AH-1S Cobra

#44211 Jul 13, 2013
Hey I was trying to wash it off

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44212 Jul 14, 2013
Good morning everyone. Finally! A day where I'm going to be home--mostly.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44213 Jul 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Your coffee is ready and the realm is in good order. A bit of graffiti on the wall and Rotor has paint on his hands :)
Rotor Head wrote:
Hey I was trying to wash it off
You two need to behave. I have jelly to make and I don't have time to referee. LOL.

Enjoy yourselves....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44214 Jul 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You two need to behave. I have jelly to make and I don't have time to referee. LOL.
Enjoy yourselves....
Your coffee is ready. Did you say jelly? Yes please :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44215 Jul 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Your coffee is ready. Did you say jelly? Yes please :)
Thanks for the coffee Denny. I have go run to the store for some more freezer bags, more sugar, then go pick some more berries--but other than that, I'm all ready to make more jelly...LOL.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44216 Jul 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the coffee Denny. I have go run to the store for some more freezer bags, more sugar, then go pick some more berries--but other than that, I'm all ready to make more jelly...LOL.
Well don't let me keep you from your jelly makin :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44217 Jul 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
I have jelly to make
Did you get your hair done? My very pretty todayt.

http://martystefanova.files.wordpress.com/201...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44218 Jul 14, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get your hair done? My very pretty todayt.
http://martystefanova.files.wordpress.com/201...
You know, I just KNEW it was time to take a break and check Topix....

Good evening Rotor, and yes, yes I AM looking very pretty today.... expect your usual bribe.....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44219 Jul 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I just KNEW it was time to take a break and check Topix....
Good evening Rotor, and yes, yes I AM looking very pretty today.... expect your usual bribe.....
Hey Princess......hope you had a great weekend:-)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44221 Jul 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Princess......hope you had a great weekend:-)
Had a good one thanks. How about you?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44222 Jul 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Had a good one thanks. How about you?
Okay......had the kids at a work party yesterday, painting panels to help beautify a community area......today they are at the pool.

For dinner we are having salsa chicken tacos with Spanish rice and for dessert a Strawberry Pretzel dessert(yes, that's what it's called).

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44223 Jul 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay......had the kids at a work party yesterday, painting panels to help beautify a community area......today they are at the pool.
For dinner we are having salsa chicken tacos with Spanish rice and for dessert a Strawberry Pretzel dessert(yes, that's what it's called).
Sounds yummy. Went to the grocery yesterday, made jelly and air fresheners--ran out of sugar, so it was back to the store today--then I ran out of berries, lol. I guess it's back to the berry patch tomorrow.....

Tomatoes are getting HUGE, I hope that nothing gets them. I saw that my scented geraniums and marigolds have disappeared. WHO eats marigolds? They're supposed to deter EVERYTHING!!! Grrr,

Anyway. Have a good evening.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Coxsackie, NY

#44224 Jul 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds yummy. Went to the grocery yesterday, made jelly and air fresheners--ran out of sugar, so it was back to the store today--then I ran out of berries, lol. I guess it's back to the berry patch tomorrow.....
Tomatoes are getting HUGE, I hope that nothing gets them. I saw that my scented geraniums and marigolds have disappeared. WHO eats marigolds? They're supposed to deter EVERYTHING!!! Grrr,
You just reminded me, I need some marigolds. The tea is supposed to be good for what ails me. Funny huh?

Level 9

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#44225 Jul 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds yummy. Went to the grocery yesterday, made jelly and air fresheners--ran out of sugar, so it was back to the store today--then I ran out of berries, lol. I guess it's back to the berry patch tomorrow.....
Sorry to butt into your conversation but I had that problem before, slugs, some birds, grasshoppers and spider mites will eat marigolds. I had planted them around my garden in hopes of keeping the bunnies out, but no such luck! We had nasty giant slugs that were horrible to get rid of.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44226 Jul 15, 2013
Good morning people of the realm.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44227 Jul 15, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Rotor. The Princess must be sleeping in. Her coffee is ready so stay out of it :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44228 Jul 15, 2013
Good morning Sis, happy Monday.......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44229 Jul 15, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to butt into your conversation but I had that problem before, slugs, some birds, grasshoppers and spider mites will eat marigolds. I had planted them around my garden in hopes of keeping the bunnies out, but no such luck! We had nasty giant slugs that were horrible to get rid of.
Butting in? LOL. No danger of that. This is an open forum and whoever comes in peace is more than welcome. Glad to have you.

The marigolds were only about 2 inches high--I had hoped to harvest the petals for my anti-itch salve, but alas and alack, that is simply not to be. The scented geraniums made a disappearing act worthy of Merlin himself. We were NOT amused.....

BTW, I would have probably been in Hufflepuff......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44230 Jul 15, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Rotor. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44231 Jul 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor. The Princess must be sleeping in. Her coffee is ready so stay out of it :)
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. No sleeping in for this Princess, I was out in the peppermint patch, picking up peppermint and putting it in my pocket.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 27 min marg 9,060
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 39 min -Papa-Smurf- 18,347
True False Game (Jun '11) 46 min Faerydust 16,229
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 56 min -Papa-Smurf- 6,065
Word association (Jun '07) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 7,294
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 24,969
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 1 hr Faerydust 41,966
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 1 hr Biffy Doodle 1,222
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Biffy Doodle 6,968
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 227,210