Comments
43,721 - 43,740 of 45,997 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44430 Jul 24, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! My day started out rainy. Had some thunderstorms move through early, but we didn't get it as bad as Tulsa did! Lots of wind damage and fires from lightning. Just heavy downpours here in central OK.
Well, Gilda still hasn't come home. I haven't seen her since Thursday evening. I'm pretty bummed, she was a good kitty!
I better get to work now, so have a great day everyone! Hugs, hearts and lost kitties!
Poor Gilda, have you checked with the human society? or the missing cat society? Or the Gilda come home league? Or put a pic on FB? Someone may have seen her.

Glad you didn't get any damage from the storms, and hopefully none of your friends did either. It's FINALLY quit raining here after 6 days. Maybe I can get the grass mowed before it needs baling.....

Hearts, hugs, and hoping..... <3

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44431 Jul 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Gilda, have you checked with the human society? or the missing cat society? Or the Gilda come home league? Or put a pic on FB? Someone may have seen her.
Glad you didn't get any damage from the storms, and hopefully none of your friends did either. It's FINALLY quit raining here after 6 days. Maybe I can get the grass mowed before it needs baling.....
Hearts, hugs, and hoping..... <3
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and I am going out to look for Hippi's cat :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44432 Jul 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and I am going out to look for Hippi's cat :)
Good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44433 Jul 24, 2013
Good afternoon Sis and friends, happy humpday.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44434 Jul 24, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good afternoon Sis and friends, happy humpday.....
Well good afternoon stranger. I thought maybe that diet had finished you off for good...

And a successful hump day to you too....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#44435 Jul 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well good afternoon stranger. I thought maybe that diet had finished you off for good...
And a successful hump day to you too....
Nope, nothing can finish me off. I'm the Reaper, not the reapee.......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44436 Jul 24, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, nothing can finish me off. I'm the Reaper, not the reapee.......
Well, you DID invent the diet, after all.

I suppose IF you were done in by a diet you invented, that would be almost suicide, or reapercide, or billycide.... Not sure--I DON'T want to invent a word for it, so be careful with it......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44437 Jul 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Happy Wednesday......
Good morning to you and everybody too.
I need to do some painting and 'projects' too.
It's hard here with this '1935' house. One thing always leads to another and starts a chain reaction! I hate it when I poke my finger through the wall (from old termite damage).
Hope you get things all fixed up and nice Flower-Child, I'm sure you'll be glad when it's done.
Hippichick, hope the cat comes back. They do surprise you sometimes, with 9 lives and all.
Princess, better get that bailing done, the yard looks funny with a wind-rower, bailer and combine in it.
Billy, you trying to lose weight? I've lost over 10 pounds and am about ready to kick azz! lol It feels better and is worth it.
Denny and Oki, save me a shot of Bourbon for 'Hump Night' tonight.
(Fisherman pats LuAnn on the head- bald head, that is.)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44438 Jul 24, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, nothing can finish me off. I'm the Reaper, not the reapee.......
lol
I saw some posts by the Jollie Rancher and was thinking, "what a sucker".
Then it hit me, they shouldn't call them suckers, they should call them suckee's.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44439 Jul 24, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you and everybody too.
I need to do some painting and 'projects' too.
It's hard here with this '1935' house. One thing always leads to another and starts a chain reaction! I hate it when I poke my finger through the wall (from old termite damage).
Hope you get things all fixed up and nice Flower-Child, I'm sure you'll be glad when it's done.
Hippichick, hope the cat comes back. They do surprise you sometimes, with 9 lives and all.
Princess, better get that bailing done, the yard looks funny with a wind-rower, bailer and combine in it.
Billy, you trying to lose weight? I've lost over 10 pounds and am about ready to kick azz! lol It feels better and is worth it.
Denny and Oki, save me a shot of Bourbon for 'Hump Night' tonight.
(Fisherman pats LuAnn on the head- bald head, that is.)
<waves> Hey Fisherman. Yep, all that farm equipment does sort of mess with the general Zen garden effect, doesn't it?

You do look like you've lost weight. Keep up the good work..... lol.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44440 Jul 24, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Then it hit me, they shouldn't call them suckers, they should call them suckee's.
LOL. Never thought about it that way......

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44441 Jul 24, 2013
Morning all,
I find it incredibly funny when a particular poster on topix's think they know who you really on in the real world based solely on how they have opted to interpret your posted comments........if one is my friend.......they know me because I allow them to get to know the real person behind the screen nic!!!

Enjoy your week!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44442 Jul 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning all,
I find it incredibly funny when a particular poster on topix's think they know who you really on in the real world based solely on how they have opted to interpret your posted comments........if one is my friend.......they know me because I allow them to get to know the real person behind the screen nic!!!
Enjoy your week!!!
Hi Norcal. That's a pretty interesting comment you have made there.....Sounds like someone is judging again--and not with icons. Hope all is well.

Feeling better?

Enjoy what's left of your day.....

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44443 Jul 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Norcal. That's a pretty interesting comment you have made there.....Sounds like someone is judging again--and not with icons. Hope all is well.
Feeling better?
Enjoy what's left of your day.....
Getting there, but not quite......Mrs-Whitewater is now sick......and we have airborne on board for our grandchild!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44444 Jul 25, 2013
I want to thank those who gave me props yesterday.....I appreciate them:-)

Wishing everyone a great Thursday!!!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44445 Jul 25, 2013
Good morning nice people of the realm.
Have a stellar day.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#44446 Jul 25, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Exactly.......It's like when someone tells you that they smoke. They don't smoke, the cigarette smokes.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44447 Jul 25, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44448 Jul 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning nice people of the realm.
Have a stellar day.
Good morning Rotor. How are things and stuff :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44449 Jul 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a great day :)
Good morning Kitten. Wake the Princess to her morning coffee :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min Old Sam 25,823
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Jimmy Fallon 18,589
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Old Sam 145,181
What's your tip for the day? 12 min honeymylove 804
I cyber ice-bucket challenge ...in recognition ... 13 min SLY WEST 7
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 15 min Chilli J 1,838
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Gillette 115,224
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 43 min Adrian DeVine 28,498
Fergson Police Dept. 2 hr CNN Don Queer Lemon 364
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••