Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43835 Jun 18, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Everything is great, just the CHO enjoying her first week of summer vacation....
very good. The first week is exciting, the last week is torture, cause you know it's gonna end soon... Most of the stuff in the middle is when "I'm sooooooooo booooorrrrreeeeddddd, cause there's nothing to doooooooooo" LOL

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#43836 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I understand the "million" sprouts. Sometimes it seems like I have a million weeds, and I don't even like fish....lol.
What are they sprouts of?
We're down to 2 cats, thankfully--girl kitty and boy kitty. And no little kittys in the future.
Have a good one....
Mrs. Fisherman is into a planting thing. I think there are literally over a hundred sprouts around here.
Small various colored sweet peppers (like in the bags at Costco), regular bell peppers,'snap' peas/beans?, lettuce, tomatoes, ocra and squash (and something else, no doubt). I planted 6 crooked neck squash seeds yesterday in front by the lemon tree, am going to have to water it a lot now, so I can water them too, it's very dry.
We're down to two female fixed cats now, well, and the neighbor cat, he thinks he owns us too.(people don't "own" cats, cats own people)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43837 Jun 18, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Fisherman is into a planting thing. I think there are literally over a hundred sprouts around here.
Small various colored sweet peppers (like in the bags at Costco), regular bell peppers,'snap' peas/beans?, lettuce, tomatoes, ocra and squash (and something else, no doubt). I planted 6 crooked neck squash seeds yesterday in front by the lemon tree, am going to have to water it a lot now, so I can water them too, it's very dry.
We're down to two female fixed cats now, well, and the neighbor cat, he thinks he owns us too.(people don't "own" cats, cats own people)
Oh wow. Sounds like you guys are going to have a nice garden. We didn't put much stuff in this year, just a few tomatoes and some peppers. There are usually enough people with extras so I don't plant squash or beans. I read the other day about putting baking soda around your tomato plants to lower the acidity in the plants, and make them sweeter tasting. Tried it the other day, I'm hoping it works.

I know what you mean about cats. We've never owned a cat, we just feed them. At one time we were up to 17--and NONE of them were ours. They belonged to different neighbors, were homeless strays, and every female cat that showed up here was always pregnant. Thankfully, the population never stays long. These two that we have are nearly 3 years old. Five years is about as long as an outside cat lasts around here.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43838 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning LuAnn. you have a good day yourself.
<tosses the kitty a catnip mouse>
pounce on cat nip mouse thank you Princess purr purr :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#43839 Jun 18, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Not too much. My daughter is with Mrs Billy today, so my afternoon should be quiet....
Wuiet.....but strange....Always strange in that neck of the palmetto woods.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43840 Jun 18, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing about peppers..... The tag can show red,yellow or green peppers. Doesn't matter what kind-Jalapeno,sweet bell,chili. Doesn't matter. They ALL start out green. If you want green peppers,pick them early. Want yellow or red,wait a while. They all go thru those stages. Red is the mature ripe color when the flavor peaks.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43841 Jun 18, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Wuiet.....but strange....Always strange in that neck of the palmetto woods.
You have NO idea.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43842 Jun 18, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing about peppers..... The tag can show red,yellow or green peppers. Doesn't matter what kind-Jalapeno,sweet bell,chili. Doesn't matter. They ALL start out green. If you want green peppers,pick them early. Want yellow or red,wait a while. They all go thru those stages. Red is the mature ripe color when the flavor peaks.
Hi there sugah plum. This year when I got peppers--bell, of course, I got the red and the yellow. Color is supposed to indicate what the mature color is. But you know me, I'll probably just pick most of them green.

IF the deer don't get them first..... they've already been munching on the hostas and the day lilies.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43843 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there sugah plum. This year when I got peppers--bell, of course, I got the red and the yellow. Color is supposed to indicate what the mature color is. But you know me, I'll probably just pick most of them green.
IF the deer don't get them first..... they've already been munching on the hostas and the day lilies.
We might need a new dawg... Ours seems to have joined a union and don't want to work anymore.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43844 Jun 18, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We might need a new dawg... Ours seems to have joined a union and don't want to work anymore.
He just wants overtime to work the night shift.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43845 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>He just wants overtime to work the night shift.....
He11,he don't work the DAY shift..... Barks all night at Lord knows what and the deer are 50 feet from the back door..... Maybe chaining him out by the raised beds for a few nights might help him get with the program.

25 weather has rain/possible storms moving in from the NW to SSE tonight after 7:00 or so local time.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43846 Jun 19, 2013
good morning to all Princess your coffee is ready wonder where Denny is ??? purr purr:)

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Nepal

#43847 Jun 19, 2013
goat milk .... energetic protein

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43848 Jun 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I understand the "million" sprouts. Sometimes it seems like I have a million weeds, and I don't even like fish....lol.
What are they sprouts of?
We're down to 2 cats, thankfully--girl kitty and boy kitty. And no little kittys in the future.
Have a good one....
Good morning Pricess. We know your plans but not the cats plans :) coffee is ready

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43849 Jun 19, 2013
bunnybajra933 wrote:
goat milk .... energetic protein
so true and welcome to Goats milk with Princess she will be later :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43850 Jun 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wow. Sounds like you guys are going to have a nice garden. We didn't put much stuff in this year, just a few tomatoes and some peppers. There are usually enough people with extras so I don't plant squash or beans. I read the other day about putting baking soda around your tomato plants to lower the acidity in the plants, and make them sweeter tasting. Tried it the other day, I'm hoping it works.
I know what you mean about cats. We've never owned a cat, we just feed them. At one time we were up to 17--and NONE of them were ours. They belonged to different neighbors, were homeless strays, and every female cat that showed up here was always pregnant. Thankfully, the population never stays long. These two that we have are nearly 3 years old. Five years is about as long as an outside cat lasts around here.
Dogs have people while cats have staff :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43851 Jun 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We might need a new dawg... Ours seems to have joined a union and don't want to work anymore.
Dogs rule. You don't see them picking up our poop :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43852 Jun 19, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning to all Princess your coffee is ready wonder where Denny is ??? purr purr:)
Hey there is cat hair in the coffee AGAIN!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43853 Jun 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Dogs have people while cats have staff :)
POUNCE where have you been mised you Denny :) purr purr

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43854 Jun 19, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>POUNCE where have you been mised you Denny :) purr purr
I have been very busy and only have time to play in the morning :) Takin care of my wife has kept me busy. She is playin this for all it is worth :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Politically Incor... 73,322
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 min Old Sam 149,783
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Old Sam 23,354
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 4 min Spotted Girl 5
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 5 min Old Sam 7,164
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 5 min Once Again 37
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 6 min Old Sam 2,748
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 6 min Popcorn 50
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 42 min oddie 21,427
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr encore 213,042