Comments
44,601 - 44,620 of 45,940 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45337
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hi y'all! Bye y'all! Been planning next year's conference and regional trainings, so I've been busy, busy, busy today. Just wanted to check in and say Hi!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45339
Oct 18, 2013
 
Hi Hippi, Have fun with that.
Sharty

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45342
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hippichick wrote:
Hi y'all! Bye y'all! Been planning next year's conference and regional trainings, so I've been busy, busy, busy today. Just wanted to check in and say Hi!
The brainless wonder has been unleashed upon the world...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45343
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Sharty wrote:
<quoted text>
The brainless wonder has been unleashed upon the world...
Yes, you have....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45344
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good morning, Princess ... Saturday morning and very cool this morning ... 79% humidity makes it seem cold ... where's my winter jacket ... 59 degrees, LOL ... my ear muffs and gloves hahaha ... Came by to wish you a beautiful day ... You, family & friends enjoy it ...

Hearts, hugs and cool crisp mornings ...
Nathaniel Williams

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45345
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Buy a wife from Vietnam. E-mail: master_hoang[at]rocketmail.com

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45346
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sharty wrote:
<quoted text>
The brainless wonder has been unleashed upon the world...
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, buddy! LOL!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45347
Oct 20, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Get Fried day? LOL. You're soooooo bad.
I was thinking Deep Fried Day. LOL. Fish, french fries, twinkies, I even heard of deep fried coca-cola at the state fair last year.....
Coffee is ready Princess. Why don't you and Oki meet me at the Luxor tomorrow :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45348
Oct 21, 2013
 
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Monday ... Looking to be a beautiful day to day ... Happy pups, no real Safelite Repair/Safelite Replace to fix a chip in my windshield today and a visit from my nurse from my health insurance carrier is all and I don't even have to leave home ... very cool ...

Hope your weekend was great and your Monday will be awesome ...

Hearts hugs and butterflies ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45349
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What in the world happened to the weekend????

Good morning all--if you can call it that.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45350
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good morning Sis and friends! Happy (?) Monday.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45351
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hippichick wrote:
Hi y'all! Bye y'all! Been planning next year's conference and regional trainings, so I've been busy, busy, busy today. Just wanted to check in and say Hi!
Hi yourself, Hippi. There's a lot more involved in planning one of those conferences than some might think.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend--mine was around here somewhere, but it disappeared. Oh well, I'll try for one again in a few days......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45352
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rotor Head wrote:
Hi Hippi, Have fun with that.
Hi Rotor. How's school this year?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45353
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you have....
Hi Captn. Haven't seen you in forever. Howzitgoin?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45354
Oct 21, 2013
 
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Coffee is ready Princess. Why don't you and Oki meet me at the Luxor tomorrow :)
Hi Denny, thanks for the coffee... I would, but Alas the pressures of running a kingdom are weighing heavy on my head these days.

Good luck though.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45355
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Monday ... Looking to be a beautiful day to day ... Happy pups, no real Safelite Repair/Safelite Replace to fix a chip in my windshield today and a visit from my nurse from my health insurance carrier is all and I don't even have to leave home ... very cool ...
Hope your weekend was great and your Monday will be awesome ...
Hearts hugs and butterflies ...
Hi Flower. The weekend was much too short. But otherwise, it was good.

I need to get back in the kitchen--working on the Reaper family Christmas present this am. If you see Billy R skulking about, don't tell him--it's a surprise....

Good that you don't have to leave home--somedays, that's a plus.....

Hearts, hugs, and Happy Monday....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45356
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends! Happy (?) Monday.....
Hi there Billy--hope you and the family had a good weekend. Thought about you guys on Saturday, since it was raining here, it made me think of a So. Fla drought.
jamie tuna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45357
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
What in the world happened to the weekend????
Good morning all--if you can call it that.
News Flash: HRP and Hippi were arrested this weekend for statutory grabbing and having unnatural relations with her dentist. This reporter managed to obtain a transcript of the interrogation.
Cop: You know why you are in here?
HRP: I'm a princess and Oki is my consort. Besides it was consentual.
Cop: Doesn't matter, he was overage so it's illegal.
HRP: He told me he was 41.
Cop: Boy if I had a nickel....
Cop: Who in the world knows their dentist for that many years. What is you relationship.
Hippi: We'er just friends!!
Cop: Boy, if I had a nickel.....
This reporter is attempting to interview Oki and the dentist. More to follow...
JT Reporting

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45358
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Sorry someone the NSA hacked my email.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45359
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: HRP and Hippi were arrested this weekend for statutory grabbing and having unnatural relations with her dentist. This reporter managed to obtain a transcript of the interrogation.
Cop: You know why you are in here?
HRP: I'm a princess and Oki is my consort. Besides it was consentual.
Cop: Doesn't matter, he was overage so it's illegal.
HRP: He told me he was 41.
Cop: Boy if I had a nickel....
Cop: Who in the world knows their dentist for that many years. What is you relationship.
Hippi: We'er just friends!!
Cop: Boy, if I had a nickel.....
This reporter is attempting to interview Oki and the dentist. More to follow...
JT Reporting
I did not now, nor have I ever grabbed a dentist.....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

161 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 3 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 15,618
Only a COWARD would hit a woman (Dec '12) 6 min honeymylove 101
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Mister_ E 141,346
Car Dealer Gives Woman Refund - in Pennies 15 min Independent1 23
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 18 min NotaGoth 137,106
The Sexiest Poster Is (Jan '13) 20 min honeymylove 144
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 22 min Independent1 15,068
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Grace Nerissa 34,964
•••
•••