“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44125 Jul 8, 2013
Good morning Sis and friends, happy(?) Monday.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44126 Jul 8, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Billy. How are things and stuff?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#44127 Jul 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you weekend was a full blown Par-Tay! lol. Glad you enjoyed it. You? NOT a morning person? I thought the only person who was MORE of a morning person than you was Rotor. LOL. And DO NOT say that "F" word, you know that "W" word follows soon after the "F" so DON'T SAY IT!!! shh! LOL
Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and baseballs.....
Good morning, Princess ... so much has happened since I last wrote you ... IDK where to begin ... how about since I woke up ... NOTHING, hahahaha I just woke up less than an hour ago ... ate a handful of cherries and think I'm all sugared up and ready to go back to sleep ... but I can't because our plans to move my leather sofa/love seat & recliner yesterday were debunked and we're doing it today ... from NW Travis County to SE Bastrop County ... that's like going to West Houston, LOL ... I'm just not feeling it ... I want to go back to sleep ... whah! lol ... I think it's the heat ... c'mon, it's 0923 and already 80 degrees ... Anyhoo ... wishing you a very nice day filled with all the pleasantries in the world ...

Hearts, hugs and that orange butterfly that keeps hanging around my gate ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44128 Jul 8, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Hi Billy.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44129 Jul 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... so much has happened since I last wrote you ... IDK where to begin ... how about since I woke up ... NOTHING, hahahaha I just woke up less than an hour ago ... ate a handful of cherries and think I'm all sugared up and ready to go back to sleep ... but I can't because our plans to move my leather sofa/love seat & recliner yesterday were debunked and we're doing it today ... from NW Travis County to SE Bastrop County ... that's like going to West Houston, LOL ... I'm just not feeling it ... I want to go back to sleep ... whah! lol ... I think it's the heat ... c'mon, it's 0923 and already 80 degrees ... Anyhoo ... wishing you a very nice day filled with all the pleasantries in the world ...
Hearts, hugs and that orange butterfly that keeps hanging around my gate ...
Hi Flower, I know what you mean. I haven't had any cherries, but I feel just sort of wrung out this morning.

Good luck with the move. I need to go shopping sometime this week--appliances, bleh... I'd much rather just watch some tv instead of working, but alas, tis NOT to be.
Anyhoo back at you--have a super day, and try not to laze around so much....lol.

Hugs, hearts, and happiness....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44130 Jul 8, 2013
There will be a serious shortage of jelly and preserves this Christmas, UNLESS the person responsible, returns my canning funnel. A reward of 3 pints of Blackberry Jelly is being offered for any information leading to the funnel's safe return. No questions asked. And to whoever has it, I just beg of you please, please don't hurt it. Last seen in the kitchen drawer, red in color, answers to the name of "that red thing that I use for canning jelly"

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44131 Jul 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
There will be a serious shortage of jelly and preserves this Christmas, UNLESS the person responsible, returns my canning funnel. A reward of 3 pints of Blackberry Jelly is being offered for any information leading to the funnel's safe return. No questions asked. And to whoever has it, I just beg of you please, please don't hurt it. Last seen in the kitchen drawer, red in color, answers to the name of "that red thing that I use for canning jelly"
If you read between the lines Princess just put out a hit contract :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44132 Jul 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>If you read between the lines Princess just put out a hit contract :)
There are some things ya just don't mess with--an a Princess' canning funnel is one of them.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44133 Jul 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>There are some things ya just don't mess with--an a Princess' canning funnel is one of them.....
I didn't punch no doggie :)

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#44134 Jul 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It was a busy Sunday..... I crashed about 10 last night.....
I did that like on Saturday night.....lol!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44135 Jul 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I did that like on Saturday night.....lol!!!
I now need a week of work to recover from my weekend off....LOL.

What's up Norcal? Anything shakin' out your way?

Level 9

#44136 Jul 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I now need a week of work to recover from my weekend off....LOL.
What's up Norcal? Anything shakin' out your way?
Work? What's that? I haven't "WORKED" for a paycheck in quite a few years........but I do work with regards to what I do with the kids, paying bills and surviving day to day stuff.......lol!!!

Not much going on, just a trip to the City for a Dr.'s appointment for the wife, a fund raiser on Friday night and a work party event on Saturday.......then rest again on Sunday!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44137 Jul 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Work? What's that? I haven't "WORKED" for a paycheck in quite a few years........but I do work with regards to what I do with the kids, paying bills and surviving day to day stuff.......lol!!!
Not much going on, just a trip to the City for a Dr.'s appointment for the wife, a fund raiser on Friday night and a work party event on Saturday.......then rest again on Sunday!!!
I work for a paycheck, work in the house, the garden, and well, there's always SOMETHING to do....work of some sort of another. LOL

Gotta watch that everyday survival stuff, it's the stuff that'll kill ya.

Level 9

#44138 Jul 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I work for a paycheck, work in the house, the garden, and well, there's always SOMETHING to do....work of some sort of another. LOL
Well, then I work as well.......lol!!!

Yea, that survival thingy is hard to do sometimes......lol!!!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#44139 Jul 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>That's a big ole 10-4. It's a case of not enough Princess, and too much to do....
What about yours?
Twas okay, nothing to jump up and down about. Very hot and muggy though.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44141 Jul 9, 2013
MEOW MEOW good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#44142 Jul 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I work for a paycheck, work in the house, the garden, and well, there's always SOMETHING to do....work of some sort of another. LOL
True, it never stops!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44143 Jul 9, 2013
Good morning all. Just a word of warning for today--I am currently caffeinated and UNsupervised.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44144 Jul 9, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Twas okay, nothing to jump up and down about. Very hot and muggy though.
Ours was OK, Oki had to work, of course. And it was too wet to be very blowy-upy, which makes for sort of a boring 4th.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44145 Jul 9, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
MEOW MEOW good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)
Hello Kitty, have some milk....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Blitzking 160,106
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min wichita-rick 161,122
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 7 min Camilla 28,829
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 14 min wichita-rick 801
motorcycle traveling stories 18 min Mega Monster 494
Posters against Bullies (Jan '11) 29 min KNIGHT DeVINE 116
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 33 min KNIGHT DeVINE 14,074
News Snubbed Girl, 10, Gets Party of a Lifetime 1 hr Christian Taliban 5
News Watch the bizarre moment when Scott Disick SHAV... 1 hr Christian Taliban 9
More from around the web