Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... yes, we did get some more much needed rain ... and it poured like the man snored, lol ... more coming this way and it's welcomed ... Hope your mid week day is very nice ... Enjoy it ...
Hearts, hugs and umbrella's ...
Hi Flower. Yes, it's fairly nice today--light drizzle this Am, but let up enough for Oki and me to go walking in the gardens. They're still very lovely this time of year. Don't know how much longer though. Enjoy your rain.....

Hearts, hugs, and raindrops....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Fisherman. Billy does have a daughter, but I don't know that he's ever called her lambchop...lol That's funny, I might have to call her that the next time I'm down there--She wouldn't get it, but Billy would.
Funny story (well, unusual, I don't know about funny) about Sherri Lewis. She came on Capt. Kangeroo once and had really large puppets--kid sized. Capt. told her that kids were sometimes frightened of things that large, and why not try something smaller. She grabbed a sock, drew on some eyes and Lambchop was born. I forget where I heard that story--maybe the Today show or something like that. But I found it mildly interesting.
The goat/mutton you had on Guam may have been older animals--the older an animal gets, the tougher and stronger tasting they are. We tried to stew an old rooster once--it was so tough, you couldn't even stick a fork in the gravy.
Hope you have a super day.
<waves>
I was thinking I did respond to this one yesterday, but it's gone.
I honestly hope I didn't offend you or any of the regulars in here. Knowing you, I would think you would just tell me if I was out of line or if you wanted me to leave.
Was able to find it in my 'profile'. Here it is, until someone gets it deleted again-
Goats Milk with Princess

lol Remind me not to make any old rooster gravy. I wonder if the guy that came up with 'Billy the kid' meant it as a play on words? I was looking for if lambchop was a boy or a girl and found this- http://www.ebay.co m/itm/Jesus-Tries- to-Cheer-up-Paul-M cCartney-Using-a-L ambchop-Puppet-by- Kata-Billups-/1903 36609113 FREE SHIPPING! and only $257,000! Jesus cheering up Paul with a lambchop puppet.(I know, kind of sad I find that interesting.) If I ever get real depressed, I hope Jesus comes to cheer me up with a Taylor Swift puppet- dressed like Britney Spears. <waves back> (23 hrs ago | post #45159)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

There it's back again!
I think the Topix girls like me.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking I did respond to this one yesterday, but it's gone.
I honestly hope I didn't offend you or any of the regulars in here. Knowing you, I would think you would just tell me if I was out of line or if you wanted me to leave.
Was able to find it in my 'profile'. Here it is, until someone gets it deleted again-
Goats Milk with Princess
lol Remind me not to make any old rooster gravy. I wonder if the guy that came up with 'Billy the kid' meant it as a play on words? I was looking for if lambchop was a boy or a girl and found this- http://www.ebay.co m/itm/Jesus-Tries- to-Cheer-up-Paul-M cCartney-Using-a-L ambchop-Puppet-by- Kata-Billups-/1903 36609113 FREE SHIPPING! and only $257,000! Jesus cheering up Paul with a lambchop puppet.(I know, kind of sad I find that interesting.) If I ever get real depressed, I hope Jesus comes to cheer me up with a Taylor Swift puppet- dressed like Britney Spears. <waves back> (23 hrs ago | post #45159)
Tell you to leave? You aren't getting out of here THAT easy...

Rooster gravy sounds funny when you say it like that. But if you say it like Rooster gravy--it sounds perfectly normal.... LOL

I think Billy the Kid was probably just a young male goat--not sure though, I'd have to ask....But you know, Pop used to say Billy was so bright, they had to call him "son" So who knows? I don't recall them EVER calling him a kid--hooligan, deliquent, pain-in-the-neck (and other various parts of the anatomy) but I'm almost positive they never called him kid, at least not that I remember....

Taylor Swift dressed as Brittany Spears. <shakes head and laughs> You, my dear Fisherman, are something....

And of course the Topix gals love you--there's me, Hippi, Flower, Pais--we ALL love you. <3

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman ... It's hot and humid but we're expecting a real cold front this week with lows in the 50s 3 days in a row ... Now, that's what I'm talking about ... time for hoodies, shorts, socks and tennis shoes ... yeppers, that's a Texan for ya, LOL ... enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower-Child.
Sounds like that cooler weather will be a nice change for you.
Hoodie? Do you have some ear buds blasting in there? Be careful...
Looks like a nice day shaping up out there, here, today.
I have to get going to w,w,w,w,w,work.
See you later, have a good rest of your day.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Hi y'all.... Gotta run,bye y'all....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you to leave? You aren't getting out of here THAT easy...
Rooster gravy sounds funny when you say it like that. But if you say it like Rooster gravy--it sounds perfectly normal.... LOL
I think Billy the Kid was probably just a young male goat--not sure though, I'd have to ask....But you know, Pop used to say Billy was so bright, they had to call him "son" So who knows? I don't recall them EVER calling him a kid--hooligan, deliquent, pain-in-the-neck (and other various parts of the anatomy) but I'm almost positive they never called him kid, at least not that I remember....
Taylor Swift dressed as Brittany Spears. <shakes head and laughs> You, my dear Fisherman, are something....
And of course the Topix gals love you--there's me, Hippi, Flower, Pais--we ALL love you. <3
Thanks, you made me feel better.
I meant the topix police girls. I'm so bad with names lately, I forget what they're called? ESP tells me they love me.
Now you four. I feel like you are all my real life true friends. I even think of cashing in some of our million air miles (not like we used the credit card too much in the past! lol), if they haven't expired already and meeting you all the next time you get together. Like at a Denny's or something. My wife and son can't travel, so those miles will just go to waste. Could try to go to Texas and see one of my old friends and my long lost cousin too. Maybe you could all meet by Flower-Childs next time? The last time I saw my cousin, he was about 4, in Eastern Oregon. The story is, he stole my uncles truck at 18 with a camper and a boat and trailer and went to Texas! I don't think he ever talked to my uncle again. I talked to my oldest cousin on that side about 3/4 of a year ago, and she said he comes up to family gatherings every few years, so I guess he isn't in jail! lol
Oh, that time I saw him when he was 4. His mom, my Aunt P., told all of us, me (only child) and her 5! kids, 4 girls and the boy, if anyone has to go to the bathroom, do it now. I don't want to be bothered in the bath tub. So, of course, as soon as she got in the tub, everyone had to pee! She was so mad! Weren't you just talking about mom's in the bathroom?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
Hi y'all.... Gotta run,bye y'all....
Hi there, bye there. See ya later.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Howdy folks! Princess, I am so sore after all the running I had to do yesterday, but luckily, the big job is finished and today, I'm taking it easy! Yes, the main copier is still down, but I don't have to use it today! Whew!
Just waiting on the rain to get there. It's very cloudy and humid today, but it's only 78 degrees right now. Supposed to storm Friday with a high of 64! Fall is here! Love it!
Hope everyone is having a good day so far!
Hugs, hearts and autumn!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Hi Denny!
Hi Fisherman!
Hi Flower Child!
Hi Oki!
Hi Billy!
Hi Rotor!

Did I miss anyone?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, you made me feel better.
I meant the topix police girls. I'm so bad with names lately, I forget what they're called? ESP tells me they love me.
Now you four. I feel like you are all my real life true friends. I even think of cashing in some of our million air miles (not like we used the credit card too much in the past! lol), if they haven't expired already and meeting you all the next time you get together. Like at a Denny's or something. My wife and son can't travel, so those miles will just go to waste. Could try to go to Texas and see one of my old friends and my long lost cousin too. Maybe you could all meet by Flower-Childs next time? The last time I saw my cousin, he was about 4, in Eastern Oregon. The story is, he stole my uncles truck at 18 with a camper and a boat and trailer and went to Texas! I don't think he ever talked to my uncle again. I talked to my oldest cousin on that side about 3/4 of a year ago, and she said he comes up to family gatherings every few years, so I guess he isn't in jail! lol
Oh, that time I saw him when he was 4. His mom, my Aunt P., told all of us, me (only child) and her 5! kids, 4 girls and the boy, if anyone has to go to the bathroom, do it now. I don't want to be bothered in the bath tub. So, of course, as soon as she got in the tub, everyone had to pee! She was so mad! Weren't you just talking about mom's in the bathroom?
Topix police gals--Moderators, Top Mod, if you will.

That's funny about your Aunt being in the tub and everyone needing the facilities--that's about the way it usually happens. No one needs anything, until I'm busy--either on the phone, or the computer, or in the bathroom.

I haven't been to Texas in years. Don't remember exactly, but it was Pre-Okimar that's for sure...lol. He went several times in the NG and liberty there from the Marines. But THAT'S another story...lol. Fun times.

Anyway, yeah, we feel the same about you. There are Topix friends, and there are Topix Friends. Pais and I see each other several times a year. Her house makes a nice stop on the road to Chicago. And last weekend we were on a business trip together. Lot of fun that gal.

Flower and Hippi, I've met too. Oki didn't get to meet Flower, but did Hippi and hubby. Rotor keeps asking us to come visit up in the frozen north--but I don't know about that. It's even farther north than Chicago.... We'll have to see.

Anyway, if you decide to head to the mainland, let us know. We just may have to meet up sometime.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Howdy folks! Princess, I am so sore after all the running I had to do yesterday, but luckily, the big job is finished and today, I'm taking it easy! Yes, the main copier is still down, but I don't have to use it today! Whew!
Just waiting on the rain to get there. It's very cloudy and humid today, but it's only 78 degrees right now. Supposed to storm Friday with a high of 64! Fall is here! Love it!
Hope everyone is having a good day so far!
Hugs, hearts and autumn!
Hi Hippi. Good thing you're taking it easy today. Yesterday was way too tough on you. I wish the rain would hold off just a few more days. The troll is hosting a picnic on Friday, and since it's not in the house, I don't have to clean...lol. It may be called on account of rain though. Anyway, have a super day. Hearts, hugs, and something else....LOL

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. Good thing you're taking it easy today. Yesterday was way too tough on you. I wish the rain would hold off just a few more days. The troll is hosting a picnic on Friday, and since it's not in the house, I don't have to clean...lol. It may be called on account of rain though. Anyway, have a super day. Hearts, hugs, and something else....LOL
The Troll is hosting a picnic? Hosting? The Troll? What's on the menu, frozen pizza? LOL!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
The Troll is hosting a picnic? Hosting? The Troll? What's on the menu, frozen pizza? LOL!
The last I heard there were going to be bologna sandwiches and turkey sandwiches. Truly a gourmet feast....LOL

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

The Xerox guy is here!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
The Xerox guy is here!!!
Yay Xerox!!!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Good morning all.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>So what are you celebrating tomorrow Bro? Happy Day AFTER humpday? Glenda should be nominated for sainthood for putting up with you all these years.....
Today is "Friday Eve", certainly a reason to celebrate...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
The Xerox guy is here!!!
Xerox never comes up with anything original.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all.
Are you looking for an argument?
OK, I agree, if 'good'='not bad'.
Or,'good'='the coffee is ready'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

184 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Doug77 5,706
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 6 min Big dawg 362
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Chilli J 15,558
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,083
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 27 min curiouslu 76,932
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 27 min Grace Nerissa 28,791
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 30 min curiouslu 3,284
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min CJ Rocker 141,612
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 36 min honeymylove 28,368
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 42 min Spirit67_ 1,574
Message to Obama 1 hr Bill 746
•••
•••