Goats Milk with Princess

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43855 Jun 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I have been very busy and only have time to play in the morning :) Takin care of my wife has kept me busy. She is playin this for all it is worth :)
ok I forgive you on that one :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43856 Jun 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>He11,he don't work the DAY shift..... Barks all night at Lord knows what and the deer are 50 feet from the back door..... Maybe chaining him out by the raised beds for a few nights might help him get with the program.
25 weather has rain/possible storms moving in from the NW to SSE tonight after 7:00 or so local time.
We'll see about that. There hasn't been any more damage since the first report a week or so ago. The storm last night was quite intense for a while, but no damage or anything.

See you tonight. Hope all goes well today. <crossing my fingers>

XOXO

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43857 Jun 19, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning to all Princess your coffee is ready wonder where Denny is ??? purr purr:)
Good morning Kitten. Thanks for the coffee, and have some milk.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43858 Jun 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Pricess. We know your plans but not the cats plans :) coffee is ready
Good morning Denny. I could use a refill.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43859 Jun 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Dogs have people while cats have staff :)
so true....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43860 Jun 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I have been very busy and only have time to play in the morning :) Takin care of my wife has kept me busy. She is playin this for all it is worth :)
I know you're joking, but there are some who would take that as a serious comment. I'm glad she's recovered enough so you are able to joke about it..... LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43861 Jun 19, 2013
Whew, I am tired already. Been out weeding the hostas, lavender, and daylilies. And there's still Thyme to weed.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43862 Jun 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're joking, but there are some who would take that as a serious comment. I'm glad she's recovered enough so you are able to joke about it..... LOL
LOL I think she had a stroke to get me to wait on her more :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43863 Jun 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you slept well last night Flower. Me? I slept like a baby--up every 2 hours. Just couldn't stay asleep for some reason, too much on my mind, I guess. <sigh> Oh well, maybe an early bedtime tonight.
Hugs hearts, and happy days.....
Hi Princess ... hope you were able to get some rest last night ... I got another quality sleep last night, too! I did, however, turn one time and heard my knee go "snap" ... not sure that was a good thing ... it's kind of not feeling so hot right now but physical therapy starts today at 1:30 so I guess today is a good thing ... Hope your day is great and is full of joy, laughter and love ...

Hearts, hugs and physical therapy ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43864 Jun 19, 2013
Hi everyone in the realm >smiles and waves<

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43865 Jun 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Kitten. Thanks for the coffee, and have some milk.....
purr purr thank you Princess it will help with the cold that I got from walking through all the puddles ha ha

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43866 Jun 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess ... hope you were able to get some rest last night ... I got another quality sleep last night, too! I did, however, turn one time and heard my knee go "snap" ... not sure that was a good thing ... it's kind of not feeling so hot right now but physical therapy starts today at 1:30 so I guess today is a good thing ... Hope your day is great and is full of joy, laughter and love ...
Hearts, hugs and physical therapy ...
Hi Flower. Hope your therapy is going well. Have a super afternoon.

Hearts, hugs, and superness..... <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43867 Jun 19, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>purr purr thank you Princess it will help with the cold that I got from walking through all the puddles ha ha
Good thing I warmed that milk then......

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43868 Jun 20, 2013
good morninge everyone and have a great day purr purr and Denny will do the coffee he dosn't want cat hair in the coffee :) and thank you Princess for warming up the milk

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43869 Jun 20, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing I warmed that milk then......
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and there is no cat hair in it :) The realm is peaceful and Rotor is under control for now

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43870 Jun 20, 2013
Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a super Thursday. Never could see the reason for Thursday though, just keeps us from enjoying Friday one day sooner.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43871 Jun 20, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morninge everyone and have a great day purr purr and Denny will do the coffee he dosn't want cat hair in the coffee :) and thank you Princess for warming up the milk
Good morning LuAnn, Have some fish and enjoy your Thursday.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43872 Jun 20, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a super Thursday. Never could see the reason for Thursday though, just keeps us from enjoying Friday one day sooner.....
Damn is it Thursday? Waht happened to Wednesday

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43873 Jun 20, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and there is no cat hair in it :) The realm is peaceful and Rotor is under control for now
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. Usually when Rotor is under something, it's under suspicion......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43874 Jun 20, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Damn is it Thursday? Waht happened to Wednesday
Don't worry Denny, it just went out of town for a while.... should be back sometime about the middle of next week......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 min whatimeisit 8,503
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 min Bovenzi13 16,076
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 14 min Bovenzi13 4,596
News not Real News: a look at what didn't happen thi... 28 min anonymous 1
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 1 hr whatimeisit 1,134
News DOCUMENT: Public Pool Sex Duo Surrenders To Ind... 1 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Police arrest man accused of trying... 1 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 222,067
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 5,454
More from around the web