“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45257 Oct 13, 2013
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. I see we have a troll stinikin up the place. Got room in the torture chamber?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45258 Oct 14, 2013
Coffee is on Princess :) Lets get this week rollin : )

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45259 Oct 14, 2013
good morning everyone. It's Monday again..... whoever decided the weekend should be longer than the weekend has it backwards.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45260 Oct 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning Princess and friends,
Wishing you all a great weekend!!
Hi Norcal. It was a lovely weekend. Went to a street festival. Only in Kentucky will you have booths at a street festival who offer to do a skin analysis (you're a winter, blue is a bad color for you, that make up is the wrong shade) AND sign up to win $50 off your next deer taxidermy at the same booth.

There was another booth that was selling sunglasses and gun holsters. Another winning combination.

But I think my favorite was the booth selling goat milk soaps.

How was your weekend?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45261 Oct 14, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
Hot Damn! A troll. Background please.
JAMIE! How are you? I didn't think we'd see you until after the government shut down was over. I heard they were trying to close the ocean.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45262 Oct 14, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
LOL Heya Tuna
Hey Rotor. Why does he want to know the facts? isn't it much more interesting when he just makes the story up?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45263 Oct 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. I see we have a troll stinikin up the place. Got room in the torture chamber?
Hi Denny. There's always room in the torture chamber. Stack them like cord wood......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45264 Oct 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Coffee is on Princess :) Lets get this week rollin :)
Thanks for the coffee....

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#45265 Oct 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>JAMIE! How are you? I didn't think we'd see you until after the government shut down was over. I heard they were trying to close the ocean.
They shut down the gulf and marine preserves, but when they refused to give death benefits to families of KIA, that's it. I say throw them ALL out!!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45266 Oct 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>JAMIE! How are you? I didn't think we'd see you until after the government shut down was over. I heard they were trying to close the ocean.
LOL!!!
Those danged poleeeticians are SO powerful!
Let's hope they don't turn off the sun!
Good morning princess and the rest of you (this one's for Billy).
It's HumpDay eve-eve!(yesterday was eve-eve-eve)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45267 Oct 14, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
It was good to see the vets march on Washington and stack up those barriers :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45268 Oct 14, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
They shut down the gulf and marine preserves, but when they refused to give death benefits to families of KIA, that's it. I say throw them ALL out!!!!
Exactly. It's no longer a matter of whose is bigger. I think they're all big pains in the neck. Toss them all, and hope we get better the next time around......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45269 Oct 14, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Hi Fisherman. I heard they had sent letters to charter boat captains off Biscayne Bay telling them that part of the ocean was closed. If you really want to save some money--close American Samoa, and maybe Puerto Rico after all, those are both federally owned, right? <shakes head sadly> It's enough to drive a Princess to drink. Where's the goat milk when you need it?

There is cause for celebration today, though--well, I suppose it depends on what side you were originally on--it's the anniversary of The Battle of Hastings. Happy William the Conqueror Day....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45270 Oct 14, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
Hot Damn! A troll. Background please.
Jamie, I could give you background, but it's so pathetic and lame, it would be too depressing! Lets go with making it up and add some spice! LOL! Yeah, I said it....LOL!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#45271 Oct 15, 2013
Morning Princess and other friendly topix posters........wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday!!!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#45272 Oct 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. I heard they had sent letters to charter boat captains off Biscayne Bay telling them that part of the ocean was closed. If you really want to save some money--close American Samoa, and maybe Puerto Rico after all, those are both federally owned, right? <shakes head sadly> It's enough to drive a Princess to drink. Where's the goat milk when you need it?
There is cause for celebration today, though--well, I suppose it depends on what side you were originally on--it's the anniversary of The Battle of Hastings. Happy William the Conqueror Day....
Good morning Sis and friends....Happy William the Conquerer Day? I like it........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45273 Oct 15, 2013
Good morning everyone. It's Tuesday--which is something to celebrate in and of itself. At least it isn't Monday again.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45274 Oct 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamie, I could give you background, but it's so pathetic and lame, it would be too depressing! Lets go with making it up and add some spice! LOL! Yeah, I said it....LOL!
Hi Hipppi. HOpe you are feeling better today. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45275 Oct 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning Princess and other friendly topix posters........wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday!!!
<waves> Hi Norcal. Geeze, you're up late--or do you just get up that early?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45276 Oct 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Sis and friends....Happy William the Conqueror Day? I like it........
Good morning Bro. Yep, William the Conqueror. Not you though--the OTHER William the Conqueror.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min TALLYHO 8541 38,436
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 141,838
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 24,955
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 6 min Sublime1 376
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 9 min modhippie1 7,638
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 10 min CJ Rocker 1,194
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 16 min Cyan in CA 1,992
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min Sublime1 155,202
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 25 min Sublime1 28,562
"man" words 36 min Beverly Jo 189
More from around the web