Goats Milk with Princess

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43815 Jun 17, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>gose in and purr purr in Princess ear and good morning everyone and have a great day :)(wave a paw at Denny)
How about a scratch behind the ears. Yours not mine :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43816 Jun 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>How about a scratch behind the ears. Yours not mine :)
purr purr always (givs a soft head butt) thanks Denny :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43817 Jun 17, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Yep, that Cooper, he's one in a million (thankfully) lol
Anyway, That is funny about Jax being sweet and affectionate. LOL But a Jack Russell isn't what I think of as a "biker" sort of dog anyway. Not sure what they'd have--dobermans? Pit bulls? something with a reputation for viciousness anyway.
Hope your day is a pleasant one.
Hearts, hugs, and hydration....
Hi Princess ... I pulled up this post and zeroed into HYDRATION and went and drank a whole glass of iced cold water and now I'm panting, why? LOL ... Yep, Jax is a sweetheart but I keep wondering why my neighbor keeps calling him "Jack"????? makes me laugh even though I want to correct him every time, lol ... no way there is any viciousness about my little Jax! He's all sweetness and sweetheart ... My brother has a Harley and he's a sweetheart, too! I talked to him a little while ago ... well, I got to go for now, Kate is here!... have a nice day ... Luvya big ... FC <3 ...

Hearts, hugs and sweethearts ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#43818 Jun 17, 2013
Evening everyone.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43819 Jun 18, 2013
good morning everyone hear your coffee Princess and have a great day :) purr purr

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43820 Jun 18, 2013
Good morning everyone. Hope you guys had a super father's day. Yesterday was a Monday--what can I say? lol

Anyway, enjoy your Tuesday.

hearts, hugs, and Tuesdays....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43821 Jun 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess ... I pulled up this post and zeroed into HYDRATION and went and drank a whole glass of iced cold water and now I'm panting, why? LOL ... Yep, Jax is a sweetheart but I keep wondering why my neighbor keeps calling him "Jack"????? makes me laugh even though I want to correct him every time, lol ... no way there is any viciousness about my little Jax! He's all sweetness and sweetheart ... My brother has a Harley and he's a sweetheart, too! I talked to him a little while ago ... well, I got to go for now, Kate is here!... have a nice day ... Luvya big ... FC <3 ...
Hearts, hugs and sweethearts ...
Hi Flower. Yep, Hydration--very important as hot and humid as it's been.

Was out weeding the lavender, thyme, sage and the tomatoes this AM. Still need to weed the hostas, but they aren't bad---YET! Been picking blueberries for the last few days. And if they are any indication--it's going to be a bumper year for fruit. Can't wait, even though it IS a lot of work. There's something satisfying about seeing the jars and bottles of jams, pickles, and teas all lined up on the pantry shelves.

Anyway, enjoy your Tuesday and don't let that vicious little Jax terrorize you too badly.....(I could barely type that, as it's so funny)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43822 Jun 18, 2013
Good morning Princess and everyone ... It's almost 10 and I'm just on my 2nd and final cup of coffee ... finally, got some good quality uninterrupted sleep in 10 days, yippee ... WIshing everyone here a super Tuesday! Hearts, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43823 Jun 18, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone hear your coffee Princess and have a great day :) purr purr
Morning LuAnn. you have a good day yourself.

<tosses the kitty a catnip mouse>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43824 Jun 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Princess and everyone ... It's almost 10 and I'm just on my 2nd and final cup of coffee ... finally, got some good quality uninterrupted sleep in 10 days, yippee ... WIshing everyone here a super Tuesday! Hearts, FC <3 ...
Glad you slept well last night Flower. Me? I slept like a baby--up every 2 hours. Just couldn't stay asleep for some reason, too much on my mind, I guess. <sigh> Oh well, maybe an early bedtime tonight.

Hugs hearts, and happy days.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#43825 Jun 18, 2013
Good morning Sis and friends, happy Tuesday....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43826 Jun 18, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Well, hello there stranger. Haven't see you since--well, since the last time I went to Mama's.....

Hope all is going OK?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#43827 Jun 18, 2013
Hi princess and you all.
We have a million (slight fisherman exaggeration)sprouts of plants coming up. I'll have to get a picture or two for you somehow.
The cats are running the place, makes me think of LuAnn. lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#43828 Jun 18, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Sup Mr Billy?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#43829 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well, hello there stranger. Haven't see you since--well, since the last time I went to Mama's.....
Hope all is going OK?
And big brother fights lately?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#43830 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well, hello there stranger. Haven't see you since--well, since the last time I went to Mama's.....
Hope all is going OK?
Everything is great, just the CHO enjoying her first week of summer vacation....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#43831 Jun 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sup Mr Billy?
Not too much. My daughter is with Mrs Billy today, so my afternoon should be quiet....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43832 Jun 18, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Not too much. My daughter is with Mrs Billy today, so my afternoon should be quiet....
It may be your doom. Mrs Billy is teacher her how to shop :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43833 Jun 18, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi princess and you all.
We have a million (slight fisherman exaggeration)sprouts of plants coming up. I'll have to get a picture or two for you somehow.
The cats are running the place, makes me think of LuAnn. lol
I understand the "million" sprouts. Sometimes it seems like I have a million weeds, and I don't even like fish....lol.

What are they sprouts of?
We're down to 2 cats, thankfully--girl kitty and boy kitty. And no little kittys in the future.

Have a good one....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43834 Jun 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>And big brother fights lately?
Nah, he's irritating as all sin, but nothing out of the normal--as far as big brothers go.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 min Sublime1 5,433
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min Elizabeth David 24,325
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 38 min -TheExam- 4,086
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 39 min Elizabeth David 25,172
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 43 min Crazy Jae 49,677
True False Game (Jun '11) 44 min Sublime1 15,261
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 44 min Crazy Jae 5,465
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr LOLing 222,043
More from around the web