Goats Milk with Princess

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44290 Jul 16, 2013
Good morning Sis, sorry to leave so suddenly yesterday, but I had to go help a lady.....
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#44291 Jul 16, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning NorCal, happy Tuesday....
sup BSB

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44292 Jul 16, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis, sorry to leave so suddenly yesterday, but I had to go help a lady.....
No problem. I would not have expected anything less from you.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44293 Jul 16, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess... Delightful Summer's Day in the Realm..I see.
Has thy Woodcrafter FINISHED your SURFBOARD yet???
COOL!!!
Hop on my Scooter...and LET'S HIT THE WAVES!!!
Sounds like a plan CC, let me get my sunscreen.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44294 Jul 16, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I saw the website........
Definitely NOT a secret.....
Fisherman

Honolulu, HI

#44295 Jul 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all..... Whatever day it is, it's too far from the weekend to matter......
Hi princess.
(did somebody get the number of that truck?/.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44296 Jul 16, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>We've been having a storm for the last few days, we got 13 inches of rain in one day. I left a 5 gallon bucket outside, and it filled up.......
WHAT?!?!

Oh RAIN, never mind....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44297 Jul 16, 2013
Fisherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi princess.
(did somebody get the number of that truck?/.
Hi Fisherman, and no, but I don't think it will matter--I doubt the truck will come when called anyway.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44298 Jul 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman, and no, but I don't think it will matter--I doubt the truck will come when called anyway.....
lol
I'm not very funny this morning, but it was worth it.
I talked to a guy I've been seeing at the beach about 16 years. I know he grows a lot of things (fruits and vegetables- lol?)'upcountry' Maui. Asked him what to spray on the tomatoes. He said,'don't spray them with anything, go online and find some cherry tomatoes that are resistant to as many things as possible (diseases/bugs/fungus/etc.), and plant those.(he probably doesn't eat meat and likes organic- so that's probably why he said 'don't spray them') Still, I think I'll try that. I mentioned putting them in store-bought dirt in a container, and he said don't do that, they like the ground. He said it's almost impossible to grow nice big tomatoes outdoors in Hawaii- so give up. There are some good ones from green houses. I got some 'Hamakua Springs' "Cocktail Tomatoes" at Costco that are real good. The only problem is that they're a little bigger than your average cherry tomatoes, so if you've been drinking a lot, and try to stick a whole one in your mouth, when you bite down, the seeds and juice goes squirting all over the place.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44299 Jul 16, 2013
Good afternoon Princess and friends! I'm alive! LOL! I'm finally back at work today, but just now getting caught up on emails and such.
I'm finally able to eat some real food. Still nothing too greasy or spicy, but that grilled cheese I just had was amazing! Who knew? Hahaha!
Well, I better get back to work. Have a great day everyone! Hugs, hearts and grilled cheese!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44300 Jul 16, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I'm not very funny this morning, but it was worth it.
I talked to a guy I've been seeing at the beach about 16 years. I know he grows a lot of things (fruits and vegetables- lol?)'upcountry' Maui. Asked him what to spray on the tomatoes. He said,'don't spray them with anything, go online and find some cherry tomatoes that are resistant to as many things as possible (diseases/bugs/fungus/etc.), and plant those.(he probably doesn't eat meat and likes organic- so that's probably why he said 'don't spray them') Still, I think I'll try that. I mentioned putting them in store-bought dirt in a container, and he said don't do that, they like the ground. He said it's almost impossible to grow nice big tomatoes outdoors in Hawaii- so give up. There are some good ones from green houses. I got some 'Hamakua Springs' "Cocktail Tomatoes" at Costco that are real good. The only problem is that they're a little bigger than your average cherry tomatoes, so if you've been drinking a lot, and try to stick a whole one in your mouth, when you bite down, the seeds and juice goes squirting all over the place.
LOl. I've heard of not drinking and driving, but never don't drink and eat tomatoes.....

Actually he was right in a couple things--it's best to get resistant tomatoes and it's probably better not to spray with a lot of things either. We don't spray and try to use organic fertilizers. I don't see any harm in store bought dirt though.... I use it.

I'm always interested in your Hawaiian Tomato Troubles.... sounds like a bad TV show (Next time on Hawaiian Tomato Troubles--Will Fisherman be forced to give up drinking in order to continue eating fresh tomatoes?)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44301 Jul 16, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and friends! I'm alive! LOL! I'm finally back at work today, but just now getting caught up on emails and such.
I'm finally able to eat some real food. Still nothing too greasy or spicy, but that grilled cheese I just had was amazing! Who knew? Hahaha!
Well, I better get back to work. Have a great day everyone! Hugs, hearts and grilled cheese!
Hi Hippi. Good to see you back in posting form.

After being sick some things seem like they taste better--maybe it's just because you've been away from them for so long? Who knows? But anyway, glad you're on the mend.

Talk to you later.
Hearts hugs and grilled cheese....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44302 Jul 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Norcal <waves> It's going to be a scorching week here--but even in 100 plus temps/heat indexes, a Princess MUST garden......
Ouch......it's currently a nice 72 degrees here!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44303 Jul 16, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the kind welcome. I miss my garden, we moved across the country and I have to learn how to garden in the desert. First I have to learn to live with all the critters here, which has been more of a challenge than I expected! It is a bummer when the animals get to your plants, I lost many of my herbs that way. I couldn't be too mad at the bunnies though.
'Puffs make great friends! I'm still disappointed that JK isn't planning to give us anymore books from that world. Some of the FF is a pretty good substitute though.
If anyone ever asks you about HP, you can refer them to this video....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44304 Jul 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch......it's currently a nice 72 degrees here!!
<sigh> That's disgusting..... I don't love you any more (joking) lol

Level 9

#44305 Jul 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text><sigh> That's disgusting..... I don't love you any more (joking) lol
<sniffle, tear....sniffle>okay, I'm sorry that it's nice weather here.....sniff, it's not my fault......sniffles:(

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44306 Jul 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
<sniffle, tear....sniffle>okay, I'm sorry that it's nice weather here.....sniff, it's not my fault......sniffles:(
Hopefully it's a short heat wave and by next week it'll be back to regular weather.... I won't say "normal" cause I'm not sure what that is.....

Level 9

#44307 Jul 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully it's a short heat wave and by next week it'll be back to regular weather.... I won't say "normal" cause I'm not sure what that is.....
Well, just to let ya know.......72 is a bit cold for us during the summer......our temps are "NORMALLY" over 100 on a daily bases.....so this is a nice break.....but next week our temps should regain what is typically normal for us....ugh!!!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44308 Jul 16, 2013
good afternoon everyone and have a good one and sorry that I haven't been in old putter died so using my new one purr purr

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44309 Jul 16, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good afternoon everyone and have a good one and sorry that I haven't been in old putter died so using my new one purr purr
Hi LuAnn.... Good to see you back. Stay cool....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adolph Hitler, Neo Nazis and Germany 1 min misbehaved 65
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 4 min andet1987 9,215
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Crazy Beautiful 206,699
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 8 min andet1987 1,418
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 8 min GLEN CARTER 4,702
When is it time to throw things out? 12 min andet1987 38
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 20 min andet1987 1,097
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 22 min honeymylove 100
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 44 min Princess Hey 1,546
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 66,971
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 2 hr John Schanahan 945
More from around the web