“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44636 Aug 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. The birds are tweeting, the flowers are facebooking, and all is right in the world.....
Hi princess and everybody here.
My big news is the crooked neck squash has one that is about 6 inches long! I'd better go get a picture, it's next to the road, some axe murderer might steal it.(or chop it up)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44637 Aug 6, 2013
good morning everyone (fish I smell fish) purr purr :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44638 Aug 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi princess and everybody here.
My big news is the crooked neck squash has one that is about 6 inches long! I'd better go get a picture, it's next to the road, some axe murderer might steal it.(or chop it up)
Hi Fisherman. Congrats on the squash. Sounds like it's just the right size for picking. You don't want it to get much bigger or it'll be tough and mostly seeds.

Today squash, tomorrow THE WORLD!!!!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44639 Aug 6, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone (fish I smell fish) purr purr :)
Morning kitty, <tosses kitty a fresh salmon>

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44640 Aug 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning kitty, <tosses kitty a fresh salmon>
Good morning Princess :) Your coffee is ready and the realm is HOT! 104 again today in Dallas

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44641 Aug 7, 2013
happy hump day purr purr :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44642 Aug 7, 2013
Good morning everyone. Hope you are having a great Wednesday.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44643 Aug 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess :) Your coffee is ready and the realm is HOT! 104 again today in Dallas
Good morning Denny, stay cool if you can, and thanks for the coffee....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44644 Aug 7, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
happy hump day purr purr :)
Good morning kitten, <pours kitty some milk>

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44645 Aug 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kitten, <pours kitty some milk>
thank you Princess purr purr

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44646 Aug 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Hope you are having a great Wednesday.....
Ditto on that one.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#44647 Aug 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kitten, <pours kitty some milk>
Catfish,filleted and in the freezer. One,just over a pound and the other around 5 pounds. Made a stuffed Qt freezer bag at @ 3-3 1/2 pounds of catfish. Too bad I had to come to work just as they started hitting....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44648 Aug 7, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Catfish,filleted and in the freezer. One,just over a pound and the other around 5 pounds. Made a stuffed Qt freezer bag at @ 3-3 1/2 pounds of catfish. Too bad I had to come to work just as they started hitting....
sorry about that chief. Work is hopping here, no rain though--don't know where that went. Anyway, meeting tonight, I'll see you whenever.

XOXOXO

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#44649 Aug 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>sorry about that chief. Work is hopping here, no rain though--don't know where that went. Anyway, meeting tonight, I'll see you whenever.
XOXOXO
I'm waiting on Ch. 25 news to come on to catch the weather. It sprinkled a little earlier but that's all.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44650 Aug 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>sorry about that chief. Work is hopping here, no rain though--don't know where that went. Anyway, meeting tonight, I'll see you whenever.
XOXOXO
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. 106 in Dallas yesterday and more of the same today

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44651 Aug 8, 2013
purr purr Hi Denny :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44652 Aug 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. 106 in Dallas yesterday and more of the same today
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. It's muggy here today--nothing like Dallas though. Stay cool.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44653 Aug 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
purr purr Hi Denny :)
Hello Kitty. <pours a bowl of milk>

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44654 Aug 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Kitty. <pours a bowl of milk>
thank you Princess purr purr :)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44655 Aug 8, 2013
Good afternoon Princess and the rest of the realm! Had a busy morning, but things are slowing down a little bit. I feel better today than I have in a week, so hopefully, I'm on the mend. Still some stiffness and minor pain, but nothing like it was before.
So...my neighbor across the street has baby kittens! Guess who wants one? ME! Gotta start figuring out a name for it. Not sure if I'm getting a male for female. I really miss my Gilda kitty.:(
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Hugs, hearts and kittens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 4 min Judy 123 18,029
nascar.... (Feb '14) 4 min Spirit67_ 664
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Analog man 7,488
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Life after Love 25,515
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min Judy 123 40,710
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min whatimeisit 6,840
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min dragoon70056 2,847
Is it possible to....... 34 min Life after Love 520
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 37,717
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Just TLC 152,358
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 hr wichita-rick 122
More from around the web