“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44892 Sep 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi to you too, this fine Tersdee.
My Dr now is very simplistic, so that could happen! I like him a lot, he thinks of things that went way under my radar. lol
I hope you have a successful day too. I think a Thursday definition of 'successful' is.... how about.... you don't have to wait for many stop signs or stop lights?(is that positive?)
LOL. No stop lights would be a definite plus where I work--which is from home. I can only imagine leaving the office, going down the hall to the kitchen and getting stopped by a red light....lol.

And sometimes the simple approach to health care is the best. People look on the internet for the answer to their health issues and that's not always good. Imagine googling "sore throat" and instead of having a simple virus, you decide you have thyroid cancer or something.(not that cancer is funny, but you get the idea)

Anyway, have a super day and make it successful....LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44893 Sep 5, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and everyone! Well, the refinancing fell through. The closing costs that were supposed to be included in the loan can't be included due to the appraisal, so they only wanted an extra $5000.00 to go through with it. Yeah, let me bend over and.....well, you know! Needless to say, we're out $400 in earnest money. Yeah, so...
Anyway, I have to look on the bright side. At least we got some projects done in the house! LOL!
Hope everyone has a great Thursday! I'm gonna really try!
Hugs, hearts and money down the drain!
Hi Hippi. I'm sorry, that's a tough break. I totally get that though, when we were building this house, there had just been several natural disasters and building materials were at a premium. Our sale nearly fell through because of the appraisal. I know it's a tough break, but this too shall pass--just like a kidney stone.

And it IS good that you got some of the projects done--that's always a plus. But it could be worse--it could be Monday, instead of Thursday.

Have a super day, anyhow--just one more before we get to enjoy yet another weekend.

Hearts, hugs, and better days ahead.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44894 Sep 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. No stop lights would be a definite plus where I work--which is from home. I can only imagine leaving the office, going down the hall to the kitchen and getting stopped by a red light....lol.
And sometimes the simple approach to health care is the best. People look on the internet for the answer to their health issues and that's not always good. Imagine googling "sore throat" and instead of having a simple virus, you decide you have thyroid cancer or something.(not that cancer is funny, but you get the idea)
Anyway, have a super day and make it successful....LOL
Ah Ha! So, you ARE typing from work!
The internet probably does make a lot of people worry more, especially worry warts.
(why do they call them worry warts? or, should that be on the stupid things to ponder thread?)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44895 Sep 5, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and everyone! Well, the refinancing fell through. The closing costs that were supposed to be included in the loan can't be included due to the appraisal, so they only wanted an extra $5000.00 to go through with it. Yeah, let me bend over and.....well, you know! Needless to say, we're out $400 in earnest money. Yeah, so...
Anyway, I have to look on the bright side. At least we got some projects done in the house! LOL!
Hope everyone has a great Thursday! I'm gonna really try!
Hugs, hearts and money down the drain!
Bummers.
I keep reading how financing is getting tighter. It might keep prices from skyrocketing and creating another bubble?(positive?) Another positive thing, your payments won't go up.(unless you had an ARM)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44896 Sep 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Ha! So, you ARE typing from work!
The internet probably does make a lot of people worry more, especially worry warts.
(why do they call them worry warts? or, should that be on the stupid things to ponder thread?)
LOL. Yes, I AM typing from work. Unless I take the laptop into the living room--THEN I'm typing from home....lol.

Worry warts? I have no idea. Maybe if you worry a lot, you'll GET warts? Or is that only if you kiss a frog? Or if you let a toad pee on your hand? I have no idea.... Could be a question for the Ask Billy R thread--but he's so busy these days, he hasn't been around in forever.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44897 Sep 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bummers.
I keep reading how financing is getting tighter. It might keep prices from skyrocketing and creating another bubble?(positive?) Another positive thing, your payments won't go up.(unless you had an ARM)
I've met Hippi and she has 2 arms--but what does that have to do with her mortgage?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44898 Sep 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning NorCal--seems ages since I've seen you. Hope all is well with you and the family? Been busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest. The cooler nights had me paniced for a while--thinking that fall was just around the corner. BUT, I'll have another month or two of time to "finish up" before putting the garden to bed for another season.
I told Oki this AM that it looks like we'll be adding 5 new herb/veggie/flower beds to the garden spot before the spring.
Hearts and hugs.....
Yea, I've been bouncing around and popped in here to say hi and hope all will have a great weekend.....we are off on an event this weekend and then we are getting ready to figure out if we need to move or not......not sure what we are doing about life issues......sometimes it's so frustrating!!!

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#44899 Sep 5, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I've been bouncing around and popped in here to say hi and hope all will have a great weekend.....we are off on an event this weekend and then we are getting ready to figure out if we need to move or not......not sure what we are doing about life issues......sometimes it's so frustrating!!!
Life issues? Don't worry be happy. Live 'em to the fullest,and when coffin time comes make sure they put in it a worn out body with a devil may care,sh1t eating grin that says "WHAT A RIDE" on its face. ;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44900 Sep 6, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Life issues? Don't worry be happy. Live 'em to the fullest,and when coffin time comes make sure they put in it a worn out body with a devil may care,sh1t eating grin that says "WHAT A RIDE" on its face. ;)
I wish I knew how long I was going to live. I want that last check to bounce. I want people crying at my funeral because dad spent all that money :)

Level 9

#44901 Sep 7, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do.......lol!!!

Level 9

#44902 Sep 7, 2013
Morning Princess and friends,
Wishing you all a great weekend......we and some others are off to a water park this weekend......fun, fun, fun:-)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44903 Sep 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning Princess and friends,
Wishing you all a great weekend......we and some others are off to a water park this weekend......fun, fun, fun:-)
Hi NorCal. Hope you're having a fun, safe weekend as I write this.
(Good Monday morning?)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44904 Sep 8, 2013
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and I smoked a brisket yesterday. Drop by Denny Crain's Place for Brunch

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44905 Sep 8, 2013
Good morning fine folks of the Realm.
You too Denny.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44906 Sep 8, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning fine folks of the Realm.
You too Denny.....
Good morning Rotor. What is the weather like up there? Still hitting 100 here in Dallas

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#44907 Sep 8, 2013
44 degrees this morning and a windy fall day. The Maples are starting to turn and fall is in the chilly air.

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#44908 Sep 8, 2013
Kee...rist. I go off on a search for the answer to the question... "What the hell?" and this place is like something on the Obama forum. Rotor, you were suppose to take my place! A news flash is coming as soon as I read the news.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#44909 Sep 8, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
Kee...rist. I go off on a search for the answer to the question... "What the hell?" and this place is like something on the Obama forum. Rotor, you were suppose to take my place! A news flash is coming as soon as I read the news.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44910 Sep 9, 2013
Good morning Sis and friends, Happy monday. Geeez, this feels like an episode of Dallas........

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44911 Sep 9, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends, Happy monday. Geeez, this feels like an episode of Dallas........
Everything is an episode of Dallas here in Dallas :) How bout them Cowboys :) Coffee is ready princess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 4 min Mel 8,286
what bothers you the most (Jun '13) 9 min Gunslinger45 1,044
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 30 min -Papa-Smurf- 14,479
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 31 min -Papa-Smurf- 6,687
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 41 min -Papa-Smurf- 19,120
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr What 1,886
Why did Ozzie say..."Winter is Coming"? (Oct '11) 2 hr Just Saying 28
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 230,806