Goats Milk with Princess

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 2,193)

Showing posts 43,841 - 43,860 of45,763
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44552
Jul 29, 2013
 
Good morning sis and friends, happy Monday....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44553
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just call it 'M' day, less impact that way.
"M" could stand for,,,,'mother...',- of Pearl! What were you thinking!?
We'd better go nail the plants down. I'm going to go out there in the wind and rain and add some supports for the canopy, probably should have taken it down. The big storm is expected to be a direct hit today!
(Fisherman duct tapes his hat on.)
M day sounds very appropriate. I've been watching that on the news, so nail down the plants, boat, house, and whatever else is lying around loose. Hope you guys weather the storm OK. Looks like it could get bad for a while.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44554
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Fisherman 808 wrote:
It's a good thing I grew out of my foot fetish. Feet and calves can be deal killers- or makers. lol
They should have calf beauty pageants. No cows allowed to enter.
I'm thinking of putting a picture of a body part in my avatar. I'd use my head, but don't think it would fit in that little box.
LOL. It would probably look like a shrunken head....(I'm thinking all those Gilligan Island episodes where they hid from Head hunters....lol) You're in the right part of the world for that, I guess.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44555
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends, happy Monday....
Good morning Brother dear. And the next time you call and wake me from a nap--have the decency to stay on the phone--and not hang up mid-ring....LOL

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44556
Jul 29, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Norcal <waves> Hope everyone is finally well at your house......
Not yet......it's lingering on......but we are working hard at getting better:-)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44557
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet......it's lingering on......but we are working hard at getting better:-)
Get well NOW! That's an order....lol. Being sick is no fun at all..... Hope it goes away quickly.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44558
Jul 29, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Get well NOW! That's an order....lol. Being sick is no fun at all..... Hope it goes away quickly.
Okay......will do, besides it won't be any fun this weekend if either of us is still sick......we have an event that we need to be up for........lol!!!

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44559
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

<peers down from the rafters and throws puppy kibble>

Fly by hugs <3

Cherish Your Loved Ones

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44560
Jul 30, 2013
 
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning NorCal. Are you back from camping? Did everything go well?
We haven't been camping since the end of June, and yes, everything went great and we had a lot of fun......the kids want to go back next year:-)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44561
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower, I am a basket case when it comes to getting home improvement projects done. Drives me crazy. Surely we can do SOMETHING to get it done quicker, and something where it's not so messy.
I feel for you in waiting and wanting everything done......
Hearts, hugs, and hoping it's done soon.......
Good morning, Princess ... I must have let Jax out early yesterday morning because all I heard was "FC FC, it's me Arlene" ... Oh, okay so I drag out of bed and she's all cute, bright eyed and bushy-tailed ... it's all good, it was almost 9 and time to get up ... she started working ... 5 hours and then Scott showed up late and only worked 1 1/2 hours ... she out did him ... I've already hired someone else to do the flooring, Scott is going to finish the bathroom today and he is done, stick a fork in him, LOL ... Sure is looking pretty around here, though ... Jax is crashed out in the middle of my bedroom floor ... wonder why he isn't in his little bed? hmmmm Anyway, hope your weekend was a good one. Mine was excellent ... Pastor Pat had an accident weeks ago, fell off a ladder ... another guy winged the service and did pretty well ... most the time we sang songs and we had a short service ...I think I'm getting back into the "norm" or swing of things ... my usual schedule (HA)... whatever that is ... I have no schedule ... just seems things are calming down and stress level is down ... Well, pretty one ... going to try the sleep thing again, it's only 0445 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hearts, hugs and cool calm and collected ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44562
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

good morning everyone coffee is ready and have a great day :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44563
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone coffee is ready and have a great day :)
You beat me by 3 minutes but my coffee is cat hair free :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44564
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You beat me by 3 minutes but my coffee is cat hair free :)
giggles Hi Denny :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44565
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
<peers down from the rafters and throws puppy kibble>
Fly by hugs <3
Cherish Your Loved Ones
PIXIE!!! Hi there. Long time no see.

Huggles....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44566
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I must have let Jax out early yesterday morning because all I heard was "FC FC, it's me Arlene" ... Oh, okay so I drag out of bed and she's all cute, bright eyed and bushy-tailed ... it's all good, it was almost 9 and time to get up ... she started working ... 5 hours and then Scott showed up late and only worked 1 1/2 hours ... she out did him ... I've already hired someone else to do the flooring, Scott is going to finish the bathroom today and he is done, stick a fork in him, LOL ... Sure is looking pretty around here, though ... Jax is crashed out in the middle of my bedroom floor ... wonder why he isn't in his little bed? hmmmm Anyway, hope your weekend was a good one. Mine was excellent ... Pastor Pat had an accident weeks ago, fell off a ladder ... another guy winged the service and did pretty well ... most the time we sang songs and we had a short service ...I think I'm getting back into the "norm" or swing of things ... my usual schedule (HA)... whatever that is ... I have no schedule ... just seems things are calming down and stress level is down ... Well, pretty one ... going to try the sleep thing again, it's only 0445 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hearts, hugs and cool calm and collected ...
Good morning Flower. Wow, but you were up early this AM. You should have called, you and Oki could have had a party....lol.

This Princess, however, was sound asleep at 4:45.....

I'm glad things are getting back to "normal" for you. I tried normal once, was the worst 15 minutes of my life....lol.

Hearts, hugs, and abnormal.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44567
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone coffee is ready and have a great day :)
Hello kitty, have a bowl of milk.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44568
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You beat me by 3 minutes but my coffee is cat hair free :)
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44569
Jul 30, 2013
 
Good morning princess. Just another regular day over here. No plants or anything was damaged- except the weatherperson's credibility. They get all excited and giddy when they think there might be something to talk about and make them important.
They have to keep working, not like all the "non-essential workers" bums working for the government!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44570
Jul 30, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
We haven't been camping since the end of June, and yes, everything went great and we had a lot of fun......the kids want to go back next year:-)
You haven't been around, I thought you might have said you were going camping. I hope you all get well soon.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44571
Jul 30, 2013
 
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been around, I thought you might have said you were going camping. I hope you all get well soon.
Me too......tired of being sick and tired.....lol!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,841 - 43,860 of45,763
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••