Goats Milk with Princess

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45365 Oct 22, 2013
Good morning everybody.
I'm just doing a fry by for now.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45366 Oct 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... mum's the word on the Reaper family present ... Do they have to present to receive the present, lol ... It was nice to not have to leave home yesterday but I'd of rather been at the gym ... Today I have to leave but it's only 5 miles away and I've already done what's necessary to be seen in public ... I'm sure the public appreciates it, lol ... otherwise relatively quiet day ... Need to finish my book by Friday when it's due back at the liberry ...
Have an awesome day pretty one ... catch up to you later ...
Hearts hugs and surprise gifts ...
Hi flower. This year, no I don't think the family will be present for the present--but hope springs eternal.

I wish I was spending a nice quiet day at home--but alas,'tis not to be....Oh well, that's another hope springs eternal moment.

I have got to get going, yet again.

Enjoy your day.

Hearts and hugs....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45367 Oct 22, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning everybody.
I'm just doing a fry by for now.
Hi Fisherman, Bye Fisherman--exactly how Fried ARE you????? lol

<waves>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45368 Oct 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi flower. This year, no I don't think the family will be present for the present--but hope springs eternal.
I wish I was spending a nice quiet day at home--but alas,'tis not to be....Oh well, that's another hope springs eternal moment.
I have got to get going, yet again.
Enjoy your day.
Hearts and hugs....
Good morning, Princess ... Sounds as though you've had an eventful week being busy and all ... Just came by to wish you an easy going week, pace yourself and enjoy your day ... Hope it's as stress free as possible ... Thinking of you! Love~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45369 Oct 24, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning everybody.
I'm just doing a fry by for now.
Morning, Fishmand >waves<

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45370 Oct 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman, Bye Fisherman--exactly how Fried ARE you????? lol
<waves>
lol
Let's just say I was almost having flashbacks Tuesday. lol
Apparently you are very busy too.
What is going on this fall? I don't think I've ever felt SO busy.
As you read this, I hope you are only thinking about one thing at a time. Like?
(not those black powder guys with their dirty boots)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45371 Oct 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Fishmand >waves<
(thumbs up prop- through ESP)

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#45372 Oct 25, 2013
Morning Princess, Fish and others......just a friendly wave by and a hearty shout-out to have a great TGIF:-)

We have had an interesting week......the grandchild broke their arm a week a go and just got their permanent cast yesterday......so, they will return to school on Monday........they have been a real trooper doing school work from home all week!!!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45373 Oct 25, 2013
Morning Princess and friends. TGIF!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45374 Oct 25, 2013
Good morning Princeess and all my friends here in the realm. I just got back from Vegas and that part of your realm rocks :) Sorry about the lack of morning coffee but Rotor was supposed to cover for me while I was gone. I saw Terry Fador and he was fantastic. He sang a few of his own songs but he is better when he sings as someone else. he is spot on !

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45375 Oct 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princeess and all my friends here in the realm. I just got back from Vegas and that part of your realm rocks :) Sorry about the lack of morning coffee but Rotor was supposed to cover for me while I was gone. I saw Terry Fador and he was fantastic. He sang a few of his own songs but he is better when he sings as someone else. he is spot on !
Hey there Denny! I love Terry Fador! Glad you had a good time in Vegas.
Good morning Princess, Rotor and y'all! Had a few minutes so I thought I'd check in. Plus, if I don't, who will my troll post to? LOL! It is Friday, after all. The only time it comes out! Here's another LOL!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45376 Oct 25, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Denny! I love Terry Fador! Glad you had a good time in Vegas.
Good morning Princess, Rotor and y'all! Had a few minutes so I thought I'd check in. Plus, if I don't, who will my troll post to? LOL! It is Friday, after all. The only time it comes out! Here's another LOL!
Fador has come a long way from Mesquite Texas :) What a talent
Cracked up

AOL

#45377 Oct 25, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Denny! I love Terry Fador! Glad you had a good time in Vegas.
Good morning Princess, Rotor and y'all! Had a few minutes so I thought I'd check in. Plus, if I don't, who will my troll post to? LOL! It is Friday, after all. The only time it comes out! Here's another LOL!
The one thing you look forward to besides breakfast.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45378 Oct 27, 2013
Good morning all in the realm. Coffee is on so someone wake up the Princess : )

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45379 Oct 27, 2013
Morning Denny.
Morning Princess and friends.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#45380 Oct 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning all in the realm. Coffee is on so someone wake up the Princess :)
Princess is NOT a "morning person"..... Its best to let sleeping Princesses alone.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45381 Oct 27, 2013
She does more before 11 am than most people do all day.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45382 Oct 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning Princess, Fish and others......just a friendly wave by and a hearty shout-out to have a great TGIF:-)
We have had an interesting week......the grandchild broke their arm a week a go and just got their permanent cast yesterday......so, they will return to school on Monday........they have been a real trooper doing school work from home all week!!!
"prop"

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45383 Oct 28, 2013
Good morning all. It's good to be home......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45384 Oct 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Sounds as though you've had an eventful week being busy and all ... Just came by to wish you an easy going week, pace yourself and enjoy your day ... Hope it's as stress free as possible ... Thinking of you! Love~FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. It was pretty stress-free even though it was a busy week. I have tomatoes ripening, green peppers peppering--Oki diced a boatload of them for the freezer. Still more to go. And lots of herbs that need drying..... I'm just hoping to have the dining room back before Thanksgiving.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 min andet1987 31,840
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Sparky 197,269
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 3 min Knock off purse s... 13,375
There goes the neighborhood! (May '13) 3 min Ricky F 10,923
News Man Caught Having Sex with a Picnic Table (Mar '08) 4 min Ricky F 955
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 min Knock off purse s... 33,137
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 7 min andet1987 35,214
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min Jennifer Renee 19,643
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr A Noted Observer 59,641
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 hr Irrelevant Poster... 8,789
More from around the web