Goats Milk with Princess

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45160 Oct 1, 2013
Hi Hippi and Billy.
May something put a smile on your face today.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45161 Oct 1, 2013
Hi all. Another nice day in the N.E.

83 tomorrow.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45162 Oct 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Fisherman. Billy does have a daughter, but I don't know that he's ever called her lambchop...lol That's funny, I might have to call her that the next time I'm down there--She wouldn't get it, but Billy would.
Funny story (well, unusual, I don't know about funny) about Sherri Lewis. She came on Capt. Kangeroo once and had really large puppets--kid sized. Capt. told her that kids were sometimes frightened of things that large, and why not try something smaller. She grabbed a sock, drew on some eyes and Lambchop was born. I forget where I heard that story--maybe the Today show or something like that. But I found it mildly interesting.
The goat/mutton you had on Guam may have been older animals--the older an animal gets, the tougher and stronger tasting they are. We tried to stew an old rooster once--it was so tough, you couldn't even stick a fork in the gravy.
Hope you have a super day.
<waves>
Then I must taste awful :) Coffee is ready

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45163 Oct 2, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends. Another busy day. Had a minute, thought I'd at least post. May not see me for the rest of the day. I'll explain later, when I have time! Bye!
Morning Hippi :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#45164 Oct 2, 2013
Good morning sis and friends, happy humpday....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45165 Oct 2, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends. Another busy day. Had a minute, thought I'd at least post. May not see me for the rest of the day. I'll explain later, when I have time! Bye!
Hi Hippi, Bye Hippi. You certainly did have a rough day--hope they get better for you soon.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45166 Oct 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good afternoon sis and friends, happy humpday eve.....
Humpday Eve? <raises eyebrow> Oh? So now it's like Christmas Eve, right? When we used to get to open one present early. <shakes head> You are soooooo transparent, brother dear.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45167 Oct 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hi all. Another nice day in the N.E.
83 tomorrow.
80 something here today too. Should be all week.

<waves> Hope things are calming down for you.

Oh, and before I forget, when you get ready to re-decorate the "man cave" remember--Paisley is making a comeback.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45168 Oct 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Then I must taste awful :) Coffee is ready
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45169 Oct 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends, happy humpday....
So what are you celebrating tomorrow Bro? Happy Day AFTER humpday? Glenda should be nominated for sainthood for putting up with you all these years.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45170 Oct 2, 2013
And a happy Wednesday to all those posting in the realm today. Been out in the gardens with plans for expansion--6 to 7 new herb beds before spring.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45171 Oct 2, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower-Child. Good you got that rain. I went and saw a game with the little guys a couple of weekends ago. It was entertaining. It should be dry and moderately windy around here this week, that helps blow the mold away, so I don't get green boots.
Good morning, Fishman ... It's hot and humid but we're expecting a real cold front this week with lows in the 50s 3 days in a row ... Now, that's what I'm talking about ... time for hoodies, shorts, socks and tennis shoes ... yeppers, that's a Texan for ya, LOL ... enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45172 Oct 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. I do believe we had rain yesterday--at least I THINK it was yesterday.....lol
HOpe you got the rain you needed.
Enjoy
Hearts, hugs, and raindrops.....
Good morning, Princess ... yes, we did get some more much needed rain ... and it poured like the man snored, lol ... more coming this way and it's welcomed ... Hope your mid week day is very nice ... Enjoy it ...

Hearts, hugs and umbrella's ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45173 Oct 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... yes, we did get some more much needed rain ... and it poured like the man snored, lol ... more coming this way and it's welcomed ... Hope your mid week day is very nice ... Enjoy it ...
Hearts, hugs and umbrella's ...
Hi Flower. Yes, it's fairly nice today--light drizzle this Am, but let up enough for Oki and me to go walking in the gardens. They're still very lovely this time of year. Don't know how much longer though. Enjoy your rain.....

Hearts, hugs, and raindrops....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45174 Oct 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Fisherman. Billy does have a daughter, but I don't know that he's ever called her lambchop...lol That's funny, I might have to call her that the next time I'm down there--She wouldn't get it, but Billy would.
Funny story (well, unusual, I don't know about funny) about Sherri Lewis. She came on Capt. Kangeroo once and had really large puppets--kid sized. Capt. told her that kids were sometimes frightened of things that large, and why not try something smaller. She grabbed a sock, drew on some eyes and Lambchop was born. I forget where I heard that story--maybe the Today show or something like that. But I found it mildly interesting.
The goat/mutton you had on Guam may have been older animals--the older an animal gets, the tougher and stronger tasting they are. We tried to stew an old rooster once--it was so tough, you couldn't even stick a fork in the gravy.
Hope you have a super day.
<waves>
I was thinking I did respond to this one yesterday, but it's gone.
I honestly hope I didn't offend you or any of the regulars in here. Knowing you, I would think you would just tell me if I was out of line or if you wanted me to leave.
Was able to find it in my 'profile'. Here it is, until someone gets it deleted again-
Goats Milk with Princess

lol Remind me not to make any old rooster gravy. I wonder if the guy that came up with 'Billy the kid' meant it as a play on words? I was looking for if lambchop was a boy or a girl and found this- http://www.ebay.co m/itm/Jesus-Tries- to-Cheer-up-Paul-M cCartney-Using-a-L ambchop-Puppet-by- Kata-Billups-/1903 36609113 FREE SHIPPING! and only $257,000! Jesus cheering up Paul with a lambchop puppet.(I know, kind of sad I find that interesting.) If I ever get real depressed, I hope Jesus comes to cheer me up with a Taylor Swift puppet- dressed like Britney Spears. <waves back> (23 hrs ago | post #45159)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45175 Oct 2, 2013
There it's back again!
I think the Topix girls like me.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45176 Oct 2, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking I did respond to this one yesterday, but it's gone.
I honestly hope I didn't offend you or any of the regulars in here. Knowing you, I would think you would just tell me if I was out of line or if you wanted me to leave.
Was able to find it in my 'profile'. Here it is, until someone gets it deleted again-
Goats Milk with Princess
lol Remind me not to make any old rooster gravy. I wonder if the guy that came up with 'Billy the kid' meant it as a play on words? I was looking for if lambchop was a boy or a girl and found this- http://www.ebay.co m/itm/Jesus-Tries- to-Cheer-up-Paul-M cCartney-Using-a-L ambchop-Puppet-by- Kata-Billups-/1903 36609113 FREE SHIPPING! and only $257,000! Jesus cheering up Paul with a lambchop puppet.(I know, kind of sad I find that interesting.) If I ever get real depressed, I hope Jesus comes to cheer me up with a Taylor Swift puppet- dressed like Britney Spears. <waves back> (23 hrs ago | post #45159)
Tell you to leave? You aren't getting out of here THAT easy...

Rooster gravy sounds funny when you say it like that. But if you say it like Rooster gravy--it sounds perfectly normal.... LOL

I think Billy the Kid was probably just a young male goat--not sure though, I'd have to ask....But you know, Pop used to say Billy was so bright, they had to call him "son" So who knows? I don't recall them EVER calling him a kid--hooligan, deliquent, pain-in-the-neck (and other various parts of the anatomy) but I'm almost positive they never called him kid, at least not that I remember....

Taylor Swift dressed as Brittany Spears. <shakes head and laughs> You, my dear Fisherman, are something....

And of course the Topix gals love you--there's me, Hippi, Flower, Pais--we ALL love you. <3

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45177 Oct 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman ... It's hot and humid but we're expecting a real cold front this week with lows in the 50s 3 days in a row ... Now, that's what I'm talking about ... time for hoodies, shorts, socks and tennis shoes ... yeppers, that's a Texan for ya, LOL ... enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower-Child.
Sounds like that cooler weather will be a nice change for you.
Hoodie? Do you have some ear buds blasting in there? Be careful...
Looks like a nice day shaping up out there, here, today.
I have to get going to w,w,w,w,w,work.
See you later, have a good rest of your day.

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#45178 Oct 2, 2013
Hi y'all.... Gotta run,bye y'all....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45179 Oct 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you to leave? You aren't getting out of here THAT easy...
Rooster gravy sounds funny when you say it like that. But if you say it like Rooster gravy--it sounds perfectly normal.... LOL
I think Billy the Kid was probably just a young male goat--not sure though, I'd have to ask....But you know, Pop used to say Billy was so bright, they had to call him "son" So who knows? I don't recall them EVER calling him a kid--hooligan, deliquent, pain-in-the-neck (and other various parts of the anatomy) but I'm almost positive they never called him kid, at least not that I remember....
Taylor Swift dressed as Brittany Spears. <shakes head and laughs> You, my dear Fisherman, are something....
And of course the Topix gals love you--there's me, Hippi, Flower, Pais--we ALL love you. <3
Thanks, you made me feel better.
I meant the topix police girls. I'm so bad with names lately, I forget what they're called? ESP tells me they love me.
Now you four. I feel like you are all my real life true friends. I even think of cashing in some of our million air miles (not like we used the credit card too much in the past! lol), if they haven't expired already and meeting you all the next time you get together. Like at a Denny's or something. My wife and son can't travel, so those miles will just go to waste. Could try to go to Texas and see one of my old friends and my long lost cousin too. Maybe you could all meet by Flower-Childs next time? The last time I saw my cousin, he was about 4, in Eastern Oregon. The story is, he stole my uncles truck at 18 with a camper and a boat and trailer and went to Texas! I don't think he ever talked to my uncle again. I talked to my oldest cousin on that side about 3/4 of a year ago, and she said he comes up to family gatherings every few years, so I guess he isn't in jail! lol
Oh, that time I saw him when he was 4. His mom, my Aunt P., told all of us, me (only child) and her 5! kids, 4 girls and the boy, if anyone has to go to the bathroom, do it now. I don't want to be bothered in the bath tub. So, of course, as soon as she got in the tub, everyone had to pee! She was so mad! Weren't you just talking about mom's in the bathroom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fake quake: Report of major California temblor ... 2 min RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 3
News Ancient Egyptian's wooden toe is sophisticated ... 4 min Parden Pard 1
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 5 min rainmaker2016 947
News Baby born on flight gets free plane tickets for... 5 min June 9
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 7 min Parden Pard 3,305
News No, the 'big one' didn't hit California Wednesday 8 min June 6
Memorable Movie Scenes. 11 min June 402
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 75,982
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 35 min 8541 MARINE 22,844
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 218,610
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,266
More from around the web