|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch......it's currently a nice 72 degrees here!!
<sigh> That's disgusting..... I don't love you any more (joking) lol

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text><sigh> That's disgusting..... I don't love you any more (joking) lol
<sniffle, tear....sniffle>okay, I'm sorry that it's nice weather here.....sniff, it's not my fault......sniffles:(

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
<sniffle, tear....sniffle>okay, I'm sorry that it's nice weather here.....sniff, it's not my fault......sniffles:(
Hopefully it's a short heat wave and by next week it'll be back to regular weather.... I won't say "normal" cause I'm not sure what that is.....

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully it's a short heat wave and by next week it'll be back to regular weather.... I won't say "normal" cause I'm not sure what that is.....
Well, just to let ya know.......72 is a bit cold for us during the summer......our temps are "NORMALLY" over 100 on a daily bases.....so this is a nice break.....but next week our temps should regain what is typically normal for us....ugh!!!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

good afternoon everyone and have a good one and sorry that I haven't been in old putter died so using my new one purr purr

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
good afternoon everyone and have a good one and sorry that I haven't been in old putter died so using my new one purr purr
Hi LuAnn.... Good to see you back. Stay cool....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LuAnn.... Good to see you back. Stay cool....
can only try :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rotor. Yeah--tell me about it. Recovered from the weekend yet?
Yup all good no burn that I notice . Like I mentioned, long day yesterday but an easier one today.

Beer in hand posting.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yup all good no burn that I notice . Like I mentioned, long day yesterday but an easier one today.
Beer in hand posting.
You can type with one hand? That's talented.

Glad you are recovering though.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Billy.....
Hi Billy ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower, I know what you mean. I haven't had any cherries, but I feel just sort of wrung out this morning.
Good luck with the move. I need to go shopping sometime this week--appliances, bleh... I'd much rather just watch some tv instead of working, but alas, tis NOT to be.
Anyhoo back at you--have a super day, and try not to laze around so much....lol.
Hugs, hearts, and happiness....
Good morning Princess ... by the time you get this ... guess that nap I took was a little longer than I thought and here it is almost midnight? What? Did yu get your new appliances? I came home with 2 huge airplane plants, 2 small ones and a sago plant to big for its pot so it needs to be re-potted, not today though ... The memorial and funeral were great and then I went to Lake Conroeon my way back and spent 2 nights with my BFF ... everything was awesome ... Glad to be home ... Hope all is well in your world and Billy has been treatin you ... Enjoy your day ... Love, FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and nice to be home ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You can type with one hand? That's talented.
Glad you are recovering though.....
He types with one finger not one hand :) Coffee is ready Princess :)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone. It seems that my Princess sock is no longer able to post visibly. I think I need a DOUBLE green tea, Denny.

:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning everyone. It seems that my Princess sock is no longer able to post visibly. I think I need a DOUBLE green tea, Denny.
:)
I have some green beer left over from St Pats day. Will that do ?

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Sure Denny. lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
Sure Denny. lol
Coming right up Darlin. It is time for another party in the realm. Rotor and I will put up the stripper pole :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Good morning all you happy people. It's a beautiful albeit HOT day in the realm this morning. Tomatoes are watered, peppers are watered, soil is in for the new strawberry bed, Oki is working on the cannon, and the dog is content.

Now what more could a Princess ask for?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess ... by the time you get this ... guess that nap I took was a little longer than I thought and here it is almost midnight? What? Did yu get your new appliances? I came home with 2 huge airplane plants, 2 small ones and a sago plant to big for its pot so it needs to be re-potted, not today though ... The memorial and funeral were great and then I went to Lake Conroeon my way back and spent 2 nights with my BFF ... everything was awesome ... Glad to be home ... Hope all is well in your world and Billy has been treatin you ... Enjoy your day ... Love, FC <3 ...
Hearts hugs and nice to be home ...
good morning Flower. If it's midnight, then yeah--I think you DID take a long nap....lol. But you probably needed it.

Been looking for a new washing machine--can't seem to find one I like yet. You wouldn't believe the trouble I'm having finding a Princess Pink washer.....

I'm glad you had a restful couple days after the services, that can really take a toll out on you.

Billy is, you know, Billy. And he treats me like, well--like the irritating brother that he is. Mostly for my own good, but still.....lol

Have a good day and stay hydrated....

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Good morning Princess. I'd love some fresh tomatoes!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all you happy people. It's a beautiful albeit HOT day in the realm this morning. Tomatoes are watered, peppers are watered, soil is in for the new strawberry bed, Oki is working on the cannon, and the dog is content.
Now what more could a Princess ask for?
Does Oki need any help with the cannon? We need to invade a country. Pick one :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,601 - 43,620 of45,757
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••