“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45546 Nov 6, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry all I could come up for eyes was:
1. Jimmy Buffets "Brown Eyed Girl" which gives new meaning to the song.
2. Lazy eye which reminds me of my first date.
3. Red Eye which I use to fly from Hawaii to Phoenix every month.
4. Private Eye which I've had to do to keep track of HRP and PP.
5. Wooden Eye which is a joke that everyone has heard
However, if you add two adjectives together you get new definitions:
1, Lazy brown eye...constipation
2. Red Brown eye....hemmorroids
3. Wooden Brown eye... George Washington had more than wooden teeth.
Not a news flash just FYI.
How about Hawaiian Eye, Magnum PI, and The night has a thousand eyes?

LOL.
Hi JT.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45547 Nov 6, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Getting a boat motor running is always worthwhile! No hiking, but some bird watching off of my deck. The Autumn colors were/are peaking here and it's been a great view from here. Took my granddaughters to a tropical plant conservatory here Sunday, under the big glass. The place has several little ponds with water falls and koi fish, the girls love to play with those fish. Well one of the little ponds was covered with duckweed, so much that it looked like a putt putt putting green, and the 7 year old mistook it for a solid surface and went to run upon it...yep duckweed everywhere and soaked and upset little girl. We got her laughing though, while waiting for her clothes to dry in a nearby laundromat. Fun times.
Sounds like a trusting girl.
Speaking of birds, I just watched a liberal, leftist movie called "Bag It". It kind of made me tear up. I was in a plane that landed on Midway Island in '71 on my way to Guam and fed an albatross a cherry lifesaver (I know, that is terrible.). It bit my finger and blood was dripping out, so things were even? Those big birds are so special to me. In the Bag It movie, it shows dead albatross' on Midway and shows all the plastic in their stomachs! LOT's of plastic, it's killing them. I highly recommend that movie, if you like animals and people. lol (the BPA's and PVC's aren't good either)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45548 Nov 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Here's hoping you have a successful Wednesday.
Happy double bumps on a camels back day.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45549 Nov 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>How about Hawaiian Eye, Magnum PI, and The night has a thousand eyes?
LOL.
Hi JT.
lol
I gave 'him' a 'funny' for that one.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45550 Nov 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy double bumps on a camels back day.
LOL. And a happy midweek camel day back to you also.

Wonder how many ways there are to refer to Wednesday?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45551 Nov 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I gave 'him' a 'funny' for that one.
Our dear sweet Jamie Tuna has quite the flair for yellow journalism, and for being the master of facts that you didn't even know you wanted to know about, until he told you.

And that's an awful big title to put on a business card.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45552 Nov 6, 2013
I never heard of refer Wednesday.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#45553 Nov 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>The ones hear got all the apples, and most of the pears--left the tomatoes and green peppers alone though--which is very surprising.
Is it cold where you are yet?
The deer got the apples and pears.. just how tall are they??

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45554 Nov 6, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
The deer got the apples and pears.. just how tall are they??
The trees or the deer? But I know what you're asking. The apples were on young trees--only about 4 1/2 foot high, and the pears don't ripen on the trees. Not sure what kind of pear they are--maybe Keiffer(sp) or Bartlett. They're a fall pear anyway. Ripen in September. They fall when they're ripe, so the deer just grazed.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45555 Nov 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. I know what you mean about the rounds. Doing those myself this AM, then to get back to work. It's a never ending cycle--I spend money, so I have to work to make more. LOL.
We're all peachy keen, jelly bean.
Enjoy your day.
Good evening Princess ... It's already the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley ... Goodness, where has the day gone ... I almost forgot a 0930 appointment tomorrow when I flipped a prescription over where I'd pulled over, in my car, and made it yesterday, whew! Man, someone gimme a break, ha! If you only knew but it's all good, believe me ... Just a matter of "time management" ... Doing good so far ... in other words, carry my little calendar around with me ---> with my cell phone ... smart cookie, got the hang of it, ha!... hope your evening is good and I'll catch you on the morrow ... >>Hearts & Hugs<< FC <3 ...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#45556 Nov 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>The trees or the deer? But I know what you're asking. The apples were on young trees--only about 4 1/2 foot high, and the pears don't ripen on the trees. Not sure what kind of pear they are--maybe Keiffer(sp) or Bartlett. They're a fall pear anyway. Ripen in September. They fall when they're ripe, so the deer just grazed.
I'm pretty sure the only way a pear ever ripens is when it cuddles with a pork chop in the oven......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45557 Nov 7, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure the only way a pear ever ripens is when it cuddles with a pork chop in the oven......
lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45558 Nov 7, 2013
Good morning Princess ... just a quick fly by before I head out in about 15 minutes ... quite cool & frisky for the pups playing who can catch who the quickest ... it's fun watching them ... Hope your day and all in realm are having a nice quiet day ... have fun ...

Hearts, hugs & Thursdays ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45559 Nov 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Princess ... It's already the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley ... Goodness, where has the day gone ... I almost forgot a 0930 appointment tomorrow when I flipped a prescription over where I'd pulled over, in my car, and made it yesterday, whew! Man, someone gimme a break, ha! If you only knew but it's all good, believe me ... Just a matter of "time management" ... Doing good so far ... in other words, carry my little calendar around with me ---> with my cell phone ... smart cookie, got the hang of it, ha!... hope your evening is good and I'll catch you on the morrow ... >>Hearts & Hugs<< FC <3 ...
Hi FC, I know what you mean about forgetting things. My days just seem to run together, and they're all getting more difficult. Mama said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this Mama said...but I just didn't know those days would last-seemingly-for weeks at a time. The big mailing will be next week, it's looking like. Sent a couple of small things out today, but that's another story.

Gotta finish here and get moving--it's 9:39AM and I'm hours behind.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45560 Nov 7, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THat sounds good. I have to try that sometimes. I usually leave the chops to Oki, I'm more of a pork loin in the crockpot kind of gal. lol...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45561 Nov 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Princess ... just a quick fly by before I head out in about 15 minutes ... quite cool & frisky for the pups playing who can catch who the quickest ... it's fun watching them ... Hope your day and all in realm are having a nice quiet day ... have fun ...
Hearts, hugs & Thursdays ...
Hi Flower, Bye Flower....

Enjoy your day.

Hearts, hugs, and frisky pups...

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45562 Nov 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Our dear sweet Jamie Tuna has quite the flair for yellow journalism, and for being the master of facts that you didn't even know you wanted to know about, until he told you.
And that's an awful big title to put on a business card.....
Yellow journalism? I went back through my notes and found confirmation on all my stories. Here are some:

HRPs obsession with Sir Sean
PP and her monkey's escape from the Juarez jail.
Flower and Hippi's tattoos
Oki's filet knife
Denny's obsession with trees
Rotor's helicopter "coming in out of the morning sun"
Simply Red and her parrot disguised as a monkey
Incognetos monkey disguised a as parrot

In addition, there are stories about the paperboy, Miley Cyrus, grape rocket fuel, dance poles and many more.

All these stories are factual I rest my case.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45563 Nov 7, 2013
Happy "slide down the other side of the hump day" princess and you royal realmers.
May your pears and pork chops have mutual relationships.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45565 Nov 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower, Bye Flower....
Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and frisky pups...
Coffee is on Princess. I was going hunting again but the bed felt to good to get up from :)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45566 Nov 8, 2013
Good morning princess and Denny and everybody.
Second weekend of bird season coming up. It's supposed to blow about 40 Sunday and Monday, the birds will be flying backwards!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 12 min say it aint so 2,869
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 13 min say it aint so 78,525
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 15 min say it aint so 7,664
News Oregon farmers agree slugs are a problem _ but ... 16 min Emerald 16
Word Association. (Nov '10) 17 min say it aint so 17,224
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 19 min Ellen Degenerate 163
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Denisova 154,728
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min The - Wizard 159,826
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 39,959
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 hr say it aint so 28,152
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 7 hr smoothie 8,217
News Dad Eats Kid's Pot Brownies, Thinks He's Having... 8 hr Enzo49 6
More from around the web