“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45527 Nov 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Good morning Pais. I would write to you more, but have always had trouble talking to some females I admire the most.
Did you get a red warning for that one? I just got a red warning in one of the 'funny' threads, used the word "but" with one extra 't'. Was responding to pricess saying Big Time is hilarious.
He said you have a lazy eye? I told him he'd better be careful, and he told me it was none of my business. He's been down right rude to me the last couple of days. I've been trying to come up with a high road response, but couldn't.
If you made a post to me somewhere, I certainly can't find it. But as far as my thinking that Big Time is funny, he is. I find that he's got a very dry sense of humor that I like. Sometimes if you have to explain an inside joke--it sort of loses something--ya had to be there, ya know?
Anyway, I figure it's "post at your own risk" when it comes to Topix. LOL

Have a good afternoon.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45528 Nov 5, 2013
Good morning all. It's Wednesday Eve, be sure to celebrate!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45529 Nov 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. It's Wednesday Eve, be sure to celebrate!
Good morning Princess.Coffee is on the boil. Is it getting cold where you are> Thursday it will get to 38 which is the coldest it has been

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45530 Nov 5, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>You're too kind, really.
:-)
He's repeating some tagline of long ago troll on offbeat, not sure why. That troll was convinced I was all kinds of things, and I understood that it needed to believe those things on some desperate emotional level, lol. Anyway, he's pretty aloof, nothing anyone says is gonna touch him much, so why bother?
How was your weekend?
Weekend? I got a lot done, so that was good. Fixed a guitar, got a boat motor running, worked on a parking space.
What about you? Any nature hiking?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45531 Nov 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>If you made a post to me somewhere, I certainly can't find it. But as far as my thinking that Big Time is funny, he is. I find that he's got a very dry sense of humor that I like. Sometimes if you have to explain an inside joke--it sort of loses something--ya had to be there, ya know?
Anyway, I figure it's "post at your own risk" when it comes to Topix. LOL
Have a good afternoon.
Thanks for the moral support (Pais too). I try to keep a thick skin, but I'm not very good at it.
Have a good humpeve.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45532 Nov 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>White tail with a rifled slug 12 gauge. He was about 30 feet from me
That's close. Maybe all that archery hunting is helping?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45533 Nov 5, 2013
Hey there girlfriend (Hippichick).
Don't work too hard.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45534 Nov 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess.Coffee is on the boil. Is it getting cold where you are> Thursday it will get to 38 which is the coldest it has been
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. It's always cold, anytime the temp is below 80 degrees....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45535 Nov 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the moral support (Pais too). I try to keep a thick skin, but I'm not very good at it.
Have a good humpeve.
No prob. Someone said that a dry sense of humor is lost on the internet--or something like that. Whatever...lol.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll do fine. Just skip the posts that don't make sense, because most of the time--there's something else that's going on--inside joke, or insult, or something... most of the time, it's a joke.

If Eve has a hump, is her last name Modo? As in Mrs. Quasi? LOL.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45536 Nov 5, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally a possible story...
HELLO Mr. Tuna! What story, where? Remember I'm just the messenger!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45537 Nov 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Weekend? I got a lot done, so that was good. Fixed a guitar, got a boat motor running, worked on a parking space.
What about you? Any nature hiking?
Getting a boat motor running is always worthwhile! No hiking, but some bird watching off of my deck. The Autumn colors were/are peaking here and it's been a great view from here. Took my granddaughters to a tropical plant conservatory here Sunday, under the big glass. The place has several little ponds with water falls and koi fish, the girls love to play with those fish. Well one of the little ponds was covered with duckweed, so much that it looked like a putt putt putting green, and the 7 year old mistook it for a solid surface and went to run upon it...yep duckweed everywhere and soaked and upset little girl. We got her laughing though, while waiting for her clothes to dry in a nearby laundromat. Fun times.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45538 Nov 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's close. Maybe all that archery hunting is helping?
It amazing that a deer can get that close without you seeing him. They just appear. It is pretty heavy cover where I hunt

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#45539 Nov 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It amazing that a deer can get that close without you seeing him. They just appear. It is pretty heavy cover where I hunt
The closest one I ever shot appeared from nowhere about 7 yards from me. I was well camoed and had the scent going so she had no clue I was there. Trouble was being that close if I moved rifle to shoulder she would see it and scoot. As it was I just barely,slowly moved the rifle to cover her midsection. When she turned away I raised it just enough to be sure the shot would be in the kill zone. When I pulled the trigger she jumped straight in the air and almost landed on me. After thrashing for about 10-15 seconds she lay still. It was a clean hit thru the heart/liver area.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45540 Nov 5, 2013
Hi Princess ... I'm up and running. All I had to do was take the battery out of the laptop, since it'd dead, and put my laptop back in the docking station. I ordered a new battery for the laptop for when I'm on the go but I really only need it for topville ... I use my phone for Facebook and email ... so really, why have a laptop? IDK, anyway ... just came by for my daily rounds ... Hope all are happy here in the realm and you are just as peachy, too!

Hearts, hugs and peach cobbler a la mode ...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#45541 Nov 5, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The closest one I ever shot appeared from nowhere about 7 yards from me. I was well camoed and had the scent going so she had no clue I was there. Trouble was being that close if I moved rifle to shoulder she would see it and scoot. As it was I just barely,slowly moved the rifle to cover her midsection. When she turned away I raised it just enough to be sure the shot would be in the kill zone. When I pulled the trigger she jumped straight in the air and almost landed on me. After thrashing for about 10-15 seconds she lay still. It was a clean hit thru the heart/liver area.
Stop by here. the daymn deer got more of my tomatoes than I did.

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45542 Nov 5, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>HELLO Mr. Tuna! What story, where? Remember I'm just the messenger!
Sorry all I could come up for eyes was:

1. Jimmy Buffets "Brown Eyed Girl" which gives new meaning to the song.
2. Lazy eye which reminds me of my first date.
3. Red Eye which I use to fly from Hawaii to Phoenix every month.
4. Private Eye which I've had to do to keep track of HRP and PP.
5. Wooden Eye which is a joke that everyone has heard

However, if you add two adjectives together you get new definitions:
1, Lazy brown eye...constipation
2. Red Brown eye....hemmorroids
3. Wooden Brown eye... George Washington had more than wooden teeth.

Not a news flash just FYI.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45543 Nov 6, 2013
Good morning all. Here's hoping you have a successful Wednesday.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45544 Nov 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Hi Princess ... I'm up and running. All I had to do was take the battery out of the laptop, since it'd dead, and put my laptop back in the docking station. I ordered a new battery for the laptop for when I'm on the go but I really only need it for topville ... I use my phone for Facebook and email ... so really, why have a laptop? IDK, anyway ... just came by for my daily rounds ... Hope all are happy here in the realm and you are just as peachy, too!
Hearts, hugs and peach cobbler a la mode ...
Hi Flower. I know what you mean about the rounds. Doing those myself this AM, then to get back to work. It's a never ending cycle--I spend money, so I have to work to make more. LOL.

We're all peachy keen, jelly bean.
Enjoy your day.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45545 Nov 6, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop by here. the daymn deer got more of my tomatoes than I did.
The ones hear got all the apples, and most of the pears--left the tomatoes and green peppers alone though--which is very surprising.

Is it cold where you are yet?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45546 Nov 6, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry all I could come up for eyes was:
1. Jimmy Buffets "Brown Eyed Girl" which gives new meaning to the song.
2. Lazy eye which reminds me of my first date.
3. Red Eye which I use to fly from Hawaii to Phoenix every month.
4. Private Eye which I've had to do to keep track of HRP and PP.
5. Wooden Eye which is a joke that everyone has heard
However, if you add two adjectives together you get new definitions:
1, Lazy brown eye...constipation
2. Red Brown eye....hemmorroids
3. Wooden Brown eye... George Washington had more than wooden teeth.
Not a news flash just FYI.
How about Hawaiian Eye, Magnum PI, and The night has a thousand eyes?

LOL.
Hi JT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min replaytime 186,887
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 26 min Sublime1 54,103
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 34 min andet1987 33,907
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 36 min F_R_E_D 15,515
White Vinegar 37 min Sublime1 3
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 38 min F_R_E_D 1,898
FADED LOVE and LOVE LOST (Sep '11) 40 min KNIGHT DeVINE 643
More from around the web