasted one hour with a verdict of justifiable homicide!!! This reporter interviewed the two:
Rotor: Denny told me to put a shark in the moat, so I grabbed the nearest lawyer. He was screaming that he couldn't swim.
Rotor: The other sharks in the moat didn't attack (professional coutesy). I know, old joke, but he drowned.
JT Reporting
I can't leave this bunch alone for a second.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
At that point, one of the jurors leaned over and whispered to the juror next ... "A good goat will do that....
And we have nothing but good goats here in the realm.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
A moat goat?
(It ate his shorts?)
I hope not--the goat hair clogs up the drain....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
JT Reporting
LOL!

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
A moat goat?
(It ate his shorts?)
Dr. Seuss:

There was a goat within the moat.
The goat climbed in a rubber boat.
The boat, you see, it could not float.
My oh my, that's all she wrote.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
He's still got it, doesn't he?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Seuss:
More like Dr. Tuna....LOL

Morning JT.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Realm. It's Wednesday--the day of the dromedary. Hope it's a good one.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Seuss:
That's pretty good.
(if it's good when your brain works like Dr Seuss' lol)
Speaking of thinking, here's a weird thought-
What would the movie be like if Dr Seuss wrote and directed an X-rated one?
He could call it 'One Thing, Two Thing, Red Thing, Blue Thing'.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Realm. It's Wednesday--the day of the dromedary. Hope it's a good one.....
Your guilty again.
Now I'm going to have to look up 'dromedary'.
(before I look it up, I'll take a stab at it- an animal that can store water? or, it's feet don't sink too deep in the sand?)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your guilty again.
Now I'm going to have to look up 'dromedary'.
(before I look it up, I'll take a stab at it- an animal that can store water? or, it's feet don't sink too deep in the sand?)
LOL. Hi Fisherman, I think you're smart enough to figure it out. I never can remember the other one though--bactrin? bactration? something like that.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Hi Princess and goat gang! I just got back from a 3 day conference. It was just down town OKC, but traveling back and forth from the office, then home, just wore me out. However, I'm back!
We're gearing up for a winter storm that's supposed to hit tomorrow evening. May have freezing rain, ice and snow. We'll see! I won't believe it until it hits!
Well, I better get some work done. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and conferences!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Hi Princess and goat gang! I just got back from a 3 day conference. It was just down town OKC, but traveling back and forth from the office, then home, just wore me out. However, I'm back!
We're gearing up for a winter storm that's supposed to hit tomorrow evening. May have freezing rain, ice and snow. We'll see! I won't believe it until it hits!
Well, I better get some work done. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and conferences!
Thumbs up Prop.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Hi there Hippi. Conferences can be enough to wear you out, and I know you're glad it's over.

I hope you don't get a winter storm, but if you do--remember to go to the store for milk and bread. I'm not sure why, but I've heard that's a rule.

I'm supposed to have a day trip out of town on Saturday, so I REALLY hope if you do get bad weather, you have the good taste to keep it to yourself, and not go sharing it with the rest of us--WE DON'T WANT IT!!! LOL

Anyway, I have turkeys in the oven, and they should be nearly done, so I will bid you a fond adieu....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,901 - 44,920 of45,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••