Goats Milk with Princess

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#45138 Sep 28, 2013
Happy Saturday Princess and friends......relax and enjoy:-)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45140 Sep 30, 2013
Good morning all. I don't believe I have EVER looked forward to a Monday before.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45141 Sep 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
You'd better be careful what you say about public school teachers. I had one in first grade that was named 'Ms. Tumey'(Sp?). So, of course, we had to call her 'Ms. Tunafish'. That's my public education story for the morning.
It's Friday!
I have my mouflon State hunt this weekend. Lamb chops had better look out!
Hi Fisherman. I was out of town Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so I just saw this. Not sure what a "mouflon" is or why you would want to hunt one, but I'm guessing it has to do with mutton?

Hope you had much success....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45142 Sep 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Princess and all in the realm ... Came by to wish everyone a lovely day ... Near triple digits again but soon to cool down if we get that rain that is promised this weekend ... Wouldn't that be grand? I think so ... Everyone enjoy your Friday TGIF and have fun! Love FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. I do believe we had rain yesterday--at least I THINK it was yesterday.....lol

HOpe you got the rain you needed.

Enjoy
Hearts, hugs, and raindrops.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45143 Sep 30, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Happy Saturday Princess and friends......relax and enjoy:-)
Hi Norcal. I was working again this weekend, so I think I shall try to relax today. Except for some "scouting" reports for work, the next couple weekends will be free of travel. I trust your weekend was relaxing, at least I hope so.

Hearts, hugs, and relaxation......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45144 Sep 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower-Child. I've been going through the coffee this morning too. Hope you get that rain this weekend. It should make the fish in the lake happy! That sounds low and dry. It seemed to rain most of the day Tuesday, but I don't think it really watered the plants much. When I would go out to walk through it, I didn't get very wet. My definition of "rain" is that you get wet when you walk around in it. It's dry around here too. We've been surrounded by earthquakes for a while now, but no psunami's (sp?). Off Chile a few days ago.
Nice to see you and have a great day too (don't pull anything at the gym)-
Good morning, Fishman ... it rained again this weekend and we are grateful for that ... Saves me from watering the trees and plants outside ... The mold that follows the rain, well ---> not so good but pop an allergy pill and that takes care of that ... No complaints here but then zzzzzzzzzzzzzz allergy pill kicks in and it's nap time, LOL ... Not a good day for Texas football yesterday ... The Texans were so far ahead and must have gotten over confident 28-3 when the Chargers caught up to them and won in OT ... The Cowgirls ... well, they're still claiming to be America's team and I suppose fought the good fight but came up short BUT ---> 163 games later The Rangers play for a tie breaker today with Tampa Bay in a MUST WIN game for playoff chance ... I guess not everyone knows there are only 162 games of regular season baseball games and I'll watch 161 of those games so this 163rd game is very special ... to break that a tie ... GO RANGERS ... It's making me mental, LOL ... Anyway, good to see you and have a great day ... FC <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45145 Sep 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. I do believe we had rain yesterday--at least I THINK it was yesterday.....lol
HOpe you got the rain you needed.
Enjoy
Hearts, hugs, and raindrops.....
Good morning Princess ... Yes, we got plenty of rain of rain but still not enough to fill the lake ... I hope you've got enough R&R from your trips ... That can be taxing ... I know it's only 0853 but I have a hankering for chinese food ... I had a hankering for it last night, too ... Might have to stop by chinese food after the gym today ... oh, that's bad thinking, LOL ... Anyway, glad you're safe at home ... Have a super nice day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

Hearts, hugs and fortune cookies ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45146 Sep 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. I was out of town Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so I just saw this. Not sure what a "mouflon" is or why you would want to hunt one, but I'm guessing it has to do with mutton?
Hope you had much success....
Happy Monday princess. I'm taking it your weekend wasn't that great if you were looking forward to Monday?
Mine was OK. It was very windy was the bad part. The sheep were hiding and laying low. It was the 11th weekend (I think) that they had been chased around on the State Hunt land, so they wise up quite a bit by then. I got one "mu'umu'u". That's a deformed horn male mouflon, not sure if I spelled mu'umu'u right, but, does it matter? lol It's horns were in a heart shape, he came with carrying handles. I would attach a picture to a PM, can you attach pictures to PM's? This year, they gave us two tags at first. A ewe tag and a tag for an "atypical ram" (deformed horns). If you could get a ewe, you could take it in and get a 'either sex' tag, which most guys really want- they want to get a big, nice horns, ram to brag about and show off. I don't like the big old rams, they don't taste very good. My ram was young, so he might make some good ba'a'a'aerritos, ground with taco seasoning.
http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/dofaw/announcements/20...
These guys were in March- deer season. You always see lots of deer in sheep season and sheep in deer season. lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45147 Sep 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman ... it rained again this weekend and we are grateful for that ... Saves me from watering the trees and plants outside ... The mold that follows the rain, well ---> not so good but pop an allergy pill and that takes care of that ... No complaints here but then zzzzzzzzzzzzzz allergy pill kicks in and it's nap time, LOL ... Not a good day for Texas football yesterday ... The Texans were so far ahead and must have gotten over confident 28-3 when the Chargers caught up to them and won in OT ... The Cowgirls ... well, they're still claiming to be America's team and I suppose fought the good fight but came up short BUT ---> 163 games later The Rangers play for a tie breaker today with Tampa Bay in a MUST WIN game for playoff chance ... I guess not everyone knows there are only 162 games of regular season baseball games and I'll watch 161 of those games so this 163rd game is very special ... to break that a tie ... GO RANGERS ... It's making me mental, LOL ... Anyway, good to see you and have a great day ... FC <3
Hi Flower-Child. Good you got that rain. I went and saw a game with the little guys a couple of weekends ago. It was entertaining. It should be dry and moderately windy around here this week, that helps blow the mold away, so I don't get green boots.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45148 Sep 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess ... Yes, we got plenty of rain of rain but still not enough to fill the lake ... I hope you've got enough R&R from your trips ... That can be taxing ... I know it's only 0853 but I have a hankering for chinese food ... I had a hankering for it last night, too ... Might have to stop by chinese food after the gym today ... oh, that's bad thinking, LOL ... Anyway, glad you're safe at home ... Have a super nice day! Luvya, FC <3 ...
Hearts, hugs and fortune cookies ...
Good morning again. R&R--what's that? LOL. These were business, not pleasure. Some day, I may take a trip that isn't business--someday, but not today. Chinesse food--sounds good. Now I'm in the mood for Chinese food. I think my favorite is cashew chicken--I THINK it is. Seems I prefer something different, every time I go to the Chinese place. Oh well, not going today--so I guess I'll have leftovers or something....

Enjoy the gym....

Hearts, hugs, and aspercreme....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45149 Sep 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Monday princess. I'm taking it your weekend wasn't that great if you were looking forward to Monday?
Mine was OK. It was very windy was the bad part. The sheep were hiding and laying low. It was the 11th weekend (I think) that they had been chased around on the State Hunt land, so they wise up quite a bit by then. I got one "mu'umu'u". That's a deformed horn male mouflon, not sure if I spelled mu'umu'u right, but, does it matter? lol It's horns were in a heart shape, he came with carrying handles. I would attach a picture to a PM, can you attach pictures to PM's? This year, they gave us two tags at first. A ewe tag and a tag for an "atypical ram" (deformed horns). If you could get a ewe, you could take it in and get a 'either sex' tag, which most guys really want- they want to get a big, nice horns, ram to brag about and show off. I don't like the big old rams, they don't taste very good. My ram was young, so he might make some good ba'a'a'aerritos, ground with taco seasoning.
http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/dofaw/announcements/20...
These guys were in March- deer season. You always see lots of deer in sheep season and sheep in deer season. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Vr56Moa9aR4XX
Not a "bad" weekend, just very busy and tiring. Another working out of town weekend. Smiling when you don't want to, not arguing when you just want to slap someone silly, lol. Listening to weird ideas and just agreeing.("Really? I totally understand") The things you do for business....lol.

So, this critter that you were hunting was some sort of a bighorn sheep of a thing? I do like mutton. BBQ'ed of course. But then, there's no other way to eat mutton around here.

There's a BBQ place that used to be family owned--may still be, I'm not sure. They had several stores, and served bbq'ed mutton on white bread wrapped in wax paper. No "ambiance", no fancy-schmancy decor, just a bbq sandwich. Made a substantial fortune. Of course the folks around here do love their BBQ.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45150 Sep 30, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you too.
If you weren't so busy you'd have more time to post. You should work on that...lol
And so I will. Hubby and I made up some time for last Summer's convalescence this Summer. With all our equipment running well, we had no need to work Fridays nor Mondays, and we only spent three weekends at home this whole season. We camped, hiked, climbed and kayaked all over this region. It made for busy days when we were home. But alas, we have one more trip in a couple of weeks, the big one with the whole extended family, and we're home-bound until next year. Good thing I have you guys to hang with in the meantime, I look forward to being back in touch with you and some of the other fine folks in the Realm.
Hope all is well with you. <3

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45151 Sep 30, 2013
<Looks up from textbook long enough to wave>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45152 Sep 30, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<Looks up from textbook long enough to wave>
<waves back>

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45153 Oct 1, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text><waves back>
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is just the way you like it. I like my coffee the way I like women. Dark and biter :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45154 Oct 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is just the way you like it. I like my coffee the way I like women. Dark and biter :)
Morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#45155 Oct 1, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Not a "bad" weekend, just very busy and tiring. Another working out of town weekend. Smiling when you don't want to, not arguing when you just want to slap someone silly, lol. Listening to weird ideas and just agreeing.("Really? I totally understand") The things you do for business....lol.
So, this critter that you were hunting was some sort of a bighorn sheep of a thing? I do like mutton. BBQ'ed of course. But then, there's no other way to eat mutton around here.
There's a BBQ place that used to be family owned--may still be, I'm not sure. They had several stores, and served bbq'ed mutton on white bread wrapped in wax paper. No "ambiance", no fancy-schmancy decor, just a bbq sandwich. Made a substantial fortune. Of course the folks around here do love their BBQ.
I have to be a "professional" sometimes too. lol
Are you old enough to remember Sherry Lewis and 'Lambchop'? For some reason, I always thought of Lambchop as a girl (the last 30 years or so). Maybe I did think of it as a him when I was little- or, didn't even think about the sex? Anyway, I tried some of 'Ramchop' last night. It was pleasantly surprisingly good! No funny taste at all. On Guam we used to get mutton from Austrailia, it had a pretty strong odd flavor. Never got used to it. Kind of like a male goat. Did you ever try a male goat? Male goat? hmmmm, Oh, yeah, a "Billy". LOL! Billy doesn't have any kids named Lambchop does he?(just joking Billy- you have always been nice to me!)
I need to get up and get me something hot and black,--- COFFEE!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45156 Oct 1, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to be a "professional" sometimes too. lol
Are you old enough to remember Sherry Lewis and 'Lambchop'? For some reason, I always thought of Lambchop as a girl (the last 30 years or so). Maybe I did think of it as a him when I was little- or, didn't even think about the sex? Anyway, I tried some of 'Ramchop' last night. It was pleasantly surprisingly good! No funny taste at all. On Guam we used to get mutton from Austrailia, it had a pretty strong odd flavor. Never got used to it. Kind of like a male goat. Did you ever try a male goat? Male goat? hmmmm, Oh, yeah, a "Billy". LOL! Billy doesn't have any kids named Lambchop does he?(just joking Billy- you have always been nice to me!)
I need to get up and get me something hot and black,--- COFFEE!
Morning Fisherman. Billy does have a daughter, but I don't know that he's ever called her lambchop...lol That's funny, I might have to call her that the next time I'm down there--She wouldn't get it, but Billy would.

Funny story (well, unusual, I don't know about funny) about Sherri Lewis. She came on Capt. Kangeroo once and had really large puppets--kid sized. Capt. told her that kids were sometimes frightened of things that large, and why not try something smaller. She grabbed a sock, drew on some eyes and Lambchop was born. I forget where I heard that story--maybe the Today show or something like that. But I found it mildly interesting.

The goat/mutton you had on Guam may have been older animals--the older an animal gets, the tougher and stronger tasting they are. We tried to stew an old rooster once--it was so tough, you couldn't even stick a fork in the gravy.

Hope you have a super day.

<waves>

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45157 Oct 1, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends. Another busy day. Had a minute, thought I'd at least post. May not see me for the rest of the day. I'll explain later, when I have time! Bye!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#45158 Oct 1, 2013
Good afternoon sis and friends, happy humpday eve.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 2 min andet1987 62,792
Is it Possible ? 4 min andet1987 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 230,660
Type the word Cat 8 min andet1987 240
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 10 min andet1987 40,124
True False Game (Jun '11) 14 min andet1987 16,775
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 16 min andet1987 5,151
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 26 min andet1987 14,202
2words into 2new words (May '12) 27 min Camilla 9,556
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 28 min North Mountain 151,613