Goats Milk with Princess
Roadrunner 8

AOL

#45571 Nov 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of birds? I will go pheasant hunting in December. I don't like the taste of duck so I don't hunt them
You'd probably shoot your damn fool foot off if you did.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45572 Nov 10, 2013
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is on :) Remind OKI that it is the Marine Corps birthday today

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45573 Nov 11, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow journalism? I went back through my notes and found confirmation on all my stories. Here are some:
HRPs obsession with Sir Sean
PP and her monkey's escape from the Juarez jail.
Flower and Hippi's tattoos
Oki's filet knife
Denny's obsession with trees
Rotor's helicopter "coming in out of the morning sun"
Simply Red and her parrot disguised as a monkey
Incognetos monkey disguised a as parrot
In addition, there are stories about the paperboy, Miley Cyrus, grape rocket fuel, dance poles and many more.
All these stories are factual I rest my case.
Ok, you rest your case--I still can color all those stories with my yellow crayon. Ergo sum--yellow journalism. LOL

Morning JT. Thanks to you and yours for your service. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45574 Nov 11, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Happy "slide down the other side of the hump day" princess and you royal realmers.
May your pears and pork chops have mutual relationships.
Hi Fisherman. I got called out of town quite suddenly last week, and I understand there was some sort of a weekend held, but I must have slept through it or something, cause I don't remember it at all.

Are they pork chops and pears, or just pairs of pork chops? The world may never know......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45575 Nov 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, you rest your case--I still can color all those stories with my yellow crayon. Ergo sum--yellow journalism. LOL
Morning JT. Thanks to you and yours for your service. <3
Hey good morning Princess. Sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee with me :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45576 Nov 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Coffee is on Princess. I was going hunting again but the bed felt to good to get up from :)
Thanks for the coffee Denny. It's the elixir of the gods, allowing you to do stupid things faster and with more energy.....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45577 Nov 11, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning princess and Denny and everybody.
Second weekend of bird season coming up. It's supposed to blow about 40 Sunday and Monday, the birds will be flying backwards!
Hi Fisherman. That's some pretty strong wind there, batten down the hatches and all that sort of stuff.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45578 Nov 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... saw your reply to me ^^^ up there ... yep, the days seem to run together so I won't keep you long ... Just wanted to say good morning and wish you a beautiful day ... It is here already, a beautiful day!... Happy Friday!...
Hearts hugs and TGIG ...
Hi Flower. Another trip out of town--this one was quite unexpected, so I'm STILL in Ketchup mode--or is that mustard? Not sure.

Enjoy your day. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45579 Nov 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hey good morning Princess. Sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee with me :)
Always got time for a cup Denny. Thanks for your service.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45581 Nov 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is on :) Remind OKI that it is the Marine Corps birthday today
Never have to remind him of that. He and his best friend from the Corps always exchange birthday greetings.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45582 Nov 11, 2013
And to Rotor and Oki, who aren't posting right now--I thank you both from the bottom of my heart, for your service to the country. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45583 Nov 11, 2013
In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45584 Nov 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. That's some pretty strong wind there, batten down the hatches and all that sort of stuff.
Good morning princess.
It's blowing about 50 right now and has been gusting to that for two days! I feel sorry for this guy across the street from Oahu in the vacation rental. He brought his dog to go on a three day bird hunt and it's been raining and extremely windy. Birds hunker down when it's like that.('batten down'-'hunker down', lol, which one sounds dirtier?)
Hey, we're using military terms on Veteran's Day. Maybe we are subconsciously doing that to honor them?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45585 Nov 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. I got called out of town quite suddenly last week, and I understand there was some sort of a weekend held, but I must have slept through it or something, cause I don't remember it at all.
Are they pork chops and pears, or just pairs of pork chops? The world may never know......
lol
I could eat a pair of pairs of pork chops and pears right now.
(I'm big on breakfast.)(think I'll make some steak and eggs-it's your fault)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45586 Nov 11, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess.
It's blowing about 50 right now and has been gusting to that for two days! I feel sorry for this guy across the street from Oahu in the vacation rental. He brought his dog to go on a three day bird hunt and it's been raining and extremely windy. Birds hunker down when it's like that.('batten down'-'hunker down', lol, which one sounds dirtier?)
Hey, we're using military terms on Veteran's Day. Maybe we are subconsciously doing that to honor them?
LOL. Hi again. Not sure which one sounds dirtier--I'll leave that to you to decide. As far as military terms go, sometimes that's just what ya say. I'll go with using them as a form of honor.

One of the kids told me once that he was 8 or 9 years old before he realized that the rest of his friends had to "clean" their rooms, as opposed to "police" their rooms....lol. I guess it's just what you grow up with.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45587 Nov 11, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I could eat a pair of pairs of pork chops and pears right now.
(I'm big on breakfast.)(think I'll make some steak and eggs-it's your fault)
LOL. I've been blamed for a lot of things before, but being blamed for breakfast? That's a first.....LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45588 Nov 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Another trip out of town--this one was quite unexpected, so I'm STILL in Ketchup mode--or is that mustard? Not sure.
Enjoy your day. <3
Good morning, Princess ... I'm in Ketch-up mode myself ... Morning went by too fast ... I just have to remember to pacy myself ... easier said than done sometime ... Have a great day ... it's only Monday so lots of pacing to do, lol ...

Hearts hugs and patience ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45589 Nov 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
And to Rotor and Oki, who aren't posting right now--I thank you both from the bottom of my heart, for your service to the country. <3
I'm back.
Thank you. It was my honor.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45590 Nov 11, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I'm back.
Thank you. It was my honor.
Glad to see you back among the posting.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45591 Nov 11, 2013
Well dearhearts, and not so dearhearts--This Princess is leaving the computer for the night. Behave yourselves--PLEASE! And HOPEFULLY, I will see you in the AM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Emerald 35,371
Can't find the right C 21 min andet1987 1
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 22 min David0407 28,173
News Energy drinks 'cause mental health problems and... 24 min DeDominicis 5
News Mel Gibson's Remarks In The Spotlight After Arrest (Jul '06) 27 min andet1987 75
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 29 min andet1987 2,178
News Handful of weird TN laws get repealed every year 44 min reasonable 16
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 227,339
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 7,000
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr Alain Vain 16,606
More from around the web