Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#44005 Jun 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You just gotta know she's Southern and country...
LOL. Somehow, I don't think she was expecting what happened there at the end....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44006 Jun 26, 2013
Good afternoon Princess and friends. I'm pretty sure I have everything ready for the conference tomorrow and Friday. At least 99% sure anyway! It's been a week, I tell ya! My poor printer needs a rest! LOL!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!
Hugs, hearts and conferences!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44007 Jun 26, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and friends. I'm pretty sure I have everything ready for the conference tomorrow and Friday. At least 99% sure anyway! It's been a week, I tell ya! My poor printer needs a rest! LOL!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!
Hugs, hearts and conferences!
Hi there Hippster. glad to hear that it's ready. Well, as ready as it needs to be. Good luck.

Hearts, hugs, and conferences.....

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#44008 Jun 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Somehow, I don't think she was expecting what happened there at the end....
Maybe she underestimated the power of tannerite.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44009 Jun 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she underestimated the power of tannerite.....
Do you think her boyfriend set up that dummy?
He probably handloaded those 44 mag rounds light, so it didn't pop back and hit her in the forehead.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44010 Jun 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably handloaded those 44 mag rounds light, so it didn't pop back and hit her in the forehead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xi6XbwwbJ1gXX
The first time I shot Oki's 37 Ithica shotgun, If he hadn't been standing behind me, I'd have fallen flat on my rear end.....

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#44011 Jun 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xi6XbwwbJ1gXX
Don't know about the .44 loads but she seemed very familiar with handguns so.... ANYBODY can set up tannerite. Just follow directions. It gives a nice BOOM when hit,just be sure to observe the safe distance guide.

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#44012 Jun 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>The first time I shot Oki's 37 Ithica shotgun, If he hadn't been standing behind me, I'd have fallen flat on my rear end.....
And I don't think you've shot anything since.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44013 Jun 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know about the .44 loads but she seemed very familiar with handguns so.... ANYBODY can set up tannerite. Just follow directions. It gives a nice BOOM when hit,just be sure to observe the safe distance guide.
Good debonair answer- don't want to piss off any females like her.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/debona...

deb·o·nair
[deb-uh-nair] Show IPA
adjective
courteous, gracious, and having a sophisticated charm: a debonair gentleman.
jaunty; carefree; sprightly.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#44014 Jun 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>The first time I shot Oki's 37 Ithica shotgun, If he hadn't been standing behind me, I'd have fallen flat on my rear end.....
lol 12ga?
My Dad got me my first shotgun at 14 and it was an Ithica pump 20 gauge.(I got my first pheasant with it at 14- also got my first deer at 14 with Grandpa's .257 Roberts.) Dad had a matching 12 gauge.
I think most ladies would not like to shoot a 44 mag handgun.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44015 Jun 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>And I don't think you've shot anything since.....
I started to agree with you, but I do believe I have shot my share of the possums off this back porch.... BUT it WAS a long time after that before I did shoot anything, and it certainly wasn't that shotgun.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44016 Jun 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good debonair answer- don't want to piss off any females like her.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/debona...
deb·o·nair
[deb-uh-nair] Show IPA
adjective
courteous, gracious, and having a sophisticated charm: a debonair gentleman.
jaunty; carefree; sprightly.
LSHICBB.....

Which means Laughing so hard I can barely breathe.

I have called my dear Okimar lots of things in the years we've been together, but I don't believe I have EVER referred to him--or heard anyone else refer to him as Debonair..... He could probably pull it off though. I just need to find him a tux, or maybe just a flower for his buttonhole. That ALWAYS makes a man more debonair.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44017 Jun 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol 12ga?
My Dad got me my first shotgun at 14 and it was an Ithica pump 20 gauge.(I got my first pheasant with it at 14- also got my first deer at 14 with Grandpa's .257 Roberts.) Dad had a matching 12 gauge.
I have never shot a .44 mag. And I have no idea what gauge shotgun it was. I just know it nearly knocked me flat. Seems like there may have been more than just Oki witnessing my, uh, sharpshooting skill that day....LOL.

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#44018 Jun 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol 12ga?
I know more than a few MEN who don't care for the .44 Mag.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44019 Jun 27, 2013
Morning folks.....it's been an incredibly long day and my eyes are tired of reading about all of the articles and opinions regarding today's rulings regarding Prop 8 and Section 3 of DOMA.......tomorrow is already upon me and Friday we leave to go camping......I think I'm gonna go rest for a bit!!!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#44020 Jun 27, 2013
good morning everyone its going to be HOT the next few days heat advisersy till Sunday or Monday so most that means stay inside and drink alot of water no fun 109 today 113 on Friday 112 on Saterday and 110 on Sunday :( now that too hot

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44021 Jun 27, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know about the .44 loads but she seemed very familiar with handguns so.... ANYBODY can set up tannerite. Just follow directions. It gives a nice BOOM when hit,just be sure to observe the safe distance guide.
A fellow shooter sent me a video of a bare brested woman shooting a big pistol with the question of what is wrong with this picture. The answers were poor trigger control, wrong grip and poor posture :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#44022 Jun 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I have never shot a .44 mag. And I have no idea what gauge shotgun it was. I just know it nearly knocked me flat. Seems like there may have been more than just Oki witnessing my, uh, sharpshooting skill that day....LOL.
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and it won't get cold with the temp at 103 :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44023 Jun 27, 2013
Good morning all. We're sliding into the weekend just as fast as we can.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#44024 Jun 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning folks.....it's been an incredibly long day and my eyes are tired of reading about all of the articles and opinions regarding today's rulings regarding Prop 8 and Section 3 of DOMA.......tomorrow is already upon me and Friday we leave to go camping......I think I'm gonna go rest for a bit!!!
Good morning Norcal. You'll need all your energy for camping with the kids, so yeah--I think a rest is in order.

Have fun on your trip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 9 min Sublime1 985
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 14 min Alyssa76 1,911
News Man Accused of Smuggling King Cobras in Potato ... 26 min Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News The weird 'crimes' you did not know you were co... 28 min Abrahamanic Relig... 3
News George Clooney, Angelina Jolie projects among t... 32 min Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Saying Farewell To Three Decades of Weird Sonic... 35 min Abrahamanic Relig... 2
News Robot finds likely melted fuel heap inside Fuku... 37 min Abrahamanic Relig... 7
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Fish_sticks 24,069
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 220,925
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Crazy Jae 4,670
Which Poster Are You Thinking About Right Now? 4 hr Crazy Jae 25
More from around the web