Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#45035 Sep 16, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
News Flash: Si's Gonad Emporium was raided early this morning. Three women were arrested and hauled off for creating a riot.
HRP was charged with making a ball gown without a permit.
Hippichick was arrested for not keeping her eye on the ball.
FC was arrested for hitting a foul ball with an illegal bat.
All three were also charged with masticating in public.
JT Reporting
LOL. What happened to the good old days, when I never made the news?

Glad to see you still among the living JT. We thought maybe we were too much for you..... <3

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#45036 Sep 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I understand totally. LOL. Our older son used to ask me what would be the first thing I'd do if I won the lottery, and would get so mad when I told him, the first thing would be go to the grocery.... That kid ate like there was no tomorrow. But you don't win if you don't play--and that's my trouble, I never play the lottery..... Never think of it. Oh well, I guess someone else will keep spending that money.
I hope things turn around for you guys soon. Keep the faith.
Faith appears to be all we got.......and we are trying to keep things positive!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45037 Sep 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith appears to be all we got.......and we are trying to keep things positive!!!
You all are in my thoughts and prayers.....

Level 9

#45038 Sep 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You all are in my thoughts and prayers.....
Thank you:-)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45039 Sep 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You all are in my thoughts and prayers.....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and my drain lines are leaking. I am getting my foundation repaired and I find I already have a broken drain line and they haven't even raised the foundation yet :( This is going to be expensive

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45040 Sep 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and my drain lines are leaking. I am getting my foundation repaired and I find I already have a broken drain line and they haven't even raised the foundation yet :( This is going to be expensive
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. That's tough, hope they get to the bottom of the trouble soon.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45041 Sep 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. That's tough, hope they get to the bottom of the trouble soon.....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. Had the plumbers out and the leak from the shower is above the slab. No telling how long it has been like that. May be an easy fix or I may need to tear out the shower and rebuild it from scratch

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45042 Sep 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. Had the plumbers out and the leak from the shower is above the slab. No telling how long it has been like that. May be an easy fix or I may need to tear out the shower and rebuild it from scratch
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. At least it's an easy fix.

I'm getting ready to head to Chicago for a few days--maybe as long as a week, we shall see....... Leaving tomorrow.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45043 Sep 18, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends!
Guess what day it is? Hump DAAAAYYYY! LOL! I couldn't resist!
So, Princess, ready to go to the Emporium today? Hahaha! Sack optional!
Y'all have a great day! Hugs, hearts and sacks!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45044 Sep 18, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends!
Guess what day it is? Hump DAAAAYYYY! LOL! I couldn't resist!
So, Princess, ready to go to the Emporium today? Hahaha! Sack optional!
Y'all have a great day! Hugs, hearts and sacks!
Good <checks clock> afternoon Hippi. Sack optional, huh? Well, what do you know about it, you can't even keep your eye on the ball.....LOL.

And yes, hump day it is.....

Hearts and hugs......

Level 9

#45046 Sep 19, 2013
Morning Princess and friends,
Just a quick pop-in to say hi and wish everyone a great Thursday!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#45047 Sep 19, 2013
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready . I think I solved my shower leak with $7 worth of caulk. Beats the hell out of tearing the thing out and spending $3,000 to replace it :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45048 Sep 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning Princess and friends,
Just a quick pop-in to say hi and wish everyone a great Thursday!!!
Hi Norcal. Yep, it's a great day to be alive, ain't it?

Hope your Thursday is a good one. I have got the house torn upside down, right now--getting ready to head out on a business/pleasure trip in a while. Trying to get all the packing done, and I can't find my other gold pump. Don't you just hate it when that happens? I guess I'll have to take the silver ones instead. I THINK I have all the hang up clothes ready and in the garment bag, but I'd better make sure again.

<waves>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45049 Sep 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready . I think I solved my shower leak with $7 worth of caulk. Beats the hell out of tearing the thing out and spending $3,000 to replace it :)
Sounds wonderful Denny. good morning and thanks for the coffee....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45051 Sep 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I try. Sometimes I might take it a little too far, but at least I try.
You made my day better too.(Monday)
>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#45052 Sep 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower. I was in good hands yesterday, that's for sure--and I don't even HAVE Allstate. But nothing is better than being at home. Have a good day.
Hearts, and hugs, and good hands....
Good morning, Princess ... All to good to hear ... Good hands to be in are PRICELESS ... 0923 and 78 degrees ... overcast ... doppler shows nothing on radar ... what's going on?... Denny said he's awaiting rain ... Oh, forgot, never mind ... I live in the VORTEX ... never mind ... Hope he sends me any leftover rain ... Hope you're packing up and getting ready for your trip ... Give her and him a big old Texas hug for me ... from Jax in the box, too! Take care, be safe and know you're loved!

Hearts, hugs & smooth sailing <3

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45053 Sep 19, 2013
Good morning princess, NorCal, Denny, Flower, Hippi and you all. I sure like seeing you here in the mornings.
What happened to LuAnn? I hope she is OK.
Looks like the weather should be about perfect today. That's good for my son, he's going to do a little flying for the post-op follow up.
And, I might get some flat water fishing in this weekend.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#45054 Sep 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Looks like that old saying might have to be revised.
Instead of- "A big enough hammer will fix anything."
To- "A big enough hammer and a large tube of caulk will fix anything." (and some vise grips and a half case of beer)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#45055 Sep 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... All to good to hear ... Good hands to be in are PRICELESS ... 0923 and 78 degrees ... overcast ... doppler shows nothing on radar ... what's going on?... Denny said he's awaiting rain ... Oh, forgot, never mind ... I live in the VORTEX ... never mind ... Hope he sends me any leftover rain ... Hope you're packing up and getting ready for your trip ... Give her and him a big old Texas hug for me ... from Jax in the box, too! Take care, be safe and know you're loved!
Hearts, hugs & smooth sailing <3
Hi again Flower. Yes, the feeling of knowing you are loved is something I carry with me daily. You too, I hope.

According to the National Radar, you guys should be getting some rain. NM is being flooded by the looks of everything around Santa Fe--or Alburqueque--I forget which. But hopefully, your rain will arrive soon with NO flooding--just a nice soak.

I will Definitely give her and him hugs from you and Jax.

Hearts, hugs, and rain....<3

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#45056 Sep 19, 2013
Good morning Princess, Flower, Fisherman, Denny and whomever else may wonder in! Cold front coming in this afternoon with major rain. Said we could have flash flooding overnight. I hope it makes it down to you Flower Child! I'll try to push it that way!!
So Princess, you're all packed? Have a safe trip and come back in one piece!
Wishing all a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and roadtrips!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 8 min Sublime1 34,635
Last Post Wins II (Nov '09) 11 min tiger_-_dad 4,929
Poll How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread? (Jan '09) 19 min tiger_-_dad 7,059
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,550
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 37 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,036
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 46 min -Papa-Smurf- 13,990
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 47 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,566
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 55 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,959
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 34,694
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Naturally Wired 227,136
More from around the web