Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45408 Oct 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
"chance" - a little chance Al Gore invented gin-
(that wrecked the effect, I think it was Hippi's fault- or princesses' sp?)
I NEVER did--well, maybe once, but I'm SURE it's Hippi's fault.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45409 Oct 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
"chance" - a little chance Al Gore invented gin-
(that wrecked the effect, I think it was Hippi's fault- or princesses' sp?)
:p

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45411 Oct 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Cast is on, and they are back to school today......but no running<yikes> or anything else during recess or break......that is not going to sit well as their feet are constantly in motion......lol!!!
Have a great day!!!
Yes, I know what you mean--the do something is to tell them they can't. They might not be hungry at all (a rare thing, I know) but tell them, don't have a snack before dinner and they immediately start yelling about how hungry they are....

Good luck and better you than me....LOl.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#45412 Oct 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know what you mean--the do something is to tell them they can't. They might not be hungry at all (a rare thing, I know) but tell them, don't have a snack before dinner and they immediately start yelling about how hungry they are....
Good luck and better you than me....LOl.
Thanks.......it's only 4 weeks unless the bone is not healed........then another cast will be needed!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45413 Oct 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Cast is on, and they are back to school today......but no running<yikes> or anything else during recess or break......that is not going to sit well as their feet are constantly in motion......lol!!!
Have a great day!!!
Good morning NorCal.
You mean they can't stand sitting all day?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45414 Oct 28, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
:p
Hi Hippichick.
I hope you mean that ":p" in a good way?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#45415 Oct 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning NorCal.
You mean they can't stand sitting all day?
Nope, our grandchild is like a waterfall.....always in motion......even when they sleep......lol!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45416 Oct 28, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
That was hilarious! Sometimes, Jimmie Johnson needs a little bytch slap! LOL! Actually, Jimmie got into the back of Biffle and tore his bumper off. Biffle wasn't very happy, happy, happy!
My sister is going back to Houston today. We had a nice visit. Did the family thing Saturday at the parent's. All in all, a very nice week-end.
Wishing everyone a great day! Hugs, hearts and bumpers!
Hi there Hippi, you snuck in while I wasn't looking, I see....lol. Yeah, that was a good way to start the day, a sports story that I actually KNEW something about. Of course I told Oki about "Grandad says 'go biffle'" He thought it was mildly amusing, of course.

But what do they expect? Driving that fast, going left all the time. I'm surprised there's not a wreck in every race. Glad you had a good time with the family. That's always fun....lol. I do believe sometimes, that the Rubins put the FUN in dysFUNctional. lol.

Hearts hugs, and dysfunctionality.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45417 Oct 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning and 'hi' Pais. I miss you.
I think you should thank Al Gore for that sunshine. lol
You know what else is real funny? I have a phone in a bag of rice next to me right now on the kitchen table!
Good afternoon Fisherman! I've missed y'all too. I've been outside, and I mean out of doors, for most days and many many nights this Summer/Fall. Did wrap up the last camping trip of the year last Monday, and will be enjoying most outdoor activities (meaning bird and wildlife activity) from this side of the french window, lol. I'll be around a bit more.
I was too grateful to Al for the internet to even realize he gets the credit for sunshine too, silly me!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45418 Oct 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Pais. Good luck with the phone, but I guess since I haven't heard from you yet, the phone is still fritz-y-fied. lol (Yes, spell check, that IS a word--why do you DOUBT?)
Roses are finished, parsley, basil and orange mint--I guess that's all. There are still bowls filled with peppermint, thyme, lemon thyme, sage, and rosemary everywhere. Maybe that's all--it seems like the more I think I've accomplished, the more there is to do.
Talk to you later (hopefully)
It's working by gosh! Latty got lucky! I bet it smells heavenly in your house!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45419 Oct 28, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh krap, did I miss another weekend? Gotta switch to gin.....
You're incorrigible! lol Hi Captn! <waves>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45420 Oct 28, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>It's working by gosh! Latty got lucky! I bet it smells heavenly in your house!
Well, I guess--it can get a bit overwhelming at times....I've been trying to pay the phone bill today, you know what's really funny? When you call the phone company and THEY'RE phone is out of order....LOL. Oh well, I guess I"ll try online. Now to remember my password.....

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#45421 Oct 29, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>You're incorrigible! lol Hi Captn! <waves>
Hi Pais !(Princess too!)

Today is one year anniversary of Sandy - never did find my porch roof.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#45422 Oct 29, 2013
Princess...All is Well in the Realm..I see..Wanna go and throw stones at Pond Toads..???

Hey, One may just catch it..and turn into a PRINCE!!!

There will be NO living with him after that..Ha-Ha!!!

Ahhhh..Daydream Believer.. The Monkees...

Dirty Nellie's Ale House..Here we come!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

((( HUGS)))

Smoooooooch....>

;)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45423 Oct 29, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pais !(Princess too!)
Today is one year anniversary of Sandy - never did find my porch roof.
Hi Captn. If that was all you lost, I guess you were one of the lucky ones. What a day for the North East.

Let's hope nothing else like that in the forcast.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45424 Oct 29, 2013
Good morning everyone. Wednesday Eve--a day for celebration if there ever was one.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45425 Oct 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Wednesday Eve--a day for celebration if there ever was one.....
Let's not beat around the bush.
It's even-toed ungulate body shape eve.!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45426 Oct 29, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh krap, did I miss another weekend? Gotta switch to gin.....
LOL, Captn Morgan ... and it's humpday already ... wakey wakey, ha! Good morning and have fun today ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45427 Oct 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! I wondered if that fist bump made an impression on you. In my travels weekend before last I kept getting fist bumps....
(must be the 'in' thing now?)
Good morning, Fishman ... I think it's something Michelle and Obama started ... that's what I heard anything ... it could have started in the hood ... Now, I think touching the tops of beer bottles have turned to touching the bottles of beer bottles ... what would I know? I've never held a beer bottle, lol ... My initial reaction is that it's an OCD, germ-a-phobia thing, LOL ... Good day to you! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45428 Oct 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. thanks for the stress free day wishes....lol. I'm sure that will help. Everything was pretty successful, you know what they say, Any weekend you can walk away from is a good one. Or was that plane crashes? I forget.
Anyway, time to make the rounds before getting back at it.
Hearts, hugs, and happy days.....
Good morning, Princess ... Hump day, pretty one ... halfway down the home stretch ... wait, what is today anyway? I'm looking at the calendar but ... call to my friend, gotta go. I'm thinking today is Wednesday but somehow I'm missing a day ... it can't be Wednesday ... never mind >cuckoo< ...

Hearts, hugs and STM ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 7 min quilterqueen 1,770
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min quilterqueen 62,681
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 18 min Camilla 1,111
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 18 min quilterqueen 42,254
Word association (Jun '07) 19 min quilterqueen 7,501
Word Association (Mar '10) 20 min quilterqueen 23,111
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 26 min rainmaker2016 1,436
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 230,065