Goats Milk with Princess

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45610 Nov 13, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy. Got settled I suppose,all ready for winter. It arrived here last night with just a couple hours notice. High 50's yesterday evening and low 30's this morning. Low tomorrow morning low/mid 20's. I *might* go see about popping a doe in the morning,after coffee...... With full rut on and the cold temps they should still be moving well after daylight.
Yeah still have to hang art. Bout all I need to do is buy some snow tires this year. Upside to living in an apartment.
Good luck on the hunt.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45611 Nov 13, 2013
Good morning all. Forget winter, spring will be here before you know it. I have already gotten TWO seed catalogs in the mail.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45612 Nov 13, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah still have to hang art. Bout all I need to do is buy some snow tires this year. Upside to living in an apartment.
Good luck on the hunt.
Who is Art and why are you going to hang him? What the heck did Art ever do to you? I never would have thought you to be the type for lynching.....

Morning Rotor....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45613 Nov 13, 2013
Happy Generic Day, day.
I must be real healthy.
Headline this morning-

'Blaming others is a sign of good health'

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45614 Nov 13, 2013
I hope you had good luck this morning Oki.
20 sounds a little cold. Would your finger stick to the trigger without a glove on?
I used to hunt in Eastern Oregon, but don't remember going out in 20 degrees.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45615 Nov 13, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Happy Generic Day, day.
I must be real healthy.
Headline this morning-
'Blaming others is a sign of good health'
Good morning Fisherman. LOL. I know people that must be in such good health, they'll live forever if that's the case....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#45616 Nov 13, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
I hope you had good luck this morning Oki.
20 sounds a little cold. Would your finger stick to the trigger without a glove on?
I used to hunt in Eastern Oregon, but don't remember going out in 20 degrees.
Not until the temps get really below 0. If you wear gloves up until you take the shot you're okay. For those temps where theres the danger of flesh sticking to metal I have a set of cold weather shooter's mittens. They have a separate finger set out for that purpose.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45617 Nov 14, 2013
Good morning everyone. It's Friday Eve today--we nearly made it through another week.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45618 Nov 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Fisherman. LOL. I know people that must be in such good health, they'll live forever if that's the case....
Good morning Princess. Wake up and smell the coffee :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45619 Nov 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Wake up and smell the coffee :)
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45620 Nov 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Fisherman. LOL. I know people that must be in such good health, they'll live forever if that's the case....
Good morning princess.
Do you have a favorite seed catalog recommendation? I don't know what I'm supposed to eat anymore. Can't eat anything with steroids, hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides, GMO's, wrapped in plastic, took too much fuel to grow and transport, child labor grew it, dayum! It's like my neighbor said, I'm about down to just air. Is that OK? It's going to be hard to stop breathing...
We need to grow something that is bug and fungus resistant, but high in nutrition value? Tried okra and it didn't work, I knew a couple on Guam that grew it there and it worked for them.
Maybe we could grow McDonalds double cheeseburgers, I saw where mold, bugs, rats and fungus won't eat them.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45621 Nov 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
There is one minor flaw with that line of reasoning. If you are not responsible for doing anything, what can you claim credit for accomplishing?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45622 Nov 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Not until the temps get really below 0. If you wear gloves up until you take the shot you're okay. For those temps where theres the danger of flesh sticking to metal I have a set of cold weather shooter's mittens. They have a separate finger set out for that purpose.
So, what's the hunting report.
Did you see anything?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45623 Nov 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. It's Friday Eve today--we nearly made it through another week.....
gOOD AFTERnoon, Princess ... Thursday afternoon and it's quite a nice day ... hope it is for you and all in the realm as well ... Getting ready to read for awhile and the house is all nice and clean ... had chicken and dumplings and started a roast for later tonight ... request from one of my musician friends ... it's all good ... Wishing you a beautiful rest of Thursday and looking forward to the weekend ...

Hearts hugs and comfort food ...

2122 ...

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#45624 Nov 14, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's the hunting report.
Did you see anything?
I didn't see anything,but my son got a shot at a young buck (missed). I'll try again in the morning.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45625 Nov 15, 2013
Good morning Princess ... Happy Friday TGIF ... Make it a good one ...

Hearts hugs and weekend ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45626 Nov 15, 2013
Good morning princess and Oki and everybody.
As near as I can tell it's Friday.
(correct me if I'm wrong)
(like I need to say that)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#45627 Nov 15, 2013
T(hank) G(oodness) F(or) T(he) W(eekend). Everybody have a safe and happy one.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45628 Nov 16, 2013
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready :) Enjoy

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#45629 Nov 16, 2013
Morning Princess and friends,
Wishing you all a great weekend:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 min Old Sam 82,143
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 min Old Sam 3,493
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 2 min andet1987 4,527
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Rider on the Storm 192,930
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 3 min Old Sam 8,704
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 5 min andet1987 5,227
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min SUG here 31,586
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 6 min DondoDork 7,338
2words into 2new words (May '12) 32 min andet1987 2,306
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 50 min honeymylove 32,416
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 12,429
More from around the web