|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
Morning Princess......hoping you have a great Sunday:-)
It was a busy Sunday..... I crashed about 10 last night.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
And now.....All The News that's fit to print.
News paper stand blown up
Dateline: Somewhere in Tx.
The Sunday paper will be unavailable to some realm residents today as the stand was demolished by persons unknown using massive ordinance left over from the 4th. It is rumored that one Tx lawyer and real estate tycoon was seen skipping away from the scene.
Here is a composite sketch of the suspect:
http://dalgoda7.deviantart.com/art/Sketch-Car...
A multi-state manhunt is now on for the man pictured, and we will bring you updates as the search progresses.
This is Rotor reporting for RNN the Realm News Network..
So THAT'S what happened to the news..... I knew there was a logical explanation.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You need coffee for a day like that. The cape looks great on you :)
Morning Denny--better fill-er-up with high test this AM. And of course I look good in a cape--I look good in everything.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Sis and friends, happy(?) Monday.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Billy R wrote:
Good morning Billy. How are things and stuff?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you weekend was a full blown Par-Tay! lol. Glad you enjoyed it. You? NOT a morning person? I thought the only person who was MORE of a morning person than you was Rotor. LOL. And DO NOT say that "F" word, you know that "W" word follows soon after the "F" so DON'T SAY IT!!! shh! LOL
Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and baseballs.....
Good morning, Princess ... so much has happened since I last wrote you ... IDK where to begin ... how about since I woke up ... NOTHING, hahahaha I just woke up less than an hour ago ... ate a handful of cherries and think I'm all sugared up and ready to go back to sleep ... but I can't because our plans to move my leather sofa/love seat & recliner yesterday were debunked and we're doing it today ... from NW Travis County to SE Bastrop County ... that's like going to West Houston, LOL ... I'm just not feeling it ... I want to go back to sleep ... whah! lol ... I think it's the heat ... c'mon, it's 0923 and already 80 degrees ... Anyhoo ... wishing you a very nice day filled with all the pleasantries in the world ...

Hearts, hugs and that orange butterfly that keeps hanging around my gate ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Hi Billy.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... so much has happened since I last wrote you ... IDK where to begin ... how about since I woke up ... NOTHING, hahahaha I just woke up less than an hour ago ... ate a handful of cherries and think I'm all sugared up and ready to go back to sleep ... but I can't because our plans to move my leather sofa/love seat & recliner yesterday were debunked and we're doing it today ... from NW Travis County to SE Bastrop County ... that's like going to West Houston, LOL ... I'm just not feeling it ... I want to go back to sleep ... whah! lol ... I think it's the heat ... c'mon, it's 0923 and already 80 degrees ... Anyhoo ... wishing you a very nice day filled with all the pleasantries in the world ...
Hearts, hugs and that orange butterfly that keeps hanging around my gate ...
Hi Flower, I know what you mean. I haven't had any cherries, but I feel just sort of wrung out this morning.

Good luck with the move. I need to go shopping sometime this week--appliances, bleh... I'd much rather just watch some tv instead of working, but alas, tis NOT to be.
Anyhoo back at you--have a super day, and try not to laze around so much....lol.

Hugs, hearts, and happiness....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

There will be a serious shortage of jelly and preserves this Christmas, UNLESS the person responsible, returns my canning funnel. A reward of 3 pints of Blackberry Jelly is being offered for any information leading to the funnel's safe return. No questions asked. And to whoever has it, I just beg of you please, please don't hurt it. Last seen in the kitchen drawer, red in color, answers to the name of "that red thing that I use for canning jelly"

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
There will be a serious shortage of jelly and preserves this Christmas, UNLESS the person responsible, returns my canning funnel. A reward of 3 pints of Blackberry Jelly is being offered for any information leading to the funnel's safe return. No questions asked. And to whoever has it, I just beg of you please, please don't hurt it. Last seen in the kitchen drawer, red in color, answers to the name of "that red thing that I use for canning jelly"
If you read between the lines Princess just put out a hit contract :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>If you read between the lines Princess just put out a hit contract :)
There are some things ya just don't mess with--an a Princess' canning funnel is one of them.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>There are some things ya just don't mess with--an a Princess' canning funnel is one of them.....
I didn't punch no doggie :)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It was a busy Sunday..... I crashed about 10 last night.....
I did that like on Saturday night.....lol!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I did that like on Saturday night.....lol!!!
I now need a week of work to recover from my weekend off....LOL.

What's up Norcal? Anything shakin' out your way?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I now need a week of work to recover from my weekend off....LOL.
What's up Norcal? Anything shakin' out your way?
Work? What's that? I haven't "WORKED" for a paycheck in quite a few years........but I do work with regards to what I do with the kids, paying bills and surviving day to day stuff.......lol!!!

Not much going on, just a trip to the City for a Dr.'s appointment for the wife, a fund raiser on Friday night and a work party event on Saturday.......then rest again on Sunday!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Work? What's that? I haven't "WORKED" for a paycheck in quite a few years........but I do work with regards to what I do with the kids, paying bills and surviving day to day stuff.......lol!!!
Not much going on, just a trip to the City for a Dr.'s appointment for the wife, a fund raiser on Friday night and a work party event on Saturday.......then rest again on Sunday!!!
I work for a paycheck, work in the house, the garden, and well, there's always SOMETHING to do....work of some sort of another. LOL

Gotta watch that everyday survival stuff, it's the stuff that'll kill ya.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I work for a paycheck, work in the house, the garden, and well, there's always SOMETHING to do....work of some sort of another. LOL
Well, then I work as well.......lol!!!

Yea, that survival thingy is hard to do sometimes......lol!!!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>That's a big ole 10-4. It's a case of not enough Princess, and too much to do....
What about yours?
Twas okay, nothing to jump up and down about. Very hot and muggy though.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

MEOW MEOW good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I work for a paycheck, work in the house, the garden, and well, there's always SOMETHING to do....work of some sort of another. LOL
True, it never stops!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••