and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Good morning all. Ducks and camels--I think this day is going to be like a trip to the zoo....

Enjoy.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Sorry about the Austin traffic. Yuck indeed. I hate traffic. I think I shall outlaw traffic in the realm. I'm the princess, I can do that, you know....lol.
And yes, when Oki and I go walking, we generally hold hands--sort of a thing we do. Unless Cooper decides to go along too--sometimes he demands attention, like pats on the head, and scratches behind the ears. He's such a baby. lol
Be careful out there.
Good afternoon, Princess ... that's sweet of you & Okie holding hands ... Coop, well, is just Coop ... he just wants to play ... I forgot to get more tennis balls when I took Jax to get his vaccine this morning ... I went to the store for treats and thought of the tennis balls and walked right out without them, airhead strikes again, lol ... but at least I didn't get a Hershey's almond bar ... those tempting items you see while waiting in line, yikes! Subliminal visual messages ... Well, I need to suit on up and get to the local gym for a bike ride and some free weights ... Not interested in driving into town and I'll try the tennis ball store again ...

Enjoy the rest of you day, pretty one!

Hearts hugs and temptations ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Ducks and camels--I think this day is going to be like a trip to the zoo....
Enjoy.
Sorry your coffee is late but I went hunting this morning. Didn't see any deer but a baby raccoon was sure cute :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Princess ... that's sweet of you & Okie holding hands ... Coop, well, is just Coop ... he just wants to play ... I forgot to get more tennis balls when I took Jax to get his vaccine this morning ... I went to the store for treats and thought of the tennis balls and walked right out without them, airhead strikes again, lol ... but at least I didn't get a Hershey's almond bar ... those tempting items you see while waiting in line, yikes! Subliminal visual messages ... Well, I need to suit on up and get to the local gym for a bike ride and some free weights ... Not interested in driving into town and I'll try the tennis ball store again ...
Good morning sweet Flower. Beautiful mornings lately . Enjoy the fall

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower. Just came in from the garden. Last I saw Cooper, he was terrorizing a toad that I had uncovered in my bulk mulch pile. Had a load of mulch delivered--so much cheaper than the bags--and I guess this little toad had burrowed into it to get out of the rain we had last weekend. I couldn't figure out for the life of me what Cooper was barking at. I thought it was a snake, so I cautiously advanced, rake in one hand, pistol in the other, trying to stay away from the snake (did I mention I HATE snakes?) and there's Cooper, barking away at this little toad that just wanted to go back to sleep.... LOL. Silly dog.

Oh well, I know what you mean about temptations at the grocery, seems like EVERYTHING calls my name when I'm at the store. "Princess, over here, you KNOW you want to take me home." I just have to stick my fingers in my ears and "la la la la, I can't hear you" Which causes the other people in the check out lane to give me really funny looks--but they usually move to another lane, so I get out that much quicker...LOL.

Don't ya just HATE forgetting important things like tennis balls? I'm sure Chance and Jax will eventually forgive you.
Have a good afternoon.....

hearts, hugs, and tennis balls.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry your coffee is late but I went hunting this morning. Didn't see any deer but a baby raccoon was sure cute :)
Hi Denny, thanks for the coffee. I had just come inside to take a break, so it sure is appreciated. Sorry about the deer. I saw three night before last out in the back yard. <sigh> Maddening creatures.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Denny, thanks for the coffee. I had just come inside to take a break, so it sure is appreciated. Sorry about the deer. I saw three night before last out in the back yard. <sigh> Maddening creatures.....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. A bad day hunting is better than a good day at work. I saw the cutest baby raccoon :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee... Personally, I'd rather be gardening. Guess I'll do that later.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Morning Princess and friends. Had a tooth pulled yesterday, upper back molar, so home today! Good thing is, no more toothache! Bad thing is, healing pain! The swelling is minimal though, so that's a good thing too!
I've missed y'all though! Hope everyone has a good day! Hugs, hearts and teeth! Lol!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Just came in from the garden. Last I saw Cooper, he was terrorizing a toad that I had uncovered in my bulk mulch pile. Had a load of mulch delivered--so much cheaper than the bags--and I guess this little toad had burrowed into it to get out of the rain we had last weekend. I couldn't figure out for the life of me what Cooper was barking at. I thought it was a snake, so I cautiously advanced, rake in one hand, pistol in the other, trying to stay away from the snake (did I mention I HATE snakes?) and there's Cooper, barking away at this little toad that just wanted to go back to sleep.... LOL. Silly dog.
Oh well, I know what you mean about temptations at the grocery, seems like EVERYTHING calls my name when I'm at the store. "Princess, over here, you KNOW you want to take me home." I just have to stick my fingers in my ears and "la la la la, I can't hear you" Which causes the other people in the check out lane to give me really funny looks--but they usually move to another lane, so I get out that much quicker...LOL.
Don't ya just HATE forgetting important things like tennis balls? I'm sure Chance and Jax will eventually forgive you.
Have a good afternoon.....
hearts, hugs, and tennis balls.....
Good morning, Princess ... I would stand in line with my fingers in my ears singing la la la la with you and they'd probably carry us out in strait jackets, LOL ...
We'll drive by the $1 store on the way back from the "Blue Corn" restaurant today from lunch and I'll pick up some tennis balls. Whoever is driving I'll tell him/her (carpool) and maybe they'll remember, ha! 2nd Tuesday of the month, ie., North Shore Lake Travis Lunch Bunch ...
Oh, Princess ... I am deathly afraid of snakes ... I cannot even stand to see them on the telly ... There is one commercial on FX Channel where the girl opens her mouth and the snake goes in, slowly, and they give the commercial and at the end of whatever they're promoting (meantime I've got my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears going la la la la) and then I open my eyes hoping the commercial is over but the snake is then coming out of her mouth, drats! Really?
grrrrrrr
So, my helper just got here and she's off to a good start so I have a chance to clear off my desk while she is doing her thing so I shall make a few posts but wanted to come by and have a cup of coffee with you and wish you a lovely day ... Give Coop a scratch behind the ear ... Smooches from the pooches and Enjoy your day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and let the toad turn into a prince ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. Beautiful mornings lately . Enjoy the fall
Good morning, Denny ... beautiful mornings, I love them ... perfect hunting wx ... enjoy them, we don't usually get them this early ... but January will be here before you know it ... Have fun with your new bow ... Enjoy your day as well ... FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Morning Princess and friends. Had a tooth pulled yesterday, upper back molar, so home today! Good thing is, no more toothache! Bad thing is, healing pain! The swelling is minimal though, so that's a good thing too!
I've missed y'all though! Hope everyone has a good day! Hugs, hearts and teeth! Lol!
Well hello there Sugar Dumplin' LOL. Sorry you lost your tooth, but glad you've got no more toothache.

Swish with warm salt water to help keep swelling down and prevent infection. And keep your mouth CLOSED today...LOL. Yeah, I know, like THAT'S going to happen....

Missed you too and glad you're back.

Hearts, hugs, and Novocaine....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I would stand in line with my fingers in my ears singing la la la la with you and they'd probably carry us out in strait jackets, LOL ...
We'll drive by the $1 store on the way back from the "Blue Corn" restaurant today from lunch and I'll pick up some tennis balls. Whoever is driving I'll tell him/her (carpool) and maybe they'll remember, ha! 2nd Tuesday of the month, ie., North Shore Lake Travis Lunch Bunch ...
Oh, Princess ... I am deathly afraid of snakes ... I cannot even stand to see them on the telly ... There is one commercial on FX Channel where the girl opens her mouth and the snake goes in, slowly, and they give the commercial and at the end of whatever they're promoting (meantime I've got my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears going la la la la) and then I open my eyes hoping the commercial is over but the snake is then coming out of her mouth, drats! Really?
grrrrrrr
So, my helper just got here and she's off to a good start so I have a chance to clear off my desk while she is doing her thing so I shall make a few posts but wanted to come by and have a cup of coffee with you and wish you a lovely day ... Give Coop a scratch behind the ear ... Smooches from the pooches and Enjoy your day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...
Hearts hugs and let the toad turn into a prince ...
Oooo, Dollar Store shopping, you get the best deals at those kind of places for stocking stuffers. Fuzzy socks, baby dishes, gloves, weird colors of nail polish, knit hats--it's all for the neices and nephews. One year I got them all bubblegum. Not just ANY bubblegum, but YARD STICK bubble gum. Yep, the box was 26 inches long, with one MASSIVE piece of bubblegum in it. LOL. HYSTERICAL. None of my siblings or the older neices were talking to me over that one..... I LOVED their reactions.

And I know what you mean about snakes. Ick. I saw a couple baby snakes in the mulch one spring, LUCKILY I had my cell in my pocket. Kept calling the house (I was right outside) until Oki and the troll came to my rescue. They laughed. I don't mind them, if I see them a long ways off and have time to let them get out of my way, otherwise--I do NOT like to see them...

Enjoy your lunch at the Blue Corn.

Hearts, hugs, and snake repellant.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Good morning sis and friends! Happy Friday eve......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends! Happy Friday eve......
Good morning, AGAIN, Bro. Got the text, got the email, and got the phone call..... LOL. I may call you this afternoon, if I get the information together.

Friday Eve....<shakes head> You and your celebrations....

<waves>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Good morning all. Happy Friday.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Happy Friday Princess and friends! Back at work today. Just in time to start the week-end! LOL!
Thought I'd pop in and see what's going on. Now I know! Have a great day everyone! Hugs, hearts and Fridays!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Morning Princess and friends,
Wishing you all a great weekend!!

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Hot Damn! A troll. Background please.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

LOL Heya Tuna

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

203 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min Bezeer 15,704
Let's have some FUN(NY)... 7 min _Word_Woman_ 14
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 8 min Parden Pard 39,911
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 12 min Parden Pard 53,966
I read the news today, oh boy (Jun '10) 14 min moi 841
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min COOTERDOG 14,977
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min TenderTink 34,955
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min CJ Rocker 141,332
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 32 min dragoon70056 15,606