Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44643 Aug 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess :) Your coffee is ready and the realm is HOT! 104 again today in Dallas
Good morning Denny, stay cool if you can, and thanks for the coffee....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44644 Aug 7, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
happy hump day purr purr :)
Good morning kitten, <pours kitty some milk>

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44645 Aug 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kitten, <pours kitty some milk>
thank you Princess purr purr

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44646 Aug 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Hope you are having a great Wednesday.....
Ditto on that one.

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#44647 Aug 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kitten, <pours kitty some milk>
Catfish,filleted and in the freezer. One,just over a pound and the other around 5 pounds. Made a stuffed Qt freezer bag at @ 3-3 1/2 pounds of catfish. Too bad I had to come to work just as they started hitting....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44648 Aug 7, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Catfish,filleted and in the freezer. One,just over a pound and the other around 5 pounds. Made a stuffed Qt freezer bag at @ 3-3 1/2 pounds of catfish. Too bad I had to come to work just as they started hitting....
sorry about that chief. Work is hopping here, no rain though--don't know where that went. Anyway, meeting tonight, I'll see you whenever.

XOXOXO

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#44649 Aug 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>sorry about that chief. Work is hopping here, no rain though--don't know where that went. Anyway, meeting tonight, I'll see you whenever.
XOXOXO
I'm waiting on Ch. 25 news to come on to catch the weather. It sprinkled a little earlier but that's all.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44650 Aug 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>sorry about that chief. Work is hopping here, no rain though--don't know where that went. Anyway, meeting tonight, I'll see you whenever.
XOXOXO
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. 106 in Dallas yesterday and more of the same today

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#44651 Aug 8, 2013
purr purr Hi Denny :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44652 Aug 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. 106 in Dallas yesterday and more of the same today
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. It's muggy here today--nothing like Dallas though. Stay cool.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44653 Aug 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
purr purr Hi Denny :)
Hello Kitty. <pours a bowl of milk>

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#44654 Aug 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Kitty. <pours a bowl of milk>
thank you Princess purr purr :)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44655 Aug 8, 2013
Good afternoon Princess and the rest of the realm! Had a busy morning, but things are slowing down a little bit. I feel better today than I have in a week, so hopefully, I'm on the mend. Still some stiffness and minor pain, but nothing like it was before.
So...my neighbor across the street has baby kittens! Guess who wants one? ME! Gotta start figuring out a name for it. Not sure if I'm getting a male for female. I really miss my Gilda kitty.:(
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Hugs, hearts and kittens!

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#44656 Aug 8, 2013
Fishig not so hot today. Got one just over legal size largemouth and bucketful of bait sized bluegill. Might try again tomorrow morning only get an earlier start. Already got the bait.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44657 Aug 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>thank you Princess purr purr :)
You're welcome kitty....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44658 Aug 8, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and the rest of the realm! Had a busy morning, but things are slowing down a little bit. I feel better today than I have in a week, so hopefully, I'm on the mend. Still some stiffness and minor pain, but nothing like it was before.
So...my neighbor across the street has baby kittens! Guess who wants one? ME! Gotta start figuring out a name for it. Not sure if I'm getting a male for female. I really miss my Gilda kitty.:(
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Hugs, hearts and kittens!
Hi Hippi. Glad you are feeling better. Kittens Yay! I love kittens--especially if I can look at them and then they leave...lol.

As far as the name, you're making it waaaaaay toooooo complicated. If you get a boy kitty, name it Boy Kitty, and if you get a girl kitty, name it Girl Kitty.

Hearts, hugs, and hope you like the package....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44659 Aug 8, 2013
okimar wrote:
Fishig not so hot today. Got one just over legal size largemouth and bucketful of bait sized bluegill. Might try again tomorrow morning only get an earlier start. Already got the bait.....
Hey there Sugar Plum Puddin' Pie.... Fishing may not be hot, but everything else sure is. Good luck tomorrow.

Finally got my call from Chi-town that I had been waiting on since last week. That man needs to buy a watch and a calendar.... Anyway, I'm hoping the troll calls soon, cause I want to go out and play in the yard a bit--don't know if I will, but it would be nice....

XOXO

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44660 Aug 8, 2013
Afternoon everyone.......just a wave by to say howdy!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44661 Aug 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Sugar Plum Puddin' Pie.... Fishing may not be hot, but everything else sure is. Good luck tomorrow.
Finally got my call from Chi-town that I had been waiting on since last week. That man needs to buy a watch and a calendar.... Anyway, I'm hoping the troll calls soon, cause I want to go out and play in the yard a bit--don't know if I will, but it would be nice....
XOXO
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready and I am going fishing before it gets to hot :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#44662 Aug 9, 2013
good morning everyone and have fun Denny :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 min T Bone 4,077
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Crazy Beautiful 217,134
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 15 min rainmaker2016 7,878
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 27 min andet1987 27,787
if there were no consequences ? 33 min andet1987 7
The one item I don't want to be without....... 46 min andet1987 244
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 49 min andet1987 4,136
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 1 hr T Bone 17,213
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 6 hr Boink face 2,553
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 hr Deer Whisperer 75,253
More from around the web