Goats Milk with Princess

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44308 Jul 16, 2013
good afternoon everyone and have a good one and sorry that I haven't been in old putter died so using my new one purr purr

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44309 Jul 16, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good afternoon everyone and have a good one and sorry that I haven't been in old putter died so using my new one purr purr
Hi LuAnn.... Good to see you back. Stay cool....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44310 Jul 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LuAnn.... Good to see you back. Stay cool....
can only try :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44311 Jul 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rotor. Yeah--tell me about it. Recovered from the weekend yet?
Yup all good no burn that I notice . Like I mentioned, long day yesterday but an easier one today.

Beer in hand posting.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44312 Jul 16, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yup all good no burn that I notice . Like I mentioned, long day yesterday but an easier one today.
Beer in hand posting.
You can type with one hand? That's talented.

Glad you are recovering though.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#44313 Jul 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Billy.....
Hi Billy ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#44314 Jul 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower, I know what you mean. I haven't had any cherries, but I feel just sort of wrung out this morning.
Good luck with the move. I need to go shopping sometime this week--appliances, bleh... I'd much rather just watch some tv instead of working, but alas, tis NOT to be.
Anyhoo back at you--have a super day, and try not to laze around so much....lol.
Hugs, hearts, and happiness....
Good morning Princess ... by the time you get this ... guess that nap I took was a little longer than I thought and here it is almost midnight? What? Did yu get your new appliances? I came home with 2 huge airplane plants, 2 small ones and a sago plant to big for its pot so it needs to be re-potted, not today though ... The memorial and funeral were great and then I went to Lake Conroeon my way back and spent 2 nights with my BFF ... everything was awesome ... Glad to be home ... Hope all is well in your world and Billy has been treatin you ... Enjoy your day ... Love, FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and nice to be home ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44315 Jul 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You can type with one hand? That's talented.
Glad you are recovering though.....
He types with one finger not one hand :) Coffee is ready Princess :)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#44318 Jul 17, 2013
Good morning everyone. It seems that my Princess sock is no longer able to post visibly. I think I need a DOUBLE green tea, Denny.

:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44319 Jul 17, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning everyone. It seems that my Princess sock is no longer able to post visibly. I think I need a DOUBLE green tea, Denny.
:)
I have some green beer left over from St Pats day. Will that do ?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#44320 Jul 17, 2013
Sure Denny. lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44321 Jul 17, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Sure Denny. lol
Coming right up Darlin. It is time for another party in the realm. Rotor and I will put up the stripper pole :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44322 Jul 17, 2013
Good morning all you happy people. It's a beautiful albeit HOT day in the realm this morning. Tomatoes are watered, peppers are watered, soil is in for the new strawberry bed, Oki is working on the cannon, and the dog is content.

Now what more could a Princess ask for?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44323 Jul 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess ... by the time you get this ... guess that nap I took was a little longer than I thought and here it is almost midnight? What? Did yu get your new appliances? I came home with 2 huge airplane plants, 2 small ones and a sago plant to big for its pot so it needs to be re-potted, not today though ... The memorial and funeral were great and then I went to Lake Conroeon my way back and spent 2 nights with my BFF ... everything was awesome ... Glad to be home ... Hope all is well in your world and Billy has been treatin you ... Enjoy your day ... Love, FC <3 ...
Hearts hugs and nice to be home ...
good morning Flower. If it's midnight, then yeah--I think you DID take a long nap....lol. But you probably needed it.

Been looking for a new washing machine--can't seem to find one I like yet. You wouldn't believe the trouble I'm having finding a Princess Pink washer.....

I'm glad you had a restful couple days after the services, that can really take a toll out on you.

Billy is, you know, Billy. And he treats me like, well--like the irritating brother that he is. Mostly for my own good, but still.....lol

Have a good day and stay hydrated....

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#44324 Jul 17, 2013
Good morning Princess. I'd love some fresh tomatoes!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44325 Jul 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all you happy people. It's a beautiful albeit HOT day in the realm this morning. Tomatoes are watered, peppers are watered, soil is in for the new strawberry bed, Oki is working on the cannon, and the dog is content.
Now what more could a Princess ask for?
Does Oki need any help with the cannon? We need to invade a country. Pick one :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44326 Jul 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>He types with one finger not one hand :) Coffee is ready Princess :)
THAT'S the other thing I was needing. Good morning Denny and thanks for the coffee.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44327 Jul 17, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning everyone. It seems that my Princess sock is no longer able to post visibly. I think I need a DOUBLE green tea, Denny.
:)
Really? That's strange. Good morning Princess.

The ways of topix mod's are mysterious indeed. But never fear, you'll always be a Princess when you post here.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44328 Jul 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Coming right up Darlin. It is time for another party in the realm. Rotor and I will put up the stripper pole :)
You and Rotor are STRIPPERS? I had no idea.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44329 Jul 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>THAT'S the other thing I was needing. Good morning Denny and thanks for the coffee.....
You are more than welcome your royalness :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 28 min Sam 43,713
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min Satan The Dark Lord 169,495
Words that annoy you? 49 min jimmy krack korn 23
LOVE and OTHER BRUISES (Apr '12) 49 min wichita-rick 1,426
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 55 min wichita-rick 13,346
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Blitzking 173,820
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,084
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Lucy 29,735
More from around the web