“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44840 Aug 30, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Denny, Trina and NorCal.
(where's the bald cat?)
Hi Fisherman--I baven't seen her for a while...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44841 Aug 30, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Good morning everyone. Wishing a wonderful day for all.
Hi Trina....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44842 Aug 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Happy Friday. I'm taking off from work early and starting the first of many busy weekends in Sept. THREE business trips out of town, and one weekend full of company. It may slow down about the time the holidays start.....lol
Good morning Princess and y'all! Happy, Happy, Happy Friday! This work day needs to be over already so I can get to the Lake! BUT.....I'm going to make the best of it! I hope you have a good weekend and a safe trip, or trips. Hugs, hearts and happy, happy, happy!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44843 Aug 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess and y'all! Happy, Happy, Happy Friday! This work day needs to be over already so I can get to the Lake! BUT.....I'm going to make the best of it! I hope you have a good weekend and a safe trip, or trips. Hugs, hearts and happy, happy, happy!
Hi Hippi--I know what you mean. The day needs to get out of the way of the weekend. Already been on the phone with computer tech support this AM. Hopefully that is not letting me know that the day is going to be messed up--we shall see....

Hearts, hugs, and holidays

“Yeah, I'm a troll”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

But so are you.

#44844 Aug 30, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning again Denny......
Denny has earned five dots this evening.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44849 Aug 31, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi--I know what you mean. The day needs to get out of the way of the weekend. Already been on the phone with computer tech support this AM. Hopefully that is not letting me know that the day is going to be messed up--we shall see....
Hearts, hugs, and holidays
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and I live rent free in my trolls mind 24/7 :)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44850 Aug 31, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Trina....
Hi Princess. Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44851 Aug 31, 2013
Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Enjoy that extra day off!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44852 Sep 1, 2013
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready and it is so hot here I didn't even need to boil the water :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44853 Sep 2, 2013
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready and 26 days till deer season :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44854 Sep 3, 2013
Princess is any body home? Coffee is ready

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44855 Sep 3, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess. Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)
Morning Trina. It was a lovely weekend indeed. Nice line of thunderstorms on Saturday--but it was between 10 pm and 4 am--so it didn't interfere with much.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44856 Sep 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Princess is any body home? Coffee is ready
Oh yeah--everyone's here. Just out for the holiday yesterday. Spent the day away from home.

Thanks for the coffee.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#44857 Sep 3, 2013
Good morning to all that come to the realm ... have a day ... any kind of day you wish ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44858 Sep 3, 2013
Good morning Princess and everyone! I hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend. I know I did. Family and friends at the lake, swimming, cooking and just enjoying each others' company! Too bad it had to end, but I was thankful to sleep in my own bed last night!
Have a great day everyone!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44860 Sep 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning to all that come to the realm ... have a day ... any kind of day you wish ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. <waves> I hope it's a calm day. Labor Day weekend was rough indeed. I spent all weekend putting away my white shoes and purses, and getting the black ones out of storage.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44861 Sep 3, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and everyone! I hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend. I know I did. Family and friends at the lake, swimming, cooking and just enjoying each others' company! Too bad it had to end, but I was thankful to sleep in my own bed last night!
Have a great day everyone!
Hi Hippi. I know what you mean, I was glad to have the holiday, and am already planning the weekend activities...LOL.

Glad you had a wonderful time, it's always nice when you can get together with family. There are those in my family that I see all too in-frequently. There's never enough time, and the distance is too great, unfortunately.

Have a super day.

Hearts, hugs, and back to work....LOl

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44862 Sep 3, 2013
Good morning princess, Denny, Flower, Hippi, Trina and all.
It's back to work this morning. Moving kind of slow...
I'm wishing for an easy, no stress day, so you know what that means.(all hell will break loose)
It sure was nice to get home and sleep in a bed.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44863 Sep 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning princess, Denny, Flower, Hippi, Trina and all.
It's back to work this morning. Moving kind of slow...
I'm wishing for an easy, no stress day, so you know what that means.(all hell will break loose)
It sure was nice to get home and sleep in a bed.
Hi Fisherman. Yeah--I thought I was done with work about 9:30 this AM. The floodgates have opened, and the idiots are taking over....lol

Good luck on your stress-free day.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44864 Sep 3, 2013
<waves and collapses on couch.>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 2 min wichita-rick 1,214
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 7 min Chilli J 3,841
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 9 min CJ Rocker 3,527
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 12 min mr goodwrench 137,904
True or False Game 12 min ms_Sweeter 382
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Trouser Cough 54,833
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 14 min CJ Rocker 29,497
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min Roy 148,967
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 32 min SLY WEST 32
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr -Lea- 37
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 22,231

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE