Goats Milk with Princess

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44803 Aug 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is made just the way you like it :)
Hi Denny.
Did you catch anything yesterday?
I finished cleaning and packing venison last night. Just have to clean the gun and put it away and set my mind on fishing!
I saw a headline this morning that new home sales are down. Didn't open it, maybe I'll go find that article now. Is it because the interest rates are going up?

“HAVE A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

WEEKEND:-)

#44804 Aug 25, 2013
Morning to all,
Happy Sunday:-)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44805 Aug 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny.
Did you catch anything yesterday?
I finished cleaning and packing venison last night. Just have to clean the gun and put it away and set my mind on fishing!
I saw a headline this morning that new home sales are down. Didn't open it, maybe I'll go find that article now. Is it because the interest rates are going up?
Not much. The lake has turned and the fish aren't biting very much.:)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44806 Aug 26, 2013
Good morning everyone. You can run, but you can't hide--it's Monday--AGAIN.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#44807 Aug 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Lol You slept until 2:05? You'll be up for the next 2 days straight....lol I guess if you're going to sleep through a day, make it a day in the week and NOT the weekend....
Have a good one....
Good morning, Princess ... only slept til 9 this morning ... I hear thunder and it's overcast ... 68% humidity ... hope it rains and soon ... save me 30 minutes of watering the plants ... The temps were up yesterday but there was a nice breeze as is today ... Hope your Tuesday is shaping up to be a nice one ... I plan on having a good one as well ... Have fun and keeping that pretty smile on ...

Hearts hugs and smiles ...

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#44808 Aug 27, 2013
Fish ain't biting for chit.... I think I might be done for the summer and take up squirrel hunting.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44809 Aug 27, 2013
okimar wrote:
Fish ain't biting for chit.... I think I might be done for the summer and take up squirrel hunting.
Too bad about the fish. I didn't understand the term Denny used for the water? Is that happening where you live too?
I used to shoot grey digger ground squirrels doing 'rodent control' in the filbert orchards. Figured they would taste OK since they lived mostly on filberts in the fall, mostly did the shooting in the winter. They would make big mounds of dirt and my wife and I would about knock our teeth out on the spraying machine (with crappy suspension) in the summer, so it was easier to shoot them! I think her back is still bad from that, not sure how much the paraquat and simozine (sp?) affected us? Anyway, I always have tried to eat what I kill. Skinned a squirrel one time and fried it up in a frying pan. When it was cooked it looked like a big rat! Because of the looks, it was hard to enjoy, didn't taste that good either. Do you eat them?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44810 Aug 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... only slept til 9 this morning ... I hear thunder and it's overcast ... 68% humidity ... hope it rains and soon ... save me 30 minutes of watering the plants ... The temps were up yesterday but there was a nice breeze as is today ... Hope your Tuesday is shaping up to be a nice one ... I plan on having a good one as well ... Have fun and keeping that pretty smile on ...
Hearts hugs and smiles ...
Hi Flower-Child.
Hope you get just enough rain for the plants. Looks like another nice day here. We've got just enough rain the make the yard green, which needs a little more mowing, but that's OK.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#44811 Aug 27, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad about the fish. I didn't understand the term Denny used for the water? Is that happening where you live too?
I used to shoot grey digger ground squirrels doing 'rodent control' in the filbert orchards. Figured they would taste OK since they lived mostly on filberts in the fall, mostly did the shooting in the winter. They would make big mounds of dirt and my wife and I would about knock our teeth out on the spraying machine (with crappy suspension) in the summer, so it was easier to shoot them! I think her back is still bad from that, not sure how much the paraquat and simozine (sp?) affected us? Anyway, I always have tried to eat what I kill. Skinned a squirrel one time and fried it up in a frying pan. When it was cooked it looked like a big rat! Because of the looks, it was hard to enjoy, didn't taste that good either. Do you eat them?
In small to medium bodies of water,when the temps/humidity get high,then the water will "turn" or become deoxygenated in the lower depths,causing a die off if the fish remain near the bottom. This phenomenom is common in the South. It happened to my Cousin's pond last year. He lost almost 1/2 of his stocked catfish from it. To combat this many commercial fisheries will aeriate their ponds with large enclosed turbines,to protect the fish from harm from the turbine blades,while the turbines mill the water not unlike a giant aquarium pump.

Ground squirrels are a different breed of rat from the tree variety. In California we used to shoot ground squirrels but NEVER ate them. They carry the fleas that cause Bubonic Plague. We'd leave them lay and use them to bait in coyotes..... Tree squirrels,Red/fox,Gray or Black squirrels are quite tasty if taken when young. But since they don't carry ID its hard to tell their age. Its best to fry them and then make gravy to cover them in to go with the biscuits and mashed spuds. Bon appetite.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#44812 Aug 28, 2013
Good morning Princess ... Love from Jax and FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44813 Aug 28, 2013
Good morning Princess Coffee is on and the realm is at peace

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44814 Aug 28, 2013
princess?
You need a break.
Dr's orders.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44815 Aug 28, 2013
Hello Princess and friends! It seems like today is my Monday, since I've been out for the last 2 days. I'll be super busy this afternoon, but just HAD to stop by and say hello! Wishing all a fabulous Hump day! Hugs, hearts and home improvements!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44816 Aug 28, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hello Princess and friends! It seems like today is my Monday, since I've been out for the last 2 days. I'll be super busy this afternoon, but just HAD to stop by and say hello! Wishing all a fabulous Hump day! Hugs, hearts and home improvements!
Hi there Sistah. lol (girl-friend?)
Hope your health things are turning out OK.
I'm going for an ultrasound Friday. It's been a year now. Hope they don't even see a 'baby' blood clot, but I have a feeling there is still some there.
You have a nice rest of your Wednesday too. I've been thinking about you and how you've been kind of MIA.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#44817 Aug 28, 2013
Hello everyone.

:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44818 Aug 28, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hello everyone.
Hi Fluffy.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44819 Aug 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Sistah. lol (girl-friend?)
Hope your health things are turning out OK.
I'm going for an ultrasound Friday. It's been a year now. Hope they don't even see a 'baby' blood clot, but I have a feeling there is still some there.
You have a nice rest of your Wednesday too. I've been thinking about you and how you've been kind of MIA.
Hi my dear friend! Good luck on the ultrasound! I'll be thinking about you! I'll know my MRI results on the 16th if not sooner. All I know is that my neck still hurts and it's hard to turn my head. It's been almost a month now so I really hope it's something that can be fixed easily.
I've just been busy on the MIA thing. I'd like to get on more, but my work schedule keeps getting in the way! LOL!
Hugs, my friend!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44820 Aug 28, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hello everyone.
Hello Susan!

“HAVE A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY”

Level 9

WEEKEND:-)

#44821 Aug 29, 2013
Morning Princess and friends,
Just waving a good morning to all!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44822 Aug 29, 2013
Good morning Princess. You coffee is served in the royal Dalton this morning :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
usa women's scoccer 4 min -CatCiao- 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min CJ Rocker 165,485
Word association (Jun '07) 8 min Crazy Jae 3,023
Things that make life eaiser... 10 min Crazy Jae 684
The Yes/No Game (May '11) 11 min Crystal_Clear722 7,969
What Can Be Checked? 11 min Crazy Jae 59
Poll I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 13 min Crazy Jae 4,533
Poll What's funnier? 24 min Thigh High Sock 8
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Wolftracks 41,435
Child Sex Offenders 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 50