Goats Milk with Princess

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45445 Oct 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Rainy day here. The storm woke me up at whatever o'clock this morning. I was on the sofa, with 2 dogs and a kitten. Yeah...
Poor hubby has a bad case of conjunctivitis, aka, pink eye. Washed all of the pillow cases, sanitized the remote and everything else I could think of and keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get it. So far, so good! My right eye is watering, but it always does. Dang sensitive eyes! I have my mirror out and keep checking for redness.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and non-pink eyes!
He should have been fist-bumping. lol
I guess if it wasn't something, we'd not be alive?
I had a great big blood blister in the back of my mouth last night from the microwave, I think (not that I stuck my head in the microwave). This morning it's loose skin hanging there flapping around.
Let's have a good day anyway!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45446 Oct 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Princess, did you look up 'even-toed ungulate'?(Pais implied it might be on one of "those" sites. lol)
I just looked up "fritz-y-fied", and it WASN'T in a dictionary! It was the second hit down under- topix, goats milk with princess... What kind of dictionary to you have?
Hi there Fisherman. I don't know that I'm speaking to you, I MIGHT be mad at you--I haven't decided yet. First it's "Princess reminds me of my grandmother" and then it's "Southern accents make people sound stupid" If I decide I am mad at you, I won't answer this post, but if not, then I will. LOL
So, to answer your questions, yes, I did look up even-toed ungulate--it showed a pic of a giraffe. LOL (well, yes, a camel was there too, but I saw the giraffe first)

As to what kind of dictionary I have, I have the kind that makes me always right-what kind of dictionary did you think I'd have? Spell check and I have this argument all the time. It tries to convince me that I'm misspelling words, and I try to convince it that I am inventing new words. So far, I am winning.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45447 Oct 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have been fist-bumping. lol
I guess if it wasn't something, we'd not be alive?
I had a great big blood blister in the back of my mouth last night from the microwave, I think (not that I stuck my head in the microwave). This morning it's loose skin hanging there flapping around.
Let's have a good day anyway!
You get those things from the microwave? I thought everyone had one of those loose skin hangy-down-flappy things in the back of their mouth?

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#45448 Oct 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Fisherman. I don't know that I'm speaking to you, I MIGHT be mad at you--I haven't decided yet. First it's "Princess reminds me of my grandmother" and then it's "Southern accents make people sound stupid" If I decide I am mad at you, I won't answer this post, but if not, then I will. LOL
So, to answer your questions, yes, I did look up even-toed ungulate--it showed a pic of a giraffe. LOL (well, yes, a camel was there too, but I saw the giraffe first)
As to what kind of dictionary I have, I have the kind that makes me always right-what kind of dictionary did you think I'd have? Spell check and I have this argument all the time. It tries to convince me that I'm misspelling words, and I try to convince it that I am inventing new words. So far, I am winning.....
I mite knead that.......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45449 Oct 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Fisherman. I don't know that I'm speaking to you, I MIGHT be mad at you--I haven't decided yet. First it's "Princess reminds me of my grandmother" and then it's "Southern accents make people sound stupid" If I decide I am mad at you, I won't answer this post, but if not, then I will. LOL
lol I like all kinds of people. About 90% of females- any kind, any age, and about 30% of males (mostly from about 5 to 60).(my grandma was funny, she didn't ever like to be around "old" people, even when she was about 90) My wife was a farm girl, into horses and we worked for her dad on the farm for 5 years, so, you could call me a country boy. So, lighten up. lol
You should patent that dictionary, you'd make a million!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45450 Oct 30, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
I mite knead that.......
You're more than welcome to it--but return it when you're finished. Spell check has a LOT to learn.

<waves at Captn> I saw your pic while I was at the liquor store the other day, quite dashing.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45451 Oct 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I like all kinds of people. About 90% of females- any kind, any age, and about 30% of males (mostly from about 5 to 60).(my grandma was funny, she didn't ever like to be around "old" people, even when she was about 90) My wife was a farm girl, into horses and we worked for her dad on the farm for 5 years, so, you could call me a country boy. So, lighten up. lol
You should patent that dictionary, you'd make a million!
Lighten up? If you took away my farmer's tan, I'd be as white as Mr. Hippi. He's albino, you know, you can tell by the pink eyes. But you'd never guess to just look at him.
LOL.

I really should patent that dictionary, I tried inventing the internet and polar bears--but Al Gore beat me to that, so maybe my fortune lies with the dictionary.....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45452 Oct 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I like all kinds of people. About 90% of females- any kind, any age
Just an FYI, you probably should keep that a secret, because according to the extensive data that I've read here on topix, being around women makes you gay. Just sayin'

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45453 Oct 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an FYI, you probably should keep that a secret, because according to the extensive data that I've read here on topix, being around women makes you gay. Just sayin'
That makes me think of my other Grandma.
She'd always say- "Can't win for loosin'".('loosing'-'losi ng', dayum, where's that dictionary!)
I guess it would make HH happy if I said I like to be around men all the time.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45454 Oct 30, 2013
GO SOX!!!!
(That's the Red Sox Princess, not the kind you wear.)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45455 Oct 31, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on the Prince. I think William and Charles are up there in the higher income brackets. And I'll bet Kate doesn't worry about warts when she kisses William, either....
Well time will tell on the warts. Coffee is on Princess :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45456 Oct 31, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes me think of my other Grandma.
She'd always say- "Can't win for loosin'".('loosing'-'losi ng', dayum, where's that dictionary!)
I guess it would make HH happy if I said I like to be around men all the time.
Granny R used to say "He's the type that would complain if you were to hang them with new rope" LOL I always liked that saying.

But according to what I've read on Topix, if men like being around women--that makes them gay. If a man enjoys the company of his wife--that makes him gay. Sort of opposite of what I thought being gay was, but I'm no expert on gay men, so I must bow to the experts....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45457 Oct 31, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
GO SOX!!!!
(That's the Red Sox Princess, not the kind you wear.)
We heard about you on the news this morning Rotor. Some guy was seen hanging from a traffic light in his underwear. Oki said "that HAS to be Rotor celebrating the win"

And on a totally unrelated note, I have the cutest pair of pink leopard print socks with pink bows on the side......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45458 Oct 31, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Well time will tell on the warts. Coffee is on Princess :)
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45459 Oct 31, 2013
There's already a crisis in the kingdom this AM. I can't find my Princess note pad. How am I suppposed to take Princess notes without a Princess note pad??????

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45460 Oct 31, 2013
Crisis averted. I have found my Princess note pad. I can now start taking my Princess notes.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45461 Oct 31, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Supposed to rain here on Thursday--but it's raining here now too, so I don't know if that means it's already Thursday and the rain is confused, or if it's supposed to rain Thursday also, or what. Thankfully, I don't take care of the weather--I have people for that.
Yeah, that movie is supposed to be good, I've heard. Might end up going to see it, haven't decided yet.
I will mos def enjoy my Wednesday--after all, it's Wednesday, one of my 7 favorite days of the week. lol
Hearts, hugs and Candy corn back at ya.....
Hi Princess ... I wrote you a real nice post & POOF * it disappeared so here's a Reader's Digest version. It rained cats & dogs last night into this morning ... Going to the movies at 1230 to see Jack@zz Grandpa ... Company tomorrow for the weekend ... Have an awesome day ...

Hearts hugs & rainy days ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45462 Oct 31, 2013
the condensed version ---> Hello to everyone in the realm >>blows kisses<< FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45463 Oct 31, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Granny R used to say "He's the type that would complain if you were to hang them with new rope" LOL I always liked that saying.
But according to what I've read on Topix, if men like being around women--that makes them gay. If a man enjoys the company of his wife--that makes him gay. Sort of opposite of what I thought being gay was, but I'm no expert on gay men, so I must bow to the experts....
lol to both of those topics.
Honest. I can't hardly think of any legitimate derogatory name to call somebody. Had an Alaska friend that used the term "d-horn" for certain people. Don't know what that means, but use it sometimes. lol Sometimes I use the R rated version of what Red said yesterday, "sh!t-fer-brains" (poopy head). I credit NorCal for helping me try to be nice and not use name calling.
Now, funny old sayings. That might make a good thread, but unfortunately, I think most of them have been lost or forgotten. When I try to look up old stuff on the internet, it's usually not there.(too bad Al's great grandfather didn't invent it)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45464 Oct 31, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess ... I wrote you a real nice post & POOF * it disappeared so here's a Reader's Digest version. It rained cats & dogs last night into this morning ... Going to the movies at 1230 to see Jack@zz Grandpa ... Company tomorrow for the weekend ... Have an awesome day ...
Hearts hugs & rainy days ...
Hi Flower. Don't get washed away in the storm. We saw that on the news--looked wicked. Stay dry and enjoy the movie and the company.

All my days are awesome. LOL

Hearts, hugs, and awesomeness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 12 min KNIGHT DeVINE 9,360
Answer a question with a question 12 min Brick 461
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 13 min Cyan in CA 19,199
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 15 min Old Sam 8,969
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 19 min Cyan in CA 196
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 20 min Old Sam 29,333
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 20 min Old Sam 141,182
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 45 min Mister_ E 167,298
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 52 min Jennifer Renee 12,752
Has anyone on here told lies about you? (Dec '11) 3 hr Without thy Joy 253
More from around the web