Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44232 Jul 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis, happy Monday.......
Good morning Brother dear. Hope you're having a good day. If I felt any better, I'd be twins.....

Oh wait, I am.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44233 Jul 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds yummy. Went to the grocery yesterday, made jelly and air fresheners--ran out of sugar, so it was back to the store today--then I ran out of berries, lol. I guess it's back to the berry patch tomorrow.....
Tomatoes are getting HUGE, I hope that nothing gets them. I saw that my scented geraniums and marigolds have disappeared. WHO eats marigolds? They're supposed to deter EVERYTHING!!! Grrr,
Anyway. Have a good evening.
Well, it seems that they didn't deter every animal......sorry to here about your plants......we can understand the frustration!!!

Hopefully you got all you need to make more jellies......looking forward to trying some:-)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44234 Jul 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it seems that they didn't deter every animal......sorry to here about your plants......we can understand the frustration!!!
Hopefully you got all you need to make more jellies......looking forward to trying some:-)
Good morning NorCal. I hope your week is off to a good start :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44235 Jul 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Brother dear. Hope you're having a good day. If I felt any better, I'd be twins.....
Oh wait, I am.
The rain finally stopped, it was amazing. I put a bucket outside, and it filled up in one day.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44236 Jul 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it seems that they didn't deter every animal......sorry to here about your plants......we can understand the frustration!!!
Hopefully you got all you need to make more jellies......looking forward to trying some:-)
LOL. It IS frustrating when you spend a fortune on something only to have bambi and thumper come by in the middle of the night and use it for a salad bar.

Rest assured. We're in full jelly production mode around here. We have sugar being trucked in by the dump truck load and keeping the fruit jar companies in business with the orders.....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44237 Jul 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>The rain finally stopped, it was amazing. I put a bucket outside, and it filled up in one day.
Thought about calling yesterday, I saw they're coming out in August with a new Percy Jackson movie. I know how the CHO loves Percy. You should take her.....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44238 Jul 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning NorCal. I hope your week is off to a good start :)
Morning Denny,
It's not to bad yet......still early and the phone hasn't started ringing yet.....lol!!!

Have a great week yourself:-)

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44239 Jul 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. It IS frustrating when you spend a fortune on something only to have bambi and thumper come by in the middle of the night and use it for a salad bar.
Rest assured. We're in full jelly production mode around here. We have sugar being trucked in by the dump truck load and keeping the fruit jar companies in business with the orders.....lol
Cool on the jelly update....as for the plants, have you tried putting a fence around them?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44240 Jul 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Thought about calling yesterday, I saw they're coming out in August with a new Percy Jackson movie. I know how the CHO loves Percy. You should take her.....
I didn't know they were doing that, I'll have to take the CHO....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44241 Jul 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know they were doing that, I'll have to take the CHO....
Seems like it might be an IMAX release--not sure though.

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. She'll be familiar with the title--and probably (if she's like her father) set through the whole thing and say "that's not right!" "That wasn't in the book" "it's supposed to be like this"

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44242 Jul 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool on the jelly update....as for the plants, have you tried putting a fence around them?
When you live where we do, fences don't help much..... And I really haven't had a lot of issues like this--so I was quite surprised. I have managed to keep them off the hostas, tomatoes, and peppers though. Oh well--live and learn.....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44243 Jul 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>When you live where we do, fences don't help much..... And I really haven't had a lot of issues like this--so I was quite surprised. I have managed to keep them off the hostas, tomatoes, and peppers though. Oh well--live and learn.....
Interesting that they would attack something that they don't normally do.......maybe your special love gave the plants a sweeter flavor;)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44244 Jul 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that they would attack something that they don't normally do.......maybe your special love gave the plants a sweeter flavor;)
Who the heck knows? I can't even understand men--let alone animals...... LOL

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44245 Jul 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Who the heck knows? I can't even understand men--let alone animals...... LOL
I'm sorry.......but hey, I don't understand men either......lol!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44246 Jul 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry.......but hey, I don't understand men either......lol!!!
Jeff Foxworthy says that men are simple--they just want a beer, and they want to see something nekkid.....LOL.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44247 Jul 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff Foxworthy says that men are simple--they just want a beer, and they want to see something nekkid.....LOL.
I can understand the beer.......but I'm not the one getting nekkid for them.......lol!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44248 Jul 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand the beer.......but I'm not the one getting nekkid for them.......lol!!!
lol. You know what they say, Life's simple pleasures are the best......And I guess that's what it takes for some.....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44249 Jul 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>lol. You know what they say, Life's simple pleasures are the best......And I guess that's what it takes for some.....
Exactly.......lol!!!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44250 Jul 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like it might be an IMAX release--not sure though.
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. She'll be familiar with the title--and probably (if she's like her father) set through the whole thing and say "that's not right!" "That wasn't in the book" "it's supposed to be like this"
She definitely does that, and its really quite rude when she keeps interrupting ME when I'm pointing out the discrepancies between the book and the movie......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44251 Jul 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>She definitely does that, and its really quite rude when she keeps interrupting ME when I'm pointing out the discrepancies between the book and the movie......
Oh yeah--and Mrs. Billy goes to the OTHER side of the theater, just so she doesn't have to listen to either of you..... Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 26 min Alyssa76 17,270
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 32 min Bovenzi13 7,338
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 34 min Bovenzi13 2,973
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 37 min Bovenzi13 6,790
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 43 min wichita-rick 2,687
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min wichita-rick 221,965
Poll Things that drive you crazy (Jan '10) 1 hr Sublime1 4,848
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr 99 percent 5,410
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 2 hr Paisley_Posey 35,397
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Paisley_Posey 25,078
More from around the web