Pagan snakes just need religion.....LOL

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44601 Aug 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Pagan snakes just need religion.....LOL
As far as I'm concern......Pagan snakes or any snake may stay outside and far away from me......ewww.....lol!!!

Hi Princess......wishing you a great weekend:-)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44602 Aug 2, 2013
Good morning all. It's here the day we've all been waiting for. F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44603 Aug 2, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'm concern......Pagan snakes or any snake may stay outside and far away from me......ewww.....lol!!!
Hi Princess......wishing you a great weekend:-)
Hi Norcal. Hope your weekend is fun too. And that sums up my feelings on the matter quite nicely......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#44604 Aug 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi FC. I know what you mean..... <waves> Come back when you can stay longer.....
Good morning, Princess ... The lady is coming back today to remove all the tape from where she painted, stain the new cabinet drawers and do something else ... Benny might have time to lay the flooring down today, if not, Jamie will do it 9am on Sunday for sure ... either way I have it covered ... then my new living room furniture gets delivered Monday between 12-2 ... YAY ... I'll have my living room back ... The master bedroom is going to be a pain ... but that's going to be down the road as I need a rest from construction ... Oh, dear ... I just remembered ... the wall hangings in the living room are in the front bedroom ... oops, I need people again! drats ... maybe Scott can do that next week ... drats!!!!!! Forgot that ... That'll only take a couple of hours though >sigh< Hope your day is going well so far and you have a magnificent day! Lots of love across the miles your way ... FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44605 Aug 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... The lady is coming back today to remove all the tape from where she painted, stain the new cabinet drawers and do something else ... Benny might have time to lay the flooring down today, if not, Jamie will do it 9am on Sunday for sure ... either way I have it covered ... then my new living room furniture gets delivered Monday between 12-2 ... YAY ... I'll have my living room back ... The master bedroom is going to be a pain ... but that's going to be down the road as I need a rest from construction ... Oh, dear ... I just remembered ... the wall hangings in the living room are in the front bedroom ... oops, I need people again! drats ... maybe Scott can do that next week ... drats!!!!!! Forgot that ... That'll only take a couple of hours though >sigh< Hope your day is going well so far and you have a magnificent day! Lots of love across the miles your way ... FC <3 ...
Hi Fc. LOL @ your predicament. Sorry for laughing, but that's the way things usually are around here. Can't do this until that gets done which hinges on something else being completed, which can't be done for 2 weeks because yadda, yadda, yadda.....LOL.

I hope it comes together for you soon. And I KNOW when it is finished, it'll be wonderful.

Hearts, hugs, and happy remodeling.....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44606 Aug 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Norcal. Hope your weekend is fun too. And that sums up my feelings on the matter quite nicely......
:-)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44608 Aug 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. It's here the day we've all been waiting for. F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!
Good morning to you and everybody else in here too.
I could use a weekend about now.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44609 Aug 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I just made up a joke for you.
What did the carpet say to the floor?
I've got you covered.
(stop moaning back there)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44610 Aug 2, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you and everybody else in here too.
I could use a weekend about now.
Hi there Fisherman. Yes, I would like a weekend too--and a double.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44611 Aug 2, 2013
Hi Princess and everyone! Had a Dr appt this morning and another one scheduled for Monday afternoon. I'm really tired of Dr appts! On a good note, I don't have COPD! Best news all day! My neck, entirely different story. Call me this evening??
Hope everyone has a great Friday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44612 Aug 2, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Princess and everyone! Had a Dr appt this morning and another one scheduled for Monday afternoon. I'm really tired of Dr appts! On a good note, I don't have COPD! Best news all day! My neck, entirely different story. Call me this evening??
Hope everyone has a great Friday!
Hi Hippi. Great news about the COPD. And sure. I'll call sometime between 2:30 am and 3:00 am, if that's OK.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44614 Aug 3, 2013
Good morning every one and have a great weekend :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44615 Aug 4, 2013
Good morning Princess. Your coffe is ready and the realm is in good order. The moat is a little low and we need some rain :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44616 Aug 4, 2013
Howdy folks.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44618 Aug 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Howdy folks.
Good morning Rotor. It has been to long since we have had a party in the castle! Think we can put up the stripper pole? This place is to damn quiet

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44619 Aug 4, 2013
I'll bring the wildlife......

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44620 Aug 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Howdy folks.
howdy RH purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44621 Aug 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
I'll bring the wildlife......
You are the wild life :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44622 Aug 5, 2013
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and the realm is at peace : )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 2 min quilterqueen 7,901
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 5 min quilterqueen 3,437
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 6 min quilterqueen 6,752
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 8 min quilterqueen 11,660
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 13 min Isabella Fireray 18,610
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Rider on the Storm 228,540
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 25 min andet1987 25,072
News 'Doobies make boobies,' says officer; No, they ... 2 hr JoJo 17
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Laura Beffy 7,215
More from around the web