“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45317 Oct 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It was a nest that had hatched. LOL. I do NOT like snakes--in the grass, mulch, or across the driveway.....
The day can be a pain in the neck, it can be difficult, and it can be maddening--once in a while the day is challenging, but I don't usually pay attention to the day when it gets like that. <3
Enjoy YOUR day.
Good morning, Princess ... a beautiful cool crisp morning ... the pups are playing outside.

I had to block off the leather furniture because I kept finding Chance would move from his fainting couch to the L/furniture in the middle of the night where I'd find him in the mornings. That is a No-No ... Jax isn't even allowed! So, he took up residence on Jax's bed from Academy with his little baby blanket and ran Jax off his bed ... Jax and Chance were there awhile until Jax heard the camera was abut to go off and bolted ... Jax doesn't like the flash of the camera is the only reason he doesn't like being photographed ... Anyway, Jax slept in the living room on a pile of sheets, blankets that I used to catch the mud tracked in from the rain ... Poor Jax got run off his own bed ... Guess I need to get another pup bed for Chance and let Jax have his own bed back and find a baby blanket for Chance ... Jeez, this is beginning to sound like work, LOL ...

Anyway, today is Thursday, I think ... yes, just checked the calendar ... Hoping your day turns out to be a good one, stress free, and your day is as beautiful as it is in South Central Texas ... Enjoy it ...

Hearts, hugs and stress free days ...

5551 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45318 Oct 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. Ouch, you and that dentist need to quit meeting like that.....people will talk. Glad you're feeling better. Talk to you later--maybe.
"talk"?
You mean, like she must have an unnatural relationship with her dentist?
-
-
-
(quit Fisherman)
-
-
-
(no body likes to get drilled by their dentist)
dayum

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45319 Oct 17, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
"talk"?
-
-
-
(quit Fisherman)
-
-
-
dayum
Oh Fisherman! My dentist is a woman and I've known her since the 5th grade! LOL!

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45320 Oct 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. And I've already grabbed Oki this AM--a couple of times.....
Oh HRP will you never learn.

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45321 Oct 17, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Fisherman! My dentist is a woman and I've known her since the 5th grade! LOL!
Oh Hippi will you never learn. I sense a story for both of you.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45322 Oct 18, 2013
Good morning everyone. It's Friday--the EVE of the weekend. Enjoy!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45323 Oct 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... a beautiful cool crisp morning ... the pups are playing outside.
I had to block off the leather furniture because I kept finding Chance would move from his fainting couch to the L/furniture in the middle of the night where I'd find him in the mornings. That is a No-No ... Jax isn't even allowed! So, he took up residence on Jax's bed from Academy with his little baby blanket and ran Jax off his bed ... Jax and Chance were there awhile until Jax heard the camera was abut to go off and bolted ... Jax doesn't like the flash of the camera is the only reason he doesn't like being photographed ... Anyway, Jax slept in the living room on a pile of sheets, blankets that I used to catch the mud tracked in from the rain ... Poor Jax got run off his own bed ... Guess I need to get another pup bed for Chance and let Jax have his own bed back and find a baby blanket for Chance ... Jeez, this is beginning to sound like work, LOL ...
Anyway, today is Thursday, I think ... yes, just checked the calendar ... Hoping your day turns out to be a good one, stress free, and your day is as beautiful as it is in South Central Texas ... Enjoy it ...
Hearts, hugs and stress free days ...
5551 ...
Hi Flower, Must have missed this yesterday. I've been a tad bit busy. But that's just how I roll.....lol. After work yesterday, I had a dinner meeting in town with a new client. That's always a plus, and she had 3 new referrals--which is also a good thing, but it makes for a busy princess.

That Chance...lol. I understand about them doing things they aren't allowed to do. Cooper THINKS that a 80+ pound dog SHOULD be not only a house dog, but also a lap dog. There's times that he's made the break for the house, and up in my lap he jumps. You can't imagine the feeling when a dog that big JUMPS in your lap....

Cooper may need a new dog house this year. The one we got him last year has been taken over by the cats. So, he's putting off using it until absolutely necessary--we'll see how THAT works. They eat from the same dish, so I don't know why they couldn't sleep in the same bed. LOL

Enjoy your day, after all, it's FRIDAY!!!! Woo Hoo.

Hearts, hugs, and puppies.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45324 Oct 18, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
"talk"?
-
-
-
(quit Fisherman)
-
-
-
dayum
Hi Fisherman. I don't care for dentists at all, so any relationship is an unnatural one, as far as I'm concerned....lol.

But you are definitely on a roll these days--I suppose that makes it a pancake now?

Have a good Friday--and enjoy the weekend. Blackpowder deer season here, so I guess the house is going to be full of hunters..... <eye roll>

No sense trying to clean ANYTHING until hunting season is over.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45325 Oct 18, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh HRP will you never learn.
Hi there JT. WHAT? He IS the Royal Consort, so I always grab him when I feel the need for a bit for consorting.....Surely THAT'S not news.... LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45326 Oct 18, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Hippi will you never learn. I sense a story for both of you.
Of course you do.....lol.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45327 Oct 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. I don't care for dentists at all, so any relationship is an unnatural one, as far as I'm concerned....lol.
But you are definitely on a roll these days--I suppose that makes it a pancake now?
Have a good Friday--and enjoy the weekend. Blackpowder deer season here, so I guess the house is going to be full of hunters..... <eye roll>
Good morning princess and the rest of you in here.
Princess, you just made me think of my grandma on my dad's side.(well, not 'you', perse')(sp?) She was a powerful, Catholic, school teacher (public school, that is). Born in New York. Her and my grandpa lived in Eastern Oregon. She had many rules (for grandpa I'm sure too- lol), and 'house rules'. One house rule was that they could have as many men stay there at a time as they want. During the fall, I'm sure they would have hunters stay there.(During rodeos, like the Pendleton Rodeo [round-up?], they had a famous bronco/bull rider stay there, an Indian, I have an old video of him riding. He had long braids and would start out with them tucked in his hat. But his hat would always fly off and his braids would fly around!)BUT NO WOMEN/FEMALES AT ALL!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45328 Oct 18, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
It did cross my mind,'what if your dentist is a female?'.
My dentist here is a female, and she drills me for information- and I can't talk back!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45329 Oct 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. I don't care for dentists at all, so any relationship is an unnatural one, as far as I'm concerned....lol.
lol Maybe, when I get a little older, I'll need a bagel to sit on.(like one of those seat pads with the hole in the middle?)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45330 Oct 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. It's Friday--the EVE of the weekend. Enjoy!
Let's hope no kids get susspended from school today for calling it "Fryday"!(you know, get "fried" day)
(what if they got fried and thought it was humpday?)
(pinches lips,,,,quit Fisherman...)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#45331 Oct 18, 2013
Princess...All this talk of drilling..Reminded me..WE STRUCK OIL!!...Texas Tea ..Our kinfolk the Clampetts are coming for a visit!!

Let's tidy up..;)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45332 Oct 18, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess and the rest of you in here.
Princess, you just made me think of my grandma on my dad's side.(well, not 'you', perse')(sp?) She was a powerful, Catholic, school teacher (public school, that is). Born in New York. Her and my grandpa lived in Eastern Oregon. She had many rules (for grandpa I'm sure too- lol), and 'house rules'. One house rule was that they could have as many men stay there at a time as they want. During the fall, I'm sure they would have hunters stay there.(During rodeos, like the Pendleton Rodeo [round-up?], they had a famous bronco/bull rider stay there, an Indian, I have an old video of him riding. He had long braids and would start out with them tucked in his hat. But his hat would always fly off and his braids would fly around!)BUT NO WOMEN/FEMALES AT ALL!!!
Hi Fisherman, <eyebrows raised> OH?*I* make you think of your grandmother? REALLY???? I think maybe you should re-phrase that, or take the 5th, cause you're just going to get yourself in deeper....LOL.

But I know what you mean about "house rules" Daddy always said that the ONE house rule is that "mama makes a majority" I think that was about the time we started civics classes in school (you know, majority rules sort of thing?) and at home--Mama WAS the majority. Regardless of what the issue was....lol. And he was the "enforcer" that would make sure her view STAYED the majority. Most of the time, he didn't have to do much enforcing.

that's cool about the rodeo thing--you should get that video preserved--maybe transferred to disc or something so that it doesn't deteriorate.

Enjoy your day..... <waves>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45333 Oct 18, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Maybe, when I get a little older, I'll need a bagel to sit on.(like one of those seat pads with the hole in the middle?)
LOL. Maybe, but that's a subject best discussed between you and your, uh, chair....LOL.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45334 Oct 18, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope no kids get susspended from school today for calling it "Fryday"!(you know, get "fried" day)
(what if they got fried and thought it was humpday?)
(pinches lips,,,,quit Fisherman...)
Get Fried day? LOL. You're soooooo bad.
I was thinking Deep Fried Day. LOL. Fish, french fries, twinkies, I even heard of deep fried coca-cola at the state fair last year.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45335 Oct 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess...All this talk of drilling..Reminded me..WE STRUCK OIL!!...Texas Tea ..Our kinfolk the Clampetts are coming for a visit!!
Let's tidy up..;)
LOL Hi there CC. Housework has been outlawed by the Geneva Convention. Deer season--modern gun--is next month. Nov something around the second weekend until Nov something else before Thanksgiving. I'll have the house aired out then.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45336 Oct 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Let's tidy up..;)
lol!
Good morning CC.
They got black powder guns that will hit a pie plate at 150 yards now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 3 min Enzo49 322
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 4 min andet1987 3,023
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min karl44 134,013
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min andet1987 26,760
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min andet1987 77,694
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 17 min Mega Monster 7,766
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 17 min andet1987 5,207
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 25 min Doug77 30,070
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 43 min Doug77 4,045
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 43 min Crazy Beautiful 152,776
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Word by Word 25,842
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Chilli J 3,014
More from around the web