Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45385 Oct 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Let's just say I was almost having flashbacks Tuesday. lol
Apparently you are very busy too.
What is going on this fall? I don't think I've ever felt SO busy.
As you read this, I hope you are only thinking about one thing at a time. Like?
(not those black powder guys with their dirty boots)
Hi Fisherman, yes, it's been pretty busy. Actually I've been thinking about Al Gore lately and WHY he ever invented Global Warming. You'd think he'd be content with inventing curly Q light bulbs and the internet, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HE had to go and invent global warming and polar bears too. I was picking tomatoes this week in the snow! There's Got to be something wrong with that.....

So what's keeping you busy these days?(had to re-write that question, as I ended it with a preposition, and THAT'S a no-no.....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45386 Oct 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning Princess, Fish and others......just a friendly wave by and a hearty shout-out to have a great TGIF:-)
We have had an interesting week......the grandchild broke their arm a week a go and just got their permanent cast yesterday......so, they will return to school on Monday........they have been a real trooper doing school work from home all week!!!
Hi Norcal. <waves> Hope the grandchild is doing better now. Broken bones are NO fun. I had a broken toe once--in November--had to wear flip flops for 6 weeks. Thought I'd freeze my foot clean off.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45387 Oct 28, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Princess and friends. TGIF!!!
Hi Rotator. Hope all is well in the frozen north. Over the next few weeks I have got to start mailing things out for various and sundry parts of the world. I've been trying to get things together early this year--every year I keep saying I'm going to finish early--but it NEVER seems to happen.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Keeping busy?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45388 Oct 28, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princeess and all my friends here in the realm. I just got back from Vegas and that part of your realm rocks :) Sorry about the lack of morning coffee but Rotor was supposed to cover for me while I was gone. I saw Terry Fador and he was fantastic. He sang a few of his own songs but he is better when he sings as someone else. he is spot on !
Hi Denny. Sounds like you had a great time. It's OK about the lack of coffee, I had a JOLT Cola last week and I haven't slowed down since. LOL. I'm a real HOOT when I get an overdose of caffeine.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45389 Oct 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text> Princess is NOT a "morning person"..... Its best to let sleeping Princesses alone.
Princess HATES to be woke up before she is ready--regardless of when that time is..... But I think you're aware of that already....lol.

Hi there Sunshine.

XOXOXO

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45390 Oct 28, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
She does more before 11 am than most people do all day.....
Aren't you sweet. <3 That's my best time for working. Already washed 2 loads of clothes today, folded and put away, took out the trash, and cut some Rosemary to dry..... Now, to get ready to start work....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45392 Oct 28, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Denny! I love Terry Fador! Glad you had a good time in Vegas.
Good morning Princess, Rotor and y'all! Had a few minutes so I thought I'd check in. Plus, if I don't, who will my troll post to? LOL! It is Friday, after all. The only time it comes out! Here's another LOL!
Hi Hippi. I saw Biffle on the news this AM. Apparently he had some sort of altercation with Jimmy Johnson. All I could think of was "Grandad says 'Go Biffle'" LOL.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45393 Oct 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
(thumbs up prop- through ESP)
Good morning, Fishman >fist bump< >smiles, too<

5055 ... 4 of a kind

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45394 Oct 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. It was pretty stress-free even though it was a busy week. I have tomatoes ripening, green peppers peppering--Oki diced a boatload of them for the freezer. Still more to go. And lots of herbs that need drying..... I'm just hoping to have the dining room back before Thanksgiving.....
Good morning Princess ... Glad you are back home safely ... you'll get it together in time at your own pace ... Hope your trip & weekend was fruitful as my weekend was delightful ... Wishing you the best of days! Make it so ...

Hearts hugs and stress free days ...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45395 Oct 28, 2013
Good morning to you fine folks in the Realm! Princess thanks for the sunshine this AM!
So Latty spilled a pepsi in the recess on our card table Saturday night; the recess in which my phone was sitting...and submerged. It's been sitting in a bag of rice since then, I'm about to put it all back together and see if it survived. If not he's buying me a new one. You'll be the first person I call if it works! Wish me luck!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#45396 Oct 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess ... Glad you are back home safely ... you'll get it together in time at your own pace ... Hope your trip & weekend was fruitful as my weekend was delightful ... Wishing you the best of days! Make it so ...
Oh krap, did I miss another weekend? Gotta switch to gin.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45397 Oct 28, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Good morning to you fine folks in the Realm! Princess thanks for the sunshine this AM!
So Latty spilled a pepsi in the recess on our card table Saturday night; the recess in which my phone was sitting...and submerged. It's been sitting in a bag of rice since then, I'm about to put it all back together and see if it survived. If not he's buying me a new one. You'll be the first person I call if it works! Wish me luck!
Good morning and 'hi' Pais. I miss you.
I think you should thank Al Gore for that sunshine. lol
You know what else is real funny? I have a phone in a bag of rice next to me right now on the kitchen table!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45398 Oct 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman >fist bump< >smiles, too<
5055 ... 4 of a kind
lol! I wondered if that fist bump made an impression on you. In my travels weekend before last I kept getting fist bumps....
(must be the 'in' thing now?)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45399 Oct 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman, yes, it's been pretty busy. Actually I've been thinking about Al Gore lately and WHY he ever invented Global Warming. You'd think he'd be content with inventing curly Q light bulbs and the internet, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HE had to go and invent global warming and polar bears too. I was picking tomatoes this week in the snow! There's Got to be something wrong with that.....
So what's keeping you busy these days?(had to re-write that question, as I ended it with a preposition, and THAT'S a no-no.....lol
LOL! Where would we be without Al?(hey, that looks like A1- A1 steak sauce- did he invent that too?)
You're going to have to spekada eeengiesh. "pre-positions" (that sounds dirty)
It took me half an hour to figure out what you meant by A-G-E-S, and you might have hurt someones feeling with the "rotator".

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45400 Oct 28, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Captn!
I don't know. There's a little change Al Gore invented gin.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45401 Oct 28, 2013
"chance" - a little chance Al Gore invented gin-
(that wrecked the effect, I think it was Hippi's fault- or princesses' sp?)

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#45402 Oct 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Norcal. <waves> Hope the grandchild is doing better now. Broken bones are NO fun. I had a broken toe once--in November--had to wear flip flops for 6 weeks. Thought I'd freeze my foot clean off.....
Cast is on, and they are back to school today......but no running<yikes> or anything else during recess or break......that is not going to sit well as their feet are constantly in motion......lol!!!

Have a great day!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45403 Oct 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower. thanks for the stress free day wishes....lol. I'm sure that will help. Everything was pretty successful, you know what they say, Any weekend you can walk away from is a good one. Or was that plane crashes? I forget.

Anyway, time to make the rounds before getting back at it.

Hearts, hugs, and happy days.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45404 Oct 28, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Hi there Pais. Good luck with the phone, but I guess since I haven't heard from you yet, the phone is still fritz-y-fied. lol (Yes, spell check, that IS a word--why do you DOUBT?)

Roses are finished, parsley, basil and orange mint--I guess that's all. There are still bowls filled with peppermint, thyme, lemon thyme, sage, and rosemary everywhere. Maybe that's all--it seems like the more I think I've accomplished, the more there is to do.

Talk to you later (hopefully)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45405 Oct 28, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too Captn--and I don't even drink.....

Hope you have calm breezes for where ever it is you're sailing. The wind seems to have a bite to it here these days---I'm ready for winter to be over and spring to arrive....

<waves>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 3 min KNIGHT DeVINE 2,980
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 8 min wichita-rick 10,893
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 10 min KNIGHT DeVINE 33,279
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min KNIGHT DeVINE 197,715
Word Association. (Nov '10) 18 min KNIGHT DeVINE 19,727
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min The Northener 205,211
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 1 hr Sparky 665
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 19,847
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Sociology for Beg... 59,894
More from around the web