“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#45277 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Bro. Yep, William the Conqueror. Not you though--the OTHER William the Conqueror.....
Oh, thats different...Nevermind.......
Spelchek

Roselle, IL

#45278 Oct 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Sis and friends....Happy William the Conquerer Day? I like it........
It's spelled "CONQUEER"

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45279 Oct 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, thats different...Nevermind.......
I'll bet you didn't even celebrate...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#45280 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you didn't even celebrate...
Not yet. But if you don't see me around later today, I might be out conquering......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45281 Oct 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet. But if you don't see me around later today, I might be out conquering......
Well, it IS humpday eve, so yeah.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#45282 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it IS humpday eve, so yeah.....
Exactly.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#45283 Oct 15, 2013
Princess... appears to be Calm in the Realm today..NICE..let's pack a Picnic lunch and hang out...where the newbie Knights.. are fencing..WANNA!!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45284 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hipppi. HOpe you are feeling better today. <3
Good morning Princess and friends! Yes, much better today! Had to go back to the dentist this morning so they could change out the stuff they put in there. Whatever it's called! I would call it "dry socket packing", but someone would just try to make it sound dirty! LOL!
I have a bunch of letters to get out today, so I'll check back later this afternoon some time. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Hugs, hearts and dry socket packing stuff!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45285 Oct 15, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess... appears to be Calm in the Realm today..NICE..let's pack a Picnic lunch and hang out...where the newbie Knights.. are fencing..WANNA!!
Hi CC. no prob on the picnic. Enjoy your day.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45286 Oct 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess and friends! Yes, much better today! Had to go back to the dentist this morning so they could change out the stuff they put in there. Whatever it's called! I would call it "dry socket packing", but someone would just try to make it sound dirty! LOL!
I have a bunch of letters to get out today, so I'll check back later this afternoon some time. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Hugs, hearts and dry socket packing stuff!
Hi Hippi, I have NO idea as to why you would think someone would try to make something totally innocent sound dirty--that certainly doesn't sound like ANYONE around here....LOL.

I know what you mean about work piling up. I should get back to it myself.

Hearts, hugs, and a clean desk.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#45287 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi, I have NO idea as to why you would think someone would try to make something totally innocent sound dirty--that certainly doesn't sound like ANYONE around here....LOL.
Where would she ever get such an idea?....
Fisherman

Lanai City, HI

#45288 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. I heard they had sent letters to charter boat captains off Biscayne Bay telling them that part of the ocean was closed. If you really want to save some money--close American Samoa, and maybe Puerto Rico after all, those are both federally owned, right? <shakes head sadly> It's enough to drive a Princess to drink. Where's the goat milk when you need it?
There is cause for celebration today, though--well, I suppose it depends on what side you were originally on--it's the anniversary of The Battle of Hastings. Happy William the Conqueror Day....
What do you put in that goat's milk anyway?
Did you mean 'William the Corkerer Day'?
(He liked making up dirty jokes.)
(until he built up too much bad Karma and got his William caught in his zipper)
(it's Hippi's fault-)
(lol, I forgot to sign in....)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45289 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Oooo, Dollar Store shopping, you get the best deals at those kind of places for stocking stuffers. Fuzzy socks, baby dishes, gloves, weird colors of nail polish, knit hats--it's all for the neices and nephews. One year I got them all bubblegum. Not just ANY bubblegum, but YARD STICK bubble gum. Yep, the box was 26 inches long, with one MASSIVE piece of bubblegum in it. LOL. HYSTERICAL. None of my siblings or the older neices were talking to me over that one..... I LOVED their reactions.
And I know what you mean about snakes. Ick. I saw a couple baby snakes in the mulch one spring, LUCKILY I had my cell in my pocket. Kept calling the house (I was right outside) until Oki and the troll came to my rescue. They laughed. I don't mind them, if I see them a long ways off and have time to let them get out of my way, otherwise--I do NOT like to see them...
Enjoy your lunch at the Blue Corn.
Hearts, hugs, and snake repellant.....
Good afternoon, Princess ... if there are baby snakes where are the mom and dads? YIKES, lol ... hidden in the mulch? RUN PRINCESS RUN says Forrest Gump, haha ...

hot and muggy already and I see some rain on its way ... umbrella, check! Rain? Bring it! Hope your day is pretty as you and not too challenging ... Enjoy it!

Hearts hugs and big raindrops ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45290 Oct 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Where would she ever get such an idea?....
I have no clue.... I don't know anyone who had a reputation for turning a simple phrase into something dirty.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45291 Oct 15, 2013
Fisherman wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you put in that goat's milk anyway?
Did you mean 'William the Corkerer Day'?
(He liked making up dirty jokes.)
(until he built up too much bad Karma and got his William caught in his zipper)
(it's Hippi's fault-)
(lol, I forgot to sign in....)
Hi Fisherman--I almost didn't recognize you--you look........different somehow. LOL.

As far as what I put in the goats milk--strawberry quik of course...what else?

And of course it's Hippi's fault. She's not here, who better to blame?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45292 Oct 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Princess ... if there are baby snakes where are the mom and dads? YIKES, lol ... hidden in the mulch? RUN PRINCESS RUN says Forrest Gump, haha ...
hot and muggy already and I see some rain on its way ... umbrella, check! Rain? Bring it! Hope your day is pretty as you and not too challenging ... Enjoy it!
Hearts hugs and big raindrops ...
It was a nest that had hatched. LOL. I do NOT like snakes--in the grass, mulch, or across the driveway.....

The day can be a pain in the neck, it can be difficult, and it can be maddening--once in a while the day is challenging, but I don't usually pay attention to the day when it gets like that. <3

Enjoy YOUR day.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#45293 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text><waves> Hi Norcal. Geeze, you're up late--or do you just get up that early?
Hi Princess.....my sleeping schedule is quite dysfunctional......I sleep 2 hours here and there.....it's been like this since my partner passed in 2002......at first it was hard to handle, but now.......it just is what it is......lol!!!

Some nights I actually get a full 4 hours of solid sleep, but not very often.......hope all is well!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45294 Oct 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess.....my sleeping schedule is quite dysfunctional......I sleep 2 hours here and there.....it's been like this since my partner passed in 2002......at first it was hard to handle, but now.......it just is what it is......lol!!!
Some nights I actually get a full 4 hours of solid sleep, but not very often.......hope all is well!!!
I'm very sorry to hear that. Sleep problems aren't any fun--well, when I experience them, they're not fun anyway....

I understand adaptation though. Sometimes you just get to a point where it's a "new" normal.

All is definitely well here. Although I have a slight headache today--should go away soon, I hope anyway.

Enjoy your afternoon.

Hearts, hugs, and hoping you get a good night's sleep.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45295 Oct 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Where would she ever get such an idea?....
you were on the other page before. How did you get here?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#45296 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very sorry to hear that. Sleep problems aren't any fun--well, when I experience them, they're not fun anyway....
I understand adaptation though. Sometimes you just get to a point where it's a "new" normal.
All is definitely well here. Although I have a slight headache today--should go away soon, I hope anyway.
Enjoy your afternoon.
Hearts, hugs, and hoping you get a good night's sleep.....
Will do or at least try......will send you a message later!!!

Hugs back:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min JM_Brazil 132,511
"2" TWO word FUN game*** (Mar '13) 6 min Judy 123 1,277
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 7 min Humhainna 1,069
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 11 min whatimeisit 5,157
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 11 min Analog man 77,658
Pride Cometh Before Destruction 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 13 min Analog man 1,958
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Roxie Darling 152,461
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 34 min Roxie Darling 227
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr andet1987 7,557
Is it possible to....... 4 hr mr goodwrench 547
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Roy 25,663
More from around the web