Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44066 Jul 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Where is my jacket. It is 65 on the patio this morning. Your coffee will warm you up just fine Princess
Good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44067 Jul 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Dinner Saturday night was very good and the musical/play was awesome ... very well acted, directed, produced ... live music, the works! I really enjoyed it! Sunday service & lunch afterward with my bestie and shopping afterward ... then I hung around in town for a REAL surprise party ... We caught Linda with her wife beater tank top and old pair of shorts and tennis shoes working in the yard, "what are you doing here" ... "oh, was just in the neighborhood" is all we'd tell her ...
"uh huh, you live in a different county and you live in a differnt zip code ... what's going on here" ...
Total surprise party ... Have never really been to a REAL one ... it was awesome ... Later the cake, fruit, veggies, BBQ and everything was catered in ... A very nice time ... 3 1/2 hours and then I had to leave ...
Dinner last night at Patsy's with 2 other friends, grilled steaks and a nice summer breeze had ate outside on the patio which overlooks the golf course ... we were her first guests to her new house she just moved ... very nice ...
There's going to be a new bible study coming up in the fall ... Monday a.m's or Thursday p.m's ... I'm not a morning person so probably go TH since there's not really anything on and baseball season will be over ... Jeez, really fall will be here soon ...
Hope your weekend was good ... Hope your Tuesday is better ... Happy day to you ...
Hearts hugs and smiles ...
Sounds like you weekend was a full blown Par-Tay! lol. Glad you enjoyed it. You? NOT a morning person? I thought the only person who was MORE of a morning person than you was Rotor. LOL. And DO NOT say that "F" word, you know that "W" word follows soon after the "F" so DON'T SAY IT!!! shh! LOL

Enjoy your day.

Hearts, hugs, and baseballs.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44068 Jul 2, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a great day :) if you can
Hello kitty! Have some milk...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44069 Jul 2, 2013
Good morning Sis and friends, happy Tuesday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44070 Jul 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends, happy Tuesday!
good <checks clock> afternoon, Billy.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44071 Jul 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Where is my jacket. It is 65 on the patio this morning. Your coffee will warm you up just fine Princess
Coffee, good.
It was 66 an hour or two ago here in the kitchen.
I heard the marlin are biting. I got a nice ono (wahoo) Friday and Sunday- and some small tuna.
My wife said,'Don't try to get a marlin, I heard all bill fish are full of mercury, so we shouldn't eat any.'.
I don't know, if I could find somebody to pay for the gas, I'd go marlin fishing. Gas is about $6.oo/gal, so a 6 gallon can is about $40!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44072 Jul 2, 2013
Hi princess, Billy, LuAnn and Flower-Child.
Passing through this morning, it's nice to see you all.
(throws chunk of ono on the floor for the cat)

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44073 Jul 2, 2013
Hi Princess and friends......hoping everyone is staying as cool as possible......it is currently a 102 degrees in my location and it isn't even midday......ugh!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44074 Jul 2, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi princess, Billy, LuAnn and Flower-Child.
Passing through this morning, it's nice to see you all.
(throws chunk of ono on the floor for the cat)
Hi Fisherman. Ono? Isn't that Hawaiian for 'delicious'? so it's a delicious fish? That's debatable. Princess isn't a fan of fish--it's too--what's the word?--fishy. Yeah, that's it--it's too fishy...lol.

Anyway, not too bad here, for once. I can't imagine the heat everyone seems to be going through....

Have a great day and stay cool...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44075 Jul 2, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Hi Princess and friends......hoping everyone is staying as cool as possible......it is currently a 102 degrees in my location and it isn't even midday......ugh!!!
Hi there Norcal. How was the camping trip? I hope the kids enjoyed the sacrifice you made for them...lol.
Stay cool and hydrated.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44076 Jul 2, 2013
Good afternoon Princess and friends. Princess, call me tonight if you get a chance, ok? I finally went to the Dr for my throat issue. Sending me to a specialist (yes, another one!) to do a scope of my throat. Yea for me....
Have a nice day everyone.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44077 Jul 2, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and friends. Princess, call me tonight if you get a chance, ok? I finally went to the Dr for my throat issue. Sending me to a specialist (yes, another one!) to do a scope of my throat. Yea for me....
Have a nice day everyone.
Hi Hippi. glad to see you finally showed up. And yes, I'll make a point to call you tonight--the usual time, probably 3 AM.

Hearts, hugs, and lozenges.....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44078 Jul 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Norcal. How was the camping trip? I hope the kids enjoyed the sacrifice you made for them...lol.
Stay cool and hydrated.
They had a great time and want to go back next year:-)

The food was well, let's just say that the food I had in boot camp was better......lol!!!

The area was nice, it was cool and the camp sits between 2 lakes.....Deer Lake and Kid Lake......breath taking, minus the mosquitoes......lol!!!

Staying as hydrate as possible!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44079 Jul 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. Ono? Isn't that Hawaiian for 'delicious'? so it's a delicious fish? That's debatable. Princess isn't a fan of fish--it's too--what's the word?--fishy. Yeah, that's it--it's too fishy...lol.
Anyway, not too bad here, for once. I can't imagine the heat everyone seems to be going through....
Have a great day and stay cool...
Ono in Hawaii,'wahoo' about everywhere else.
The one I got Sunday was about this big-
https://www.google.com/search...
Mrs said to try to sell it. I can't believe the store bought it for $122, not bad for one fish. We made fish tacos yesterday with the one from Friday (not all of it), you might like those?
Plant news:
1. My 'crooked next' squash is doing great. One plant.
2. It was blowing about 40 on the North Shore yesterday eve and the wind pushed on my 'garage'(tarp/tent/canopy) wall, and knocked over a pot with about 10 tomato plants my wife planted that she got from her mom (seeds). I turned the pot back over and did my best to replant them. Looks like about 4 might make it, but they're a little handicapped. I was worried they might be 'special', but she thinks her mom got them in the junk mail.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#44080 Jul 2, 2013
Dust dry here, what little lawn I have is dead. Can we never have a year where everyone gets the moisture they need? I think I'm raising sun-dried on the vine tomatoes. Might not be a bad thing: sun-dried and on the vine tomatoes sell for more, so a combined one should sell higher yet.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44081 Jul 3, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
Dust dry here, what little lawn I have is dead. Can we never have a year where everyone gets the moisture they need? I think I'm raising sun-dried on the vine tomatoes. Might not be a bad thing: sun-dried and on the vine tomatoes sell for more, so a combined one should sell higher yet.
We have hardly had any rain this winter and it rained a little bit a couple of weeks ago, and we might get a spatter of rain today......but certainly not enough to soak the ground none........good luck with your tomatoes!!!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44082 Jul 3, 2013
happy hupm day everyone and have a great day purr purr :)and Princess your coffee is ready

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44083 Jul 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coffee, good.
It was 66 an hour or two ago here in the kitchen.
I heard the marlin are biting. I got a nice ono (wahoo) Friday and Sunday- and some small tuna.
My wife said,'Don't try to get a marlin, I heard all bill fish are full of mercury, so we shouldn't eat any.'.
I don't know, if I could find somebody to pay for the gas, I'd go marlin fishing. Gas is about $6.oo/gal, so a 6 gallon can is about $40!
I have fished for Marlin several times but the best I have done is a 100 pound Tuna :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44084 Jul 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
happy hupm day everyone and have a great day purr purr :)and Princess your coffee is ready
Go wake up Princess and tell her coffee is ready. Got some nice Tuna for you when you get back :)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44085 Jul 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I have fished for Marlin several times but the best I have done is a 100 pound Tuna :)
Good morning Denny. You have an open invitation.
I might try Friday, but it might be like a LA freeway out there this weekend.
I think I asked, but must have missed it if you answered. Is your wife all back to normal?
Hope you have a 4th just the way you like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 2 min Old Sam 8,958
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 3 min SweLL GirL 8,037
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 3 min LBS 8,559
A six word game (Dec '08) 4 min ImFree2Choose 19,482
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 5 min SweLL GirL 3,365
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min One way or another 201,456
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 11 min Old Sam 146,055
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 32 min President Trump 7,831
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min nanoanomaly 194,381
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 42 min President Trump 189
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr streetglidehoney 58,082
More from around the web