Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45297 Oct 15, 2013
Spelchek wrote:
<quoted text>It's spelled "CONQUEER"
I know you have all decided to ignore trolls, but I just can't do it. They make for such good copy in my news flashes. Besides, I don't like trolls attacking my news sources....I feel like James Rosen of Fox News. Stand by for an information piece on our latest troll as soon as I do some digging. JT

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45298 Oct 15, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have all decided to ignore trolls, but I just can't do it. They make for such good copy in my news flashes. Besides, I don't like trolls attacking my news sources....I feel like James Rosen of Fox News. Stand by for an information piece on our latest troll as soon as I do some digging. JT
I can hardly wait JT. Your news is much more fair and balanced than anything on television......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45299 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman--I almost didn't recognize you--you look........different somehow. LOL.
As far as what I put in the goats milk--strawberry quik of course...what else?
And of course it's Hippi's fault. She's not here, who better to blame?
A snort of Kahlua?
I helps keep me fairly balanced.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45300 Oct 15, 2013
Hi Fisherman! And it's not my fault either! Well, not this time anyway! LOL!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45301 Oct 15, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
A snort of Kahlua?
I helps keep me fairly balanced.
When I'm feeling out of balance, I usually just carry something in each hand....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45302 Oct 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Are you sure? I thought that was the Topix rule. If you can't blame someone else, blame Hippichick....LOL

If you feel like talking, give me a call....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45303 Oct 16, 2013
Good morning everyone. It's one of Billy's 3 favorite days today. Wednesday.

Why someone gets so excited over Wednesday is beyond me, but to each his own......

Level 2

Key Largo

#45304 Oct 16, 2013
Spelchek wrote:
<quoted text>It's spelled "CONQUEER"
News Flash: Spelchek was arrested at the latest gay pride march for yelling "Queer" at the marchers. The police believe he was some right-wing nut from the 50's who spent most of the time in his mother's basement and was not aware of political correctness.
The POTUS has said many times that the "N" word and the "Q" word are offensive and are used only by uneducated people.

Spelchek was eventually released after spending a night in jail with his cellmate Rocky "Bend Over" Callahan. He reused to talk to this reporter and stiffly(pun) walked away.

JT Reporting

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45305 Oct 16, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: Spelchek was arrested at the latest gay pride march for yelling "Queer" at the marchers. The police believe he was some right-wing nut from the 50's who spent most of the time in his mother's basement and was not aware of political correctness.
The POTUS has said many times that the "N" word and the "Q" word are offensive and are used only by uneducated people.
Spelchek was eventually released after spending a night in jail with his cellmate Rocky "Bend Over" Callahan. He reused to talk to this reporter and stiffly(pun) walked away.
JT Reporting
LOL. Why you don't have a network job--or at least a column in the National Enquirer is beyond me. I've never heard a more accurate, unbiased source of news.......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45306 Oct 16, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Hippichick!
"Miss Innocent"

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45307 Oct 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. It's one of Billy's 3 favorite days today. Wednesday.
Why someone gets so excited over Wednesday is beyond me, but to each his own......
Oh, come on, spit it out.
IT'S HUMPDAY!
(the day you go over the hump and it's all downhill after that)
(unless you're having a really hard week, then it's "hillday", or, it's such a bad week you're about to end it all, it's "mountainday!")
(not to be confused with "mountin' day" lol)(Hippi's fault again)
(I have to learn when to quit.)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45308 Oct 16, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Hippichick!
"Miss Innocent"
And don't you forget it either, Mister! LOL!
Good afternoon Fisherman, Princess and y'all! Had a busy morning, but I think I'm caught up for now. Went back to the dentist agin this morning, day 3 of the treatment. I shouldn't have to go back again, I hope. What an ordeal!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day! Hugs, hearts and humps!

Level 2

Key Largo

#45309 Oct 16, 2013
News Flash: In an effort to get some background on the infamous Roadrunner 7, I had to get some info from my confidential informant. I had already determined that he was no literary genius by his post. However, imagine my surprise when I found his real name was Rocky "Bend Over" Callaghan!!! I checked with the police and found he was in jail for having sexual relations outside his species. When I interviewed him, all he would say was that Denny and Hippi "had an unnatural relation (he should talk).

Digging further I interviewed Hippi and Denny:

JT: What is your relation with each other?

Hippi: We're friends.
Denny: Just friends.

JT: "Well I guess Roadrunner 7 would consider that an unnatural relation. I also see how he got the nickname "Bend Over.""

I dearly love to write about trolls.
JT Reporting

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45310 Oct 16, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon Fisherman, Princess and y'all! Had a busy morning, but I think I'm caught up for now. Went back to the dentist agin this morning, day 3 of the treatment. I shouldn't have to go back again, I hope. What an ordeal!
Hi Hippi. I had a busy morning deer hunting :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45311 Oct 16, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come on, spit it out.
IT'S HUMPDAY!
(the day you go over the hump and it's all downhill after that)
(unless you're having a really hard week, then it's "hillday", or, it's such a bad week you're about to end it all, it's "mountainday!")
(not to be confused with "mountin' day" lol)(Hippi's fault again)
Oh THAT'S the big attraction for Wednesday. I had no idea. Live and learn. And Of course it's Hippi's fault--it certainly isn't mine...LOL..

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45312 Oct 16, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you learn when to quit? No one else around here does.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45313 Oct 16, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hippi. Ouch, you and that dentist need to quit meeting like that.....people will talk. Glad you're feeling better. Talk to you later--maybe.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45314 Oct 16, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
News Flash: In an effort to get some background on the infamous Roadrunner 7, I had to get some info from my confidential informant. I had already determined that he was no literary genius by his post. However, imagine my surprise when I found his real name was Rocky "Bend Over" Callaghan!!! I checked with the police and found he was in jail for having sexual relations outside his species. When I interviewed him, all he would say was that Denny and Hippi "had an unnatural relation (he should talk).
Digging further I interviewed Hippi and Denny:
JT: What is your relation with each other?
Hippi: We're friends.
Denny: Just friends.
JT: "Well I guess Roadrunner 7 would consider that an unnatural relation. I also see how he got the nickname "Bend Over.""
I dearly love to write about trolls.
JT Reporting
LOL. Callaghan? Gives new meaning to the phrase "do you feel lucky?"

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45315 Oct 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Callaghan? Gives new meaning to the phrase "do you feel lucky?"
Coffee is ready Princess. Grab Oki and meet me in Vegas Monday? Feeling lucky

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45316 Oct 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Coffee is ready Princess. Grab Oki and meet me in Vegas Monday? Feeling lucky
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. And I've already grabbed Oki this AM--a couple of times.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 5 min Jesus Latter Day ... 6
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min xxxooxxx 133,008
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min DILF 26,698
Police: Man in elf costume charged with DWI 17 min DILF 10
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 18 min Sublime1 7,625
Fort Worth firefighters use oxygen to save cat 19 min DILF 2
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 23 min DILF 17,930
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Not the Pie 25,751
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 1 hr Harrison Freebird 24,122
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 152,551