Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44475 Jul 25, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let go of my Ego, I mean Eggo.
LOL. When the kids were still in school, they started making "waffle sandwiches" on those busy mornings when they just HAD to sleep a few more minutes and missed breakfast.

Frozen waffles, peanut butter and jelly, and a quick trip to the bus stop....lol
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44476 Jul 25, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Trina.
You wrecked it. I was impressed, though you came up with that yourself!
(good to see you this morning, BTW)
Sorry. I wish I could claim it as my own, I did have a funny one yesterday that was a Trina original. My husband had made the comment that he felt he was getting effed by time.(He used the word, but I'm a lady, lol) So, I threw the clock away. He looked at me like I had lost my mind, and I calmly explained that I didn't want the clock get "handsy" with him. Took him a second to get it, but laughed once he did although he said he couldn't believe I'd throw the clock away just to be able to say that.

Also nice to see you as well Fisherman.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44477 Jul 25, 2013
Meant "Always" nice to see you :)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44478 Jul 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I hope it's a therapist that you found somewhere BESIDES Topix....lol.
It is, it's me!! LOL, I'm my own therapist :)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44479 Jul 25, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Remember folks to clean the inside of your computer screen and here is a helpful tool to use:
http://www.formation-massage-stage.fr/outils/...
I'm out of props!
Have to show that to Mrs Fisherman. She always wanted a Boston Terrier, but we never got one.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44480 Jul 25, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It is, it's me!! LOL, I'm my own therapist :)
You might want to get a third opinion sometimes.
(I put my brain to work on the 'handsy', I'm a little slow sometimes. Don't explain it though. I'll get it sooner or later.)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44481 Jul 25, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to get a third opinion sometimes.
(I put my brain to work on the 'handsy', I'm a little slow sometimes. Don't explain it though. I'll get it sooner or later.)
LOL, the therapist thing started in a thread that got removed, but some people saw it and thought it was funny, so I kept it going. It was about which color hair does the meanest girls have. And I was saying that since I have different colored highlights I must be schizophrenic. Then I was told I was delusional in another thread, and that I needed therapy in the removed thread, so I became my own therapist, it's just a joke.
If you need help on the clock thing let me know. I'll be around here and there from time to time. Well, if not me, my therapist can help you J/K.(Btw, the clock was broke and I knew it, but he didn't. I told him later)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44482 Jul 25, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It is, it's me!! LOL, I'm my own therapist :)
LOL. Well, the voices DO have good ideas sometimes......

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44483 Jul 25, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm out of props!
Have to show that to Mrs Fisherman. She always wanted a Boston Terrier, but we never got one.
I can certainly understand:-)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44484 Jul 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Well, the voices DO have good ideas sometimes......
Absolutely, and the ones with bad ideas don't work out as much as the ones with good ideas, so the good ones usually win, lol.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#44486 Jul 25, 2013
Good afternoon to the fine folks of the Realm! Thank you Princess for the lovely weather, we'll be kayaking away the afternoon once hubby gets home, again.
Hippi I pray Gilda returns, neighborhood signs have always worked for me when kitty is still alive. Once a neighbor of the person who was ignoring the signs and KEEPING my cat in his house called me and ratted out his neighbor to us. When we arrived the cat was at the door before the thief was, lol.
Lovely Lady I know you're gonna just love your home after they're all done! I can't wait to see pics! Have you done before and after?
Nice to see friends, and new faces, here.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44487 Jul 25, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Good afternoon to the fine folks of the Realm! Thank you Princess for the lovely weather, we'll be kayaking away the afternoon once hubby gets home, again.
Hippi I pray Gilda returns, neighborhood signs have always worked for me when kitty is still alive. Once a neighbor of the person who was ignoring the signs and KEEPING my cat in his house called me and ratted out his neighbor to us. When we arrived the cat was at the door before the thief was, lol.
Lovely Lady I know you're gonna just love your home after they're all done! I can't wait to see pics! Have you done before and after?
Nice to see friends, and new faces, here.
i remember when your cats were missing! I should do the sign thing. I still haven't seen her and she very seldom left the back yard.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44488 Jul 25, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, and the ones with bad ideas don't work out as much as the ones with good ideas, so the good ones usually win, lol.
When the voices start arguing with them, just poke 'em with a q-tip--they shut right up.....LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44489 Jul 25, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Good afternoon to the fine folks of the Realm! Thank you Princess for the lovely weather, we'll be kayaking away the afternoon once hubby gets home, again.
Hippi I pray Gilda returns, neighborhood signs have always worked for me when kitty is still alive. Once a neighbor of the person who was ignoring the signs and KEEPING my cat in his house called me and ratted out his neighbor to us. When we arrived the cat was at the door before the thief was, lol.
Lovely Lady I know you're gonna just love your home after they're all done! I can't wait to see pics! Have you done before and after?
Nice to see friends, and new faces, here.
Hello Paisley. Nice to see you again. You're welcome for the weather, I had it made especially for you. It's almost COLD here in the realm--which beats hot all to pieces.....

Mowing today--front done, once. Now to rake, spread over the paths in the herbatorium and then mow the front again. Rained too much last week and I just ran out of time to get the mowing done.

Rosemary to pick, thyme to weed, and lavender to dry(got some late season ones blooming now--thought I was done with that, oh well) Oh and I got a super new product for you to try out. It came to me in a vision....lol.

Hearts, hugs, and kayaks......

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44490 Jul 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor. How are things and stuff :)
Eh???? Been better.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44491 Jul 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Eh???? Been better.
Hey Rotor! Did you watch the trucks on dirt last night at Eldora? FUN race!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44493 Jul 25, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I wish I could claim it as my own, I did have a funny one yesterday that was a Trina original. My husband had made the comment that he felt he was getting effed by time.(He used the word, but I'm a lady, lol) So, I threw the clock away. He looked at me like I had lost my mind, and I calmly explained that I didn't want the clock get "handsy" with him. Took him a second to get it, but laughed once he did although he said he couldn't believe I'd throw the clock away just to be able to say that.
Also nice to see you as well Fisherman.
Ah Ha!
So, can we assume that if another girl was flirting with Moose, you'd throw her out the window?
(I'm not sure what Freud would think of that. lol)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44494 Jul 25, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rotor! Did you watch the trucks on dirt last night at Eldora? FUN race!!
No I missed it. didn't know it was on.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44495 Jul 26, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day :) Hi Rotor

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44496 Jul 26, 2013
Good morning all. Happy Friday! The day is progressing according to schedule, so all is well.....

Now, let's keep it that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Sudri Nordri 197,777
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min Aussie Kev 35,914
2words into 2new words (May '12) 7 min Sudri Nordri 3,895
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 min TheJerseyDevil 33,314
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Sudri Nordri 19,882
A six word game (Dec '08) 12 min Aussie Kev 19,686
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 13 min Knock off purse s... 5,227
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 37 min Knock off purse s... 696
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 1 hr Spotted Girl 34
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr scoring at home 59,972
More from around the web