Goats Milk with Princess

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44416 Jul 23, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. Really? That song made you think of someone here? Imagine that.....
I must think about Topix too much! Trying to 'get away from it all', down at the camp, and I keep thinking of you and Oki and NorCal and Denny and Hippi and Flower and LuAnn (there's cats down there!- WITH hair - lol) and everybody.
"public executions"??
"one armed paper hangers"??
That reminds me, my head hurt yesterday more than a one legged man after a butt kicking contest.
(I can still picture the football coach telling us the "that's funnier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest" joke on the way to a game one time. He'd probably get in trouble if he did it now, with all the political correctness.)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44417 Jul 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks......I look forward to more pm's with you:-)
I'm working on one in the back of my head. That's one reason I like topix, I'm not real quick sometimes.
Hope your feeling better.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44418 Jul 23, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see where the 200 pound Tuna sunk the boat?
That guy stole my name!
Yeah, early Sat. morning I was getting up and blasting music with the generator going (I like the mornings! See, I'm yelling at 7:11am.)and the DLNR guy comes down my road, I didn't hear him and went out to the pickup to get some loppers to clean up the trail, and look about 30 feet to the left and he's standing there looking at me holding some of those fancy binoculars they got after 9-11. I went back in and turned down the music, put on a shirt and hat and came out and talked to him. He told me the story, so I heard it right from the horses mouth, so to speak.
He pointed to the boat I've been working on (not registered, but it's just a row boat, so I don't think it needs to be registered, it's like a long dingy, in my opinion, about a 14' low-profile sail boat, with NO sail now, interesting oars I made, but that's a long story), and asks if I'm going to take that out?. I'm thinking, come on Fisherman, what's the right answer, what's the right answer??? lol So, I tell him I am planning on taking it out, but it's kind of windy, so maybe later. Then he gets a big smile, he loves to watch me squirm.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44419 Jul 23, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, my dear .. long live the King!!!!(is that appropriate?)
Depends on which king you're talking about.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44420 Jul 23, 2013
Horse, or one of those animals that looks like a horse, but is a little bigger than a donkey.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44421 Jul 23, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must think about Topix too much! Trying to 'get away from it all', down at the camp, and I keep thinking of you and Oki and NorCal and Denny and Hippi and Flower and LuAnn (there's cats down there!- WITH hair - lol) and everybody.
"public executions"??
"one armed paper hangers"??
That reminds me, my head hurt yesterday more than a one legged man after a butt kicking contest.
(I can still picture the football coach telling us the "that's funnier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest" joke on the way to a game one time. He'd probably get in trouble if he did it now, with all the political correctness.)
You can get addicted to Topix you know....lol. Sad when you can't even tell a joke about a handicapable individual engaged in an athletic competition involving the placement of an appendage in the posterior. Very sad day indeed.....

Anyway, yeah, it do tend to get busy around here on the weekends. VERY busy. Never know what may need royal oversight. But I try to keep my official duties separate from my topix ones....lol

Hope you are enjoying your time at camp, with all the cats that have hair....LOL.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44422 Jul 23, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You can get addicted to Topix you know....lol. Sad when you can't even tell a joke about a handicapable individual engaged in an athletic competition involving the placement of an appendage in the posterior. Very sad day indeed.....
Anyway, yeah, it do tend to get busy around here on the weekends. VERY busy. Never know what may need royal oversight. But I try to keep my official duties separate from my topix ones....lol
Hope you are enjoying your time at camp, with all the cats that have hair....LOL.
So, what did you take for snacks and drinks to the public execution?
String Cheese?
Flap Jacks?
French Fries?
and, a, Harvey Wallbanger?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44423 Jul 23, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what did you take for snacks and drinks to the public execution?
String Cheese?
Flap Jacks?
French Fries?
and, a, Harvey Wallbanger?
Scones, goats milk and coffee--of course, and a selection of the finest jellies known to the realm.....

Oki, I believe, had bourbon....lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44424 Jul 23, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Scones, goats milk and coffee--of course, and a selection of the finest jellies known to the realm.....
Oki, I believe, had bourbon....lol
Oki has good taste :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#44425 Jul 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi again Flower. Wednesday seems like an eternity ago.
The weekend was hysterically busy. Company, parades, shopping, public appearances, wedding, funeral, birthday, grand opening, dinner, public execution--and that was just Saturday....lol.
After you're finished with your patching and painting--you can come give my little corner of the world a make-over. LOL. I've been thinking of re-painting, and doing some sewing--but there are so many other things that keep getting in the way of my enjoyment. Oh well, such is life.....
Hearts, hugs, and enjoy your day....
Good morning, Princess ... I read last night and watched the Rangers get beat, AGAIN! 4-3 but it was an exciting baseball game ... I think that 9 losses in a row for my team ... they might have won the 8th won after a 7 game losing streak, IDK, I kind of lost track after that so don't quote me as I'm only on my 2nd and last coffee ... My painter has to take his pup to the vet today as "Blondie" hasn't eaten in a couple of days ... Poor girl as she is 13 ... The painting is coming along pretty well, though ... I may accent one wall red ... anxious to get that part of the project done so the flooring can be completed ... therefore, my furniture, which has come in and is waiting to be delivered CAN BE delivered ... I mean this guy is 3 hour-ing me to death ... I just called Jackie to see if she could lend a hand but it's 0800 and I know she's still sleeping, left a message ...
Anyhow, Hope your day is a great one ... >super hugs and love< FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and watching paint dry, literally LOL ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44427 Jul 24, 2013
Good morning all. Happy Wednesday......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44428 Jul 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I read last night and watched the Rangers get beat, AGAIN! 4-3 but it was an exciting baseball game ... I think that 9 losses in a row for my team ... they might have won the 8th won after a 7 game losing streak, IDK, I kind of lost track after that so don't quote me as I'm only on my 2nd and last coffee ... My painter has to take his pup to the vet today as "Blondie" hasn't eaten in a couple of days ... Poor girl as she is 13 ... The painting is coming along pretty well, though ... I may accent one wall red ... anxious to get that part of the project done so the flooring can be completed ... therefore, my furniture, which has come in and is waiting to be delivered CAN BE delivered ... I mean this guy is 3 hour-ing me to death ... I just called Jackie to see if she could lend a hand but it's 0800 and I know she's still sleeping, left a message ...
Anyhow, Hope your day is a great one ... >super hugs and love< FC <3 ...
Hearts hugs and watching paint dry, literally LOL ...
Hi Flower, I am a basket case when it comes to getting home improvement projects done. Drives me crazy. Surely we can do SOMETHING to get it done quicker, and something where it's not so messy.

I feel for you in waiting and wanting everything done......

Hearts, hugs, and hoping it's done soon.......

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44429 Jul 24, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends! My day started out rainy. Had some thunderstorms move through early, but we didn't get it as bad as Tulsa did! Lots of wind damage and fires from lightning. Just heavy downpours here in central OK.
Well, Gilda still hasn't come home. I haven't seen her since Thursday evening. I'm pretty bummed, she was a good kitty!
I better get to work now, so have a great day everyone! Hugs, hearts and lost kitties!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44430 Jul 24, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! My day started out rainy. Had some thunderstorms move through early, but we didn't get it as bad as Tulsa did! Lots of wind damage and fires from lightning. Just heavy downpours here in central OK.
Well, Gilda still hasn't come home. I haven't seen her since Thursday evening. I'm pretty bummed, she was a good kitty!
I better get to work now, so have a great day everyone! Hugs, hearts and lost kitties!
Poor Gilda, have you checked with the human society? or the missing cat society? Or the Gilda come home league? Or put a pic on FB? Someone may have seen her.

Glad you didn't get any damage from the storms, and hopefully none of your friends did either. It's FINALLY quit raining here after 6 days. Maybe I can get the grass mowed before it needs baling.....

Hearts, hugs, and hoping..... <3

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44431 Jul 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Gilda, have you checked with the human society? or the missing cat society? Or the Gilda come home league? Or put a pic on FB? Someone may have seen her.
Glad you didn't get any damage from the storms, and hopefully none of your friends did either. It's FINALLY quit raining here after 6 days. Maybe I can get the grass mowed before it needs baling.....
Hearts, hugs, and hoping..... <3
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and I am going out to look for Hippi's cat :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44432 Jul 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and I am going out to look for Hippi's cat :)
Good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44433 Jul 24, 2013
Good afternoon Sis and friends, happy humpday.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44434 Jul 24, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good afternoon Sis and friends, happy humpday.....
Well good afternoon stranger. I thought maybe that diet had finished you off for good...

And a successful hump day to you too....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44435 Jul 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well good afternoon stranger. I thought maybe that diet had finished you off for good...
And a successful hump day to you too....
Nope, nothing can finish me off. I'm the Reaper, not the reapee.......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44436 Jul 24, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, nothing can finish me off. I'm the Reaper, not the reapee.......
Well, you DID invent the diet, after all.

I suppose IF you were done in by a diet you invented, that would be almost suicide, or reapercide, or billycide.... Not sure--I DON'T want to invent a word for it, so be careful with it......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 3 min Mechanic 7,405
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min DumpTrump 228,406
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 6 min Crazy Jae 4,944
one word only (Jun '08) 7 min Crazy Jae 56,214
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 8 min Rose_NoHo 6,716
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 12 min Crazy Jae 28,246
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 12 min Politico Incorrecto 34,770
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Mechanic 6,152
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Jackie 7,162
More from around the web