“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44739 Aug 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. Can I borrow the rack. My new car and my wife's were keyed the other day. My wife mention two strange punks walking down our street. She must have paid more attention to them than they wanted. I am just glad I didn't catch them doing it. Her car will wax out but mine will need paint. Makes you understand how the Travon Martin things can escalate
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. Sorry about the car, but I guess that happens....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44740 Aug 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hey princess. There's a picture of my crooked neck squash in my avatar. It worked easy to change this time. Maybe I changed the pixels on the camera?
I picked it and just cooked it. It about took a hack saw to cut the skin. Seeds were big and tough inside. I think I should have picked it sooner. Pretty good flavor, kind of reminded me of fish for some reason. The leaves are getting some kind of problem, looks a lot like what the tomatoes get. I squirted water on it for about two months. So, what's that? 30 +30= 60X 10 gallons/day- 600 gallons for that one squash!
Good morning Fisherman.... I don't know, I don't do math--I have others around to figure things like gallons of water per squash and number of light years in a nickel. Yeah, I guess now you know WHEN you need to pick squash so it's not quite so tough. You're a natural born gardener--learning from your mistakes.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44741 Aug 19, 2013
Good morning everyone. Is it just me or does life seem to be getting busier and busier? Seriously cutting into my Topix time.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44742 Aug 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Oh, I just remembered. I was too lazy to clean the pan and had cooked tuna in it first. No wonder it tasted a little like fish.
Tuna, squash--I can see where it's easy to get confused....lol

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44743 Aug 19, 2013
Morning all,
Hey Princess......do you have something that will make trolls be gone? Probably not, but just checking.......lol!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44744 Aug 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning all,
Hey Princess......do you have something that will make trolls be gone? Probably not, but just checking.......lol!!!
Morning Norcal. I don't usually pay much attention. They show up, make a post, crawl back under the bridge--that's about par.
Hope you're having a good day, even if it IS Monday....

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44745 Aug 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Norcal. I don't usually pay much attention. They show up, make a post, crawl back under the bridge--that's about par.
Hope you're having a good day, even if it IS Monday....
Tired......it NEVER cooled down last night and I typically can't sleep in muggy conditions!!!

Hope your day is good as well being it is Monday!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44746 Aug 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired......it NEVER cooled down last night and I typically can't sleep in muggy conditions!!!
Hope your day is good as well being it is Monday!!
Not sleeping is no good. I took a nap yesterday afternoon and slept way too long, so I slept craptastic last night.

Note to spell check, yes craptastic IS a word, quit underlining it in red.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44747 Aug 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Not sleeping is no good. I took a nap yesterday afternoon and slept way too long, so I slept craptastic last night.
Note to spell check, yes craptastic IS a word, quit underlining it in red.
I've had that happen before.......by the way, if a word truly exists and spell checker doesn't like it......add it to your dictionary......the red line will go away:-)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#44748 Aug 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
You area has a new fad of weird sunglasses?
Our refrigerator just bid the dust, I'm going to go try to get one in the boat. Off on another PeeWee Big Adventure!
Hi Denny, that's good news about the house!
Good morning Flower-Child. We're expecting steady trade winds and sun, with NO surprises.
Good morning, Princess ... yall have cheap sunglasses out there? LOL ... Happy Monday ... hope it's a good one ...

Hi Denny! Glad you got some hits on your garage-saling this weekend ... good luck with them ...

Hi Fishman ... we had a cold front a few days ago ... it got down to the high 90's ... that was quite a treat ... I think we went 18-19 days triple digits ... low 70's in the mornings are sweet! Makes a person want to get out of bed to enjoy the morning ... got all the plants watered and Jax just followed me around ... He even agrees, lol ...

Wishing all here a beautiful day! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44749 Aug 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had that happen before.......by the way, if a word truly exists and spell checker doesn't like it......add it to your dictionary......the red line will go away:-)
LOL. I know. I just like messing with spell checker--sort of like when you take a detour with the GPS, that woman needs more emotion in her voice "YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!" LOL.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44750 Aug 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... yall have cheap sunglasses out there? LOL ... Happy Monday ... hope it's a good one ...
Hi Denny! Glad you got some hits on your garage-saling this weekend ... good luck with them ...
Hi Fishman ... we had a cold front a few days ago ... it got down to the high 90's ... that was quite a treat ... I think we went 18-19 days triple digits ... low 70's in the mornings are sweet! Makes a person want to get out of bed to enjoy the morning ... got all the plants watered and Jax just followed me around ... He even agrees, lol ...
Hi Flower, I don't think anywhere has anything cheap anymore...lol. I just heard that maybe, there's a rumor going around, that possibly if Egypt gets worse, that sometime in the next month, oil will have to take a 3000 mile detour to get to America, so of course prices will reflect this by the end of the week. I cannot STAND speculation.....

Anway, I am glad Jax is agreeing with you today--nothing worse than a disagreeable Jack Russell.

Hearts, hugs, and sunglasses..... lol

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44751 Aug 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I know. I just like messing with spell checker--sort of like when you take a detour with the GPS, that woman needs more emotion in her voice "YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!" LOL.
Exactly.......lol:-)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44752 Aug 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Fisherman.... I don't know, I don't do math--I have others around to figure things like gallons of water per squash and number of light years in a nickel. Yeah, I guess now you know WHEN you need to pick squash so it's not quite so tough. You're a natural born gardener--learning from your mistakes.
You're too modest. "light years in a nickel"- You must have heard that in the Gifted and Talented class.

That's it for the squash.
The snap peas, sweet peppers and okra are making it- with NO help. Looks like the way to go.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44753 Aug 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
That sound hot!
It was windy Friday. It blew people out into the ocean that needed to be rescued that day.
http://mauitvnews.com/blog/2013/08/16/four-re...
The article says,"To say the least, itís been an incfredible week for Maui first responders."
incfredible - now that got red squigly lines, hey, so did my squigly!
We just waived to the three 12 year old girls- NOT.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44754 Aug 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too modest. "light years in a nickel"- You must have heard that in the Gifted and Talented class.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vU5LoCLGMdQXX
That's it for the squash.
The snap peas, sweet peppers and okra are making it- with NO help. Looks like the way to go.
A gardener is nothing if not optimistic. There's times I have barely gotten started in harvesting the garden and I am already telling Oki "next year let's try it this way"

As far as the light years in a nickel goes--old joke, and I don't even remember how it goes.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44755 Aug 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.......lol:-)
One of the boys likes to prove his GPS wrong and "race" it. If the GPS says "eta is 2 hrs 15 min" he takes that as a challenge NOT a statement of fact.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44756 Aug 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>One of the boys likes to prove his GPS wrong and "race" it. If the GPS says "eta is 2 hrs 15 min" he takes that as a challenge NOT a statement of fact.
Makes a boring trip interesting......lol!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44757 Aug 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes a boring trip interesting......lol!!!
gives his mother gray hair....LOL.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44758 Aug 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>gives his mother gray hair....LOL.
Well, you do have a point......yikes......lol!!!

That wouldn't work for me......I already have grey hair.......lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Football (Jul '10) 11 min Bree_Z 1,831
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 16 min mr goodwrench 7,388
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 18 min Mega Monster 7,601
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min replaytime 132,855
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 39 min Scholar 1,090
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 41 min Doug77 3,985
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 42 min Hatti_Hollerand 138,341
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 55 min Naturally Wired 152,534
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Word by Word 25,739
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 335
More from around the web