Goats Milk with Princess

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45510 Nov 4, 2013
Good morning Princess, Denny, Fisherman, Tink, Hippi, and you fine folks of the Realm!
Can y'all believe the Colts pulled that one out of their arses?? LOL!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45511 Nov 4, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
Cutting across the lawn of the palatial gardens, Tink waves and curtsies to Princess.
Pay me no mind, I'm sprinkling some happy good luck dust around the realm.*~*.:;*~;:**;:~*
Hyper caffeine hugs and good wishes for a easy week to all.
O's -n-:-)'s
TINK! Hi there girl. Seems forever since I've seen you around.

Hope all is well with you and yours now.

Since the weather finally got colder, the outdoor activities are changing--not over yet, but changing. I'm not cutting grass any longer, but raking leaves....lol. Herbs in the dehydrators and then packaged for the winter. Lot going on.

Don't be a stranger.

Hearts, and hugs, and happy days. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45512 Nov 4, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Good morning Princess, Denny, Fisherman, Tink, Hippi, and you fine folks of the Realm!
pulled what out of where?!?! Paisley, you surprise me sometimes.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45513 Nov 4, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
lol
Good morning Pais. I would write to you more, but have always had trouble talking to some females I admire the most.
Did you get a red warning for that one? I just got a red warning in one of the 'funny' threads, used the word "but" with one extra 't'. Was responding to pricess saying Big Time is hilarious.
He said you have a lazy eye? I told him he'd better be careful, and he told me it was none of my business. He's been down right rude to me the last couple of days. I've been trying to come up with a high road response, but couldn't.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45514 Nov 4, 2013
'pricess'? Freudian slip? Those look like expensive clod hoppers.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45515 Nov 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>pulled what out of where?!?! Paisley, you surprise me sometimes.....
Oh no, I'm just the messenger...I saw them pull that game right out of the brown-eye, heck it still kinda stinks...at least 3 quarters of it did, lol.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45516 Nov 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Good morning Pais. I would write to you more, but have always had trouble talking to some females I admire the most.
Did you get a red warning for that one? I just got a red warning in one of the 'funny' threads, used the word "but" with one extra 't'. Was responding to pricess saying Big Time is hilarious.
He said you have a lazy eye? I told him he'd better be careful, and he told me it was none of my business. He's been down right rude to me the last couple of days. I've been trying to come up with a high road response, but couldn't.
You're too kind, really.
:-)
He's repeating some tagline of long ago troll on offbeat, not sure why. That troll was convinced I was all kinds of things, and I understood that it needed to believe those things on some desperate emotional level, lol. Anyway, he's pretty aloof, nothing anyone says is gonna touch him much, so why bother?
How was your weekend?

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45517 Nov 4, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, I'm just the messenger...I saw them pull that game right out of the brown-eye, heck it still kinda stinks...at least 3 quarters of it did, lol.
Finally a possible story...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45518 Nov 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
pricess? Ok, hi there fisrman.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45519 Nov 4, 2013
Howdy Realm! I am one tired Hippichick today! It's just that kind of day, dreary, cloudy and MONDAY!
Thought I'd pop in to see what's going on.
Have a good 'un!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45520 Nov 4, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, I'm just the messenger...I saw them pull that game right out of the brown-eye, heck it still kinda stinks...at least 3 quarters of it did, lol.
OK, I'll just take your word for it.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45521 Nov 4, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally a possible story...
that's right--put PAISLEY in the news. She LOVES the spotlight....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45522 Nov 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Howdy Realm! I am one tired Hippichick today! It's just that kind of day, dreary, cloudy and MONDAY!
Have a good 'un!
Hi Hippi. I understand about "that" kind of day. Those Days can be real pains in the neck, that's just how those days are....

<waves>

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45523 Nov 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good opening morning Denny. I'm assuming it was a rifle hunt and a white tail?
I saw lots of tracks and a few deer in the day down by the ocean this weekend. They seem to be at the top and the bottom right now. We have a free resident hunt coming up real soon. They're going to do 4 weekends this year. Youth, old farts, half the alphabet, other half of the alphabet.(I think I don't cross their 'old fart' line until April, but I might get to go with a friend as a bag boy that day.)
White tail with a rifled slug 12 gauge. He was about 30 feet from me

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45524 Nov 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Have a good 'un!
Hang in there Hippi. You have the whole week ahead of you :

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45525 Nov 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hang in there Hippi. You have the whole week ahead of you :
That's true, Denny! AND, a 3 day week-end coming up. A day to honor Veterans, and thank them for their service! I will be calling my uncles that served, I do every year. I might even call that mean old Oki! LOL!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45526 Nov 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, Denny! AND, a 3 day week-end coming up. A day to honor Veterans, and thank them for their service! I will be calling my uncles that served, I do every year. I might even call that mean old Oki! LOL!
shhh! don't say things like that. The Tuna is lurking.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45527 Nov 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
If you made a post to me somewhere, I certainly can't find it. But as far as my thinking that Big Time is funny, he is. I find that he's got a very dry sense of humor that I like. Sometimes if you have to explain an inside joke--it sort of loses something--ya had to be there, ya know?
Anyway, I figure it's "post at your own risk" when it comes to Topix. LOL

Have a good afternoon.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45528 Nov 5, 2013
Good morning all. It's Wednesday Eve, be sure to celebrate!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45529 Nov 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. It's Wednesday Eve, be sure to celebrate!
Good morning Princess.Coffee is on the boil. Is it getting cold where you are> Thursday it will get to 38 which is the coldest it has been

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 4 min Crazy Jae 13,647
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min Crazy Jae 6,433
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 6 min Crazy Jae 14,169
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 15 min wichita-rick 7,404
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Tom2Tone 228,403
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 28 min aka Deja Blue 1,760
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 29 min brooke 6,715
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 51 min Ricky F 34,768
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Mechanic 6,152
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Jackie 7,162