“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44020 Jun 27, 2013
good morning everyone its going to be HOT the next few days heat advisersy till Sunday or Monday so most that means stay inside and drink alot of water no fun 109 today 113 on Friday 112 on Saterday and 110 on Sunday :( now that too hot

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44021 Jun 27, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know about the .44 loads but she seemed very familiar with handguns so.... ANYBODY can set up tannerite. Just follow directions. It gives a nice BOOM when hit,just be sure to observe the safe distance guide.
A fellow shooter sent me a video of a bare brested woman shooting a big pistol with the question of what is wrong with this picture. The answers were poor trigger control, wrong grip and poor posture :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44022 Jun 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I have never shot a .44 mag. And I have no idea what gauge shotgun it was. I just know it nearly knocked me flat. Seems like there may have been more than just Oki witnessing my, uh, sharpshooting skill that day....LOL.
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and it won't get cold with the temp at 103 :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44023 Jun 27, 2013
Good morning all. We're sliding into the weekend just as fast as we can.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44024 Jun 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning folks.....it's been an incredibly long day and my eyes are tired of reading about all of the articles and opinions regarding today's rulings regarding Prop 8 and Section 3 of DOMA.......tomorrow is already upon me and Friday we leave to go camping......I think I'm gonna go rest for a bit!!!
Good morning Norcal. You'll need all your energy for camping with the kids, so yeah--I think a rest is in order.

Have fun on your trip.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44025 Jun 27, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone its going to be HOT the next few days heat advisersy till Sunday or Monday so most that means stay inside and drink alot of water no fun 109 today 113 on Friday 112 on Saterday and 110 on Sunday :( now that too hot
Good morning LuAnn. Yeah, sounds like you need to say in for a while. Kittens melt.....

Have some milk.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44026 Jun 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and it won't get cold with the temp at 103 :)
Morning Denny--thanks for the coffee, and I'm glad it won't get cold--never understood cold coffee....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44027 Jun 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning LuAnn. Yeah, sounds like you need to say in for a while. Kittens melt.....
Have some milk.
that there do and thank you for the milk ( mouse punce got it) purr purr

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#44028 Jun 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning, Princess ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44029 Jun 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ...
Hi Flower...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44030 Jun 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Norcal. You'll need all your energy for camping with the kids, so yeah--I think a rest is in order.
Have fun on your trip.
Thank you......yes, must have energy.......lol:-)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44031 Jun 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning to you too, princess, or 'Hafa Adai' as they'd say in Guam (because every friggin' thing takes half a day in the islands).

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44032 Jun 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning folks.....it's been an incredibly long day and my eyes are tired of reading about all of the articles and opinions regarding today's rulings regarding Prop 8 and Section 3 of DOMA.......tomorrow is already upon me and Friday we leave to go camping......I think I'm gonna go rest for a bit!!!
Good morning RNL/NorCal. I wondered what you were doing yesterday- a big day. I felt like talking yesterday and made a thread, kind of for you. Tried to start a somewhat serious conversation, but it didn't work.
Looks like Hawaii might be involved in the future-
http://www.staradvertiser.com/s...
(I know, you have to pay the capitalists to read the whole thing.)
I am happy for you and hope your spirits stay high.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44033 Jun 27, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you too, princess, or 'Hafa Adai' as they'd say in Guam (because every friggin' thing takes half a day in the islands).
I never understood that either--it's an island for pity sake. Where is there to go that you're going to be late? LOL.

Hope you enjoy your day, Fisherman, anything exciting planned?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44034 Jun 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you......yes, must have energy.......lol:-)
<gives NorCal some energy bars> Enjoy

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44035 Jun 27, 2013
Hi LuAnn and Flower-Child and Denny.
Speaking of the weather, it's freezing in here this morning! I saw where is was 94 in Alaska! This morning (right now 6:23) the thermometer in the kitchen says 65!!! That's cold for Jan/Feb!
This site shows the temp. down at the airport, about 3 or 400 ft lower-
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php...
Says, 67 right now!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44036 Jun 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A fellow shooter sent me a video of a bare brested woman shooting a big pistol with the question of what is wrong with this picture. The answers were poor trigger control, wrong grip and poor posture :)
That is really funny you'd say that!
This old pervert had to control himself yesterday and not say something he kept thinking to Oki.
I was going to say,'Wouldn't it be a better video if it showed that girl topless shooting fully loaded 44 mag shells in slow motion?'. lol? everybody? lol-right?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44037 Jun 27, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning RNL/NorCal. I wondered what you were doing yesterday- a big day. I felt like talking yesterday and made a thread, kind of for you. Tried to start a somewhat serious conversation, but it didn't work.
Looks like Hawaii might be involved in the future-
http://www.staradvertiser.com/s...
(I know, you have to pay the capitalists to read the whole thing.)
I am happy for you and hope your spirits stay high.
Thanks for thinking of us......our spirits are high, and we know that this fight is far from over......we move on to the next round and go from there:-)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#44038 Jun 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text><gives NorCal some energy bars> Enjoy
Thank You:-)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44039 Jun 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is really funny you'd say that!
This old pervert had to control himself yesterday and not say something he kept thinking to Oki.
I was going to say,'Wouldn't it be a better video if it showed that girl topless shooting fully loaded 44 mag shells in slow motion?'. lol? everybody? lol-right?
LOL That was pretty much what the video showed :) Those jubs sure would bounce with each round :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby 3 min Christian Taliban 261
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Mega Monster 6,782
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 4 min The Truth 412
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Mega Monster 24,048
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 6 min Dr Wu 3,806
Come on...Tell me a joke (Jan '08) 15 min ms_Sweeter 7,069
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min FREE SERVANT 127,997
Internal Server Errors 26 min Dr Wu 37
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Yes lts Me 151,186
An East Texan says he captured something peculi... 5 hr Christian Taliban 4