“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45111 Sep 25, 2013
Hey Princess! Glad to see your return to the realm! I don't think you missed much, just the usual stuff that goes on in Offbeat!
We gots Ducks tonight! Yippeee!
Have a great day everyone!
Hugs, hearts and ducks!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45112 Sep 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You just never know when you might need something that needs transporting that really stinks, so you put it in a giant cooler, and if the cops stop you, you just tell them you went fishing for whatever you fish for--clams, or squid, or something else stinky like that.....LOL
You need a giant cooler for stinky things?
Just when I thought I'd heard everything!
Oh, and EVERYONE knows, the sun rises for me.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45113 Sep 25, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hey Princess! Glad to see your return to the realm! I don't think you missed much, just the usual stuff that goes on in Offbeat!
We gots Ducks tonight! Yippeee!
Have a great day everyone!
Hugs, hearts and ducks!
Some duck tape should fix that.
They arrested this tape monster-
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45114 Sep 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Good afternoon Rotor.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45115 Sep 25, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe that....
I know. I was in total shock at the deplorable conditions of the public school system in the Chicago area. Shocking.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45116 Sep 25, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hey Princess! Glad to see your return to the realm! I don't think you missed much, just the usual stuff that goes on in Offbeat!
We gots Ducks tonight! Yippeee!
Have a great day everyone!
Hugs, hearts and ducks!
Hi there Hippi. Hope you are having a good day. As far as "missing" things that happen on Offbeat, it's like a soap opera. Sometimes things change minute to minute, other times it's slower than molasses....LOL

Ducks, yeah--I've heard rumors that they come on tonight--but it's a re-run. Not a new episode until next week....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45117 Sep 25, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a giant cooler for stinky things?
Just when I thought I'd heard everything!
Oh, and EVERYONE knows, the sun rises for me.
After factoring in the rate of decomposition, the size of the cooler is in direct correlation to the amt of stinkiness in the item to be transported. LOL.
I am sorry to hear of the terrible condition of the public schools in Hawaii too...... LOL.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#45118 Sep 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Rotor.....
Have a nice trip?
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#45119 Sep 25, 2013
Hello princess been a while hope alls well,xxx

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45120 Sep 25, 2013
Spell check wants me to change stinkiness to kinkiness....LOL.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45121 Sep 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice trip?
After I get over the jitters, it's always a nice trip. I live in fear that the corporate office will one day discover that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing and not renew my contract....LOL

Friday night was abysmal though--rained and stormed which added an extra hour and a half to my trip. Thankfully the longer I was on the road, the lighter the rain became....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45122 Sep 25, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Hello princess been a while hope alls well,xxx
Hi there Krypt. Next time you're at the Palace, do give my regards to the Queen, if you please.....

Hearts and hugs....
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#45123 Sep 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Krypt. Next time you're at the Palace, do give my regards to the Queen, if you please.....
Hearts and hugs....
Will do,going round at the weekend for tea and crumpets,her majesty got a poker night on..xx

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45124 Sep 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I know. I was in total shock at the deplorable conditions of the public school system in the Chicago area. Shocking.....
Coffee is ready Princess. Chicago doesn't have a gun problem they have a gang problem :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45125 Sep 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Spell check wants me to change stinkiness to kinkiness....LOL.
Kink is more fun than stink :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45126 Sep 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Coffee is ready Princess. Chicago doesn't have a gun problem they have a gang problem :)
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45127 Sep 26, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Will do,going round at the weekend for tea and crumpets,her majesty got a poker night on..xx
As long as you don't get her drunk and she places wild bets--like betting New Zealand on a pair of fours or something.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45128 Sep 26, 2013
Good morning all. I do believe I'll be glad when the weekend is over......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45129 Sep 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Spell check wants me to change stinkiness to kinkiness....LOL.
Fish can get kinky in a cooler.
Then you have to bitch slap them straight.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45130 Sep 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>After factoring in the rate of decomposition, the size of the cooler is in direct correlation to the amt of stinkiness in the item to be transported. LOL.
I am sorry to hear of the terrible condition of the public schools in Hawaii too...... LOL.
You're skating on thin ice there, sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 4 min Rider on the Storm 1,732
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Mega Monster 7,582
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Subduction Zone 132,666
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 9 min Scholar 1,081
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 152,495
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 22 min wichita-rick 315
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 31 min Sarah 25,711
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Dr Wu 576
More from around the web